tokyoghoul.wikia.com/wiki/Re:_Chapter_101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JB
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/tokyo-ghoul-re/en/0/144/page/1

I knew it ...
(LOL)

O

I AM THE TOKYO GHOUL

So yeah, Kaneki is basically Lelouch now.
Humans and Ghouls are gonna work together to take him down and then live a happy life after.

reminder

We Akira now

>Vaderneki soon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE TALKER

Which Kaneki was this?

probably the faggy one at the start

faggot

Leave the dragon to me.

Confess your sins, user

nigger

fuck u

Listened to the other guy's request.
Somebody put in the shitposts from last week into these boxes.

Ken beat Eto
Ken beat Arima
Ken beat Furuta

Is there someone, who can beat Ken right now?

What ghouls are there left for them to work together with humans?

So Furuta wanted Kaneki to vanish but also wanted him to become dragon?

Haise maybe

Kaneki will die and Hide will cuck him by taking Talker as his cunt slave.

KYS

Leave the dragon to me.

Kill yourself

Ken didn't "beat" Eto or Arima, he was being groomed and lead on.

Best boy

Can someone tell me what this symbol is?

What did he mean by this?

fcuk off

I hate you

On that note he didn't beat Furuta either as he got keikaku'd

Ishida leaving hints that he is Togashi

Vanishing comes after the fact. He wanted Kaneki to become a force humans and ghouls have to unite to defeat. Then he disappears and returns many years later where Furuta's children have to fight him.

>everyone has to band together to take down Kaneki

fucking lame if you ask me

No leave the dragon to me.

>Never trust anyone too much.REMEMBER ,THE DEVIL was once an angel
No Kaneki, you are the demons

Arima died for this...
I want my time back.
WHY
THE TOKYO NUGGET
AYYY LMAO
damn u serious?

who?

Ishida is a HxHfag after all

tokyoghoul.wikia.com/wiki/Re:_Chapter_101
>chapter 144
>oh no, he's eating the kaneki 101's!

He just wanted to get laid by that girl with the glasses and tits

Kaneki has been tied to the tarot 15 for a long time now.

But that would mean that Furuta wins on every point, since this is all according to keikaku. I hope this is one thing he's wrong about, otherwise even if Kaneki becomes powerful, he's still playing in the schemer clown's hands.

You already got the party glasses on user. Finish the job

the big circle box should be AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SAVE ME ETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The dude stated he read Hunter X Hunter religiously in middle school and as soon as he saw that scene of Hisoka taking a shower he had to draw him

It's literally what everyone said would happen. Literally in every thread people said he would eat all the Ougai and become kaiju kakaju and eat the city of Tokyo, this 'Tokyo Ghoul'. And the ending in the next chapter is America using a third nuclear weapon to kill him.

Wasn't he the hanged man? Tarot 12?

What font is standard manga?

This is seriously shit. Is Ishida trying to pull a code geass?

>everything that happens is all according to Furuta's keikaku
PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

So how is this going to achieve super peace?

>Dragon fucking raped him and he won't reveal his plan with his final breath

That was in part 1. Kaneki has been 15 ever since he fought Eto. He was still 15 in chapter 125

So what happened with Uta? Since he was the original, a lot of people were assuming, right?

What did he do? Just suddenly give up? Did he get bored? On that part, is Kaneki turning into Dragon really Furuta's plan to make the world better, or is he simply trying to find entertainment for Uta, who has been bored since there hasn't been anyone who could oppose him for real, so he went around clowning? Will we see Nagaraja vs Dragon?

Kaneki is gonna kill everyone in Tokyo making him the Tokyo Ghoul.

Is the anime actually worth watching? I've only ever read the manga.

Kaneki is kind of god of ghouls right now, but can he beat Uchiha Madara?

Furuta might be A OEG, but he's not THE OEG.
Hide is 2OEK. That only leaves 1OEK. Kaneki is 3OEK.

His plan was to just awaken "Dragon" so humans and ghouls would team up to take him out
His wording here implies he didn't give a shit whether or not he lived past its awakening

meteor gg

no it's not maybe just season 1

I am deeply in love with Touka.

Kys

>MC turning into raging blob
>humans and ghouls unite to kill him
>hey maybe you guys weren't so bad afterall hahaha
>superpeace

I'd be literally seething.

It's a pretty shit adaptation so i'd advise against it.

no, expect maybe the first half of the final episode of Root A. That Hide and Kaneki scene is pretty good. The soundtrack is also nice

wild words is good bree serif if you're lazy

So did ishida redeem himself?

Hide is V.

We all know that this is what's going to happen

No, I mean the 1st OEK was presumed to be Uta, the creator of the Naaga/Nagaraja, right? So what were his motivations, and why didn't he push on? Why is he just clowning around nowadays?

It was at least better than Edo Tensei Arima Shirazu

The soundtrack was the only good thing to come out of that shitshow

That for sure is Furuta's plan, but what point would there be? It would mean everything orchestrated by Furuta would come to fruition, that Kaneki never managed to escape his scheming palms?

I really hope things go differently and Kaneki directly goes after V, instead of becoming a big bad blobmonster for everyone to team up on.

He never had to. Anyone who bitched last week were obviously too shallow too appreciate how great of a manga TG is. IMO TG is the best manga ever.

Wait, is that why Kaneki bit him? He discovered he was V. in the tunnels and they actually fought there? It's amazing that Ishida is still adding twists to earlier events like that, but that's why he's so fun to read.

>ghouls
>actually doing shit
Too bad they're all mostly raped.

But that'd mean all the effort Ishida spent in building Kaneki's character and his view on both worlds goes into the trash. If a massive rampage is all it took then the last 50 or so chapters were for absolutely nothing.

Is Tokyo Ghoul the most /lit/ manga currently in publication?

Nah, just made everything more retarded and showcases the more MC jerkoff after all the fuckups he made.

So this was Arima, Eto and Furuta's plan? To make Kaneki to BE THE BECOME THE sacrificial lamb to be killed?

It's not bad, it just that this good plot twist is shadowed by the previous hundred shit chapters. So it's a shit ending.
that scene with all the Kanekis was pretty good though

Kaneki could never control his Kakuja state, especially when it's Kaiju size now. Only Talker will be able to bring him back. Just fuckin watch.

So the announcement was the anime and Ishida broke street date? Fucking madman.

>the fucking jews at youngjump won't release digital raws for chapter 143 and 144

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Kaneki Ken? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about post Jason torture Kaneki Ken. I’m not talking about half Kakuja Cochlea Kaneki Ken either. Hell, I’m not even talking about black reaper Kaneki Ken with the Eternal Yukimura(1/3) and Rize Kagunes (with the regeneration abilities and being capable of using both a quinque and Kagune). I'm talking about the Dragon Ken Kaneki equipped with his Quinque, a perfect Kakuja, control of his own mental state and actions, with 101 copies of Kaneki Ken clone's DNA digested in him so he has god tier RC levels and can perform Quinque ninjutsu while being an expert in kanekikenjutsu and taijutsu.

Also I'm permabanned on /vg/ for some reason.

By turning Kaneki into a giant kagune blop? No

What the fuck.

Don't get me wrong it'd be nice to see it go another way, but this is just the obvious assumption to make from everything this past chapter

As I said above, I personally hope it doesn't come to that, but it just looks like things are going to turn out that way

That even when trolling he's better than Toghackshi.

I wonder why.

Can somebody explain what the hell is happening?

Nagaraja is not the first OEK. 1OEK came over 100 years ago, Nagaraja came in the aftermath of WW2. They're not the same OEK.

>Also I'm permabanned on /vg/ for some reason.

Probably gonna end up with some sort of ALL POWERS COMBINED POWER RANGERS ROLL OUT