myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont get it

Dumb sticker.. Doesn't really make a lot of sense

there we go, spraypaint makes everything better

TITS
OR
GTFO

the import tax on used cars for australia was dropped this year.
you can import any pre 1990 american car with no extra charges or need to convert to RHD.
so why do you still drive a corolla?

my 32 ford roadster is in a shipping container heading here now.

does this please you?
are you happy with what you have done?

i dont get it sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=21jLmc_Il3o
you guys are all normies

It doesn't make sense you retard

so you put a sticker on your car based on some gay shit some retarded kid said? oh

Yeah, I was kind of in Hurricane Katrina. Least fun ever. Nice car, guy.

I really hate you if this was the source for your joke on your shitty old car

I wanted to leave but got stuck there because of work. I wasn't one of the idiots pretending nothing could ever happen, but still.

checked and kek'd

He kills niggers with his car.

australia will be chinese in 1 decade and i'm not here for it. get ur shit together.

bitch

Pls be
S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y

Hurricane Katrina was fun. I enjoyed losing my house.

fuck me, some real negative feedback on this one, guess i hit a sensitive spot on Sup Forums

You fucking insensitive prick.

Well mother fucker, some of us lost our entire livelihoods in that storm, so yeah.

stfu little american fags

I hope your baby gets eaten by a dingo.

I think you're looking for

No we just don't understand why you would make a thread to post this in the first place, it's the kind of attention whoring which could only come from a woman.

But I still forgive you bb, free them nips and take some pics and don't forget:
S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y

just chucked it on here real quick, wasnt expecting everyone to get so triggered over a sticker

This was my neighborhood. Fuck your shitty car.

all these pussies

You have no soul.

thank you

>gets offended by a fucking car

>venice of muttland

It's a lame joke that makes little to no sense, and it has nothing to do with politics. We're not triggered, but this doesn't belong here.
build your house on stilts next time you dumb faggot.

i know it is a bit out of place here

btw that is the best comment i have heard all day

/thread

>live in climate shithole known for natural disasters
>build throw-away quality houses
>go a gorillion dollars in debt to buy a meme house
>wind blows house away

Is the amerimutt the ultimate nigger?

You can laugh all you want, but deep down you know you're wrong for it. It's fucked up to laugh at people who lost their homes and even family members.

This isn't a shitpost. Do you even know what it's like?

Jesus fucking Christ, what the fuck was that.

You know what wouldn't be out of place here?
Titties.

My house was 60 years old and had never flooded. Boom, 11 1/2 feet.

I'm not laughing, that was serious advice. You're house can't get flooded if it's above the water.
Wasting trips just to be a emotional bitch. Fuck off.

taller houses

go have a wank horny boi

I already left and didn't go back. Do you get some kind of joy out of fucking with someone who lost everything they ever worked for and owned?

>ctrl-f "wiper"
>0 of 0
>Sup Forums, I am dissapoint

>It's fucked up to laugh at people who lost their homes and even family members.

Not when that eventuality was obviously going to happen and no one did anything to prepare for it.

Then it's hilarious.

ever been skull fucked by a nigger?

>builds house on stilts
"Phew no I'll be safe from that once every hundred year flood!"
>house gets blown away by wind
"Damnit I knew I shouldn't have listened to Aussies....."

agreed

I was there when it fucking happened. It wasn't funny to see dead bodies in the water. It wasn't funny to smell death. There wasn't a god damn thing funny about it.

>build houses out of sticks
>wonder why it blew away
This shit isn't rocket science.

Oi cunt the slut is clearly whoring for attention, you think she didn't see herself in the reflection before she posted those photos?
And just look at this post >fuck me, some real negative feedback on this one, guess i hit a sensitive spot on Sup Forums
>fuck me

She's begging for it mate, she's just to coy to admit it, if more of you dickhead cunts joined in so I wasn't the lone voice in the fucking choir we might have actually got some fucking wins out of her....

Fucking children is all you are. Probably autistic so you can't empathize with anyone.

I think they might get some pretty strong winds there mate.

It was pretty funny.

Have you ever watched someone die?

well sorry to break it to ya but last time i checked i had a penis and didint have any tits

Nothing reinforced concrete can't handle.

fucking hell

listen up little man, if i wanted to see some big ol anime titties I'd go fuck one of my 10/10 qt girlfriends, not pleading to see a set of most likely average juggs off some LOOSER
let the REAL men talk, horny boi.

>gets offended by a fucking car
>calls people autistic

Oh dear..... well you sure look like a girl.

Katrina was the best time of my life, I got to beat up several niggers and it taught me a lot about what will happen when society collapses and how I should go about dealing with it

So what? I didn't say it was funny to you.

But the situation was objectively fucking absurd. There were so many TV interviews with people claiming it wasn't going to be so bad and they'd just wait it out, there was the whole "heck of a job" thing, and the Kanye thing, and the refugees being prevented from leaving.

The whole thing was a complete clusterfuck of the kind that only America could produce. It was hilarious, and you seeing some dead bodies and being traumatized doesn't change that.

KYS

Remember when there was people with no water in tropical heat, no sanitation or transport and Bush sent in the paratroopers to shoot looters, that was pretty funny.

you have to go back

why didn't you guys just shoot your guns at the hurricane?

It was rather hilarious because absolutely nothing of value was lost

Ok cool,someone sitting in a comfy suburb, probably living with their parents who has never experienced any real loss let alone a biblical level fucking disaster.

Dude, just stop.

Leave it to Sup Forums to give someone shit after surviving one of the worst natural disasters of modern times.

>ausfag
>doesn't drives a Holden ute

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY!

Hurricane Katrina sounded like heaps of fun, dead people everywhere. I am a necrophiliac so it would be like heaven for me. Any gender or age.

I hope you kids grow up and learn to treat people with some level of decency.

get off Sup Forums, softcock

They were bloated, rotting, covered in mold, and being devoured by fire ants. Is that up your alley? Good job at doubling-down and trying to be in funny.

It was a fucking huricane, Australia gets hit by one or two a year, we call them cyclones but it's the same thing. The only difference is we might only have a few people injured or killed because we have mandated building codes and practices that keep people alive, oh and no niggers.

You seem to be inviting us to give you shit for it.

That's not funny. This is funny.

same

>This is funny.

White people suffered more deaths per capita, and particularly old white people. They don't like to share that/

t. chink

Yeah, I falsely assumed you would be human and share some kind of empathy or compassion like normal humans.

t. jew

>living in the nignog swamp that's below sea level.

>I am a necrophiliac
ah fuck same bro
I'd strip them naked and collect their used clothes (especially panties) before eating out their dead pussy
cold or warm, both get my dick so fucking hard

if i get lucky and no one is in the vicinity, i would even fuck a cute one behind a bush

>gets triggered by car
>calls people autistic
>attention whore
>profit?

you get it, because there Asian! hahahaha fucking halirous dude

Sorry Stalin, no profit to be had here. Just depressing that humans are fucking garbage and can't empathize. I hope none of these people have to go through anything like that, but if they experience anything remotely similar, there lives will never be the same.

their

i like it. don't let the haters get u down