Jojo

Why was he the only human vilain?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ZHhtJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dio was human at first.
Most of his minions in SC were human.

Why was he the only interesting villain?

What about jolyne and sbr?

You mean why Dio and Cars were the only non-human villains?

Kill yourself

>animeonly

OVA FUCKING WHEN

>SC were human.
Terence probably hit wizardry.
You know, I don't get the love for SeaKira as much. The boat nuke and the mini SHA were cool but I liked Josefumi way more. Him curbing stomping the Twins is still one of my favourite spreads in JJL.

Manga is gay

Anime is h o m o s e x u a l

>Diavolo
>Pucci
>Valentine
>Jobin

That's not what OP meant by human

Then explain how any of these aren't human.

>Jobin
>human

I mean when you think about it
>Diavolo was basically the devil
>Pucci absorbed a baby/dios bone
>Valentine technically came from another dimension
>Jobin is a rocknigger

If supernatural transformations immediately disqualify you from being human, then Kira stopped being human himself the moment he got a Stand.

But all the others gained physical abilities with it maybe except for Valentine

Kira was far from being a human.

I LOVE HIM

>Jobin is a rocknigger
Whats wrong with trying to upgrade oneself?
Anyway just because you are a rock cumdumpster doesn't make you a rock.

Fuck, looking back at it the end of SO was messy
>I can suddenly feel where you are because I've consumed a baby that made me a part of your family
>subconscious snails, which are somehow related to weather but aren't real like the frogs before
>MORE SONS, no time to do something interesting with them though!
>lol lets use gravity to rush towards the ending
>stands now have self-destruct button
>the while confusion caused by MiH

>Jobin
>Main baddie

Explain

>99% of his scenes are him being a baddie
>not main baddie

Anyone has the new Sup Forums's jojo chapter i missed it

Where the fuck did you find this?

imgur.com/a/ZHhtJ
Friday the 13th is the next.
Looks better than the fake Chinese mockup that was making rounds

What is that

The OVA is out, right ? I can't find it anywhere. I'm also searching for the movie, anyone has any insights ?

Nobody has ripped it yet.

This is fake.
You can't just slap some text on top of a VA volume and call it an announcement.

>Joseph kidnaps and raises an invisible baby at 80 years old
>no repercussions at all

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Good thing he died in part 5

Wasn't it confirmed that he's still alive by part 6 though?

He literally kills people for no reason. Not very human if you ask me

I tried to fuck with animeonly

>has no concept of right and wrong, acts purely on instincts
>human

If you think about it, murdering for the heck of it is one of the most common villain-y things, at least irl, it's like the default evil thing.
He didn't want world domination, achieve "heaven", power, etc. He was just a murderer, so I think that does make him the most human.

>Broke into Reimi's house
>Killed her parents
>Slashed her dog's neck and hung him on a coat rack
>Hid under Reimi's bed and acted like a dog, sniffed and slobbered on her hand
>Stabbed Reimi in the back a gazillion times
>Felt the need to kill random girls if he didn't like their attitude, and to satisfy his fetish
>Carried a severed, decomposing hand on his person at all times
>Wiped his ass with severed, decomposing hands
>Licked and "dated" severed, decomposing hands in public
>Contaminated store food with severed, decomposing hands that had his shit remnants on them
>Stalked and tortured kids in broad daylight
>Delighted in tormenting his victims
Not even Dio holds a candle to how blatantly and comically bad he is.

>Dio will steal ya girls first kiss
>Kira will kill ya girl, chop off her hand, and finger his asshole with said hand

How can vamps even compete?

What about Valentine? He doesn't want world domination. He doesn't mindlessly kill people. He just wants power. Not just for himself, but for his country. He's way more human than Kira.

>Valentine
>Villain

>Falling for the "Valentine was a nice guy" meme
I pity you, his façade really worked on you

He is a villain, as he opposes the protagonists of the story. He's not evil though.

>Dio killed his father, a dog, and his adoptive father before literally rejecting his humanity
>Kars wants to rule over every living organism on earth
>DIO became an even bigger asshole
>Literally a serial killer
>Diavolo is a schizophrenic gang leader who tries to kill his own daughter (who didn't know anything about him) to protect his identity
>Pucci wants to change the entire universe the way he wants it
Compared to these guys, Valentine is a fucking saint

>He doesn't mindlessly kill people. He just wants power. Not just for himself, but for his country
He does mindlessly kill people, and he doesn't care about his country, since he doesn't care about its people. You got tricked

>He does mindlessly kill people
Give one example of a person he killed who didn't oppose him. All other villains in JoJo have deliberately killed or at the very least harmed innocents.

So what is the general consensus on parts 1-4?
I really enjoyed parts 1 and 2 and almost every episode was entertaining
The same cannot be said about parts 3 and 4
I wasn't fan of the episodic formula they were going for with a new villain of the week
Even though the final confrontations with the villains in parts 3 and 4 are awesome, I don't think they justify all the other stuff that happened beforehand that wasn't nearly as entertaining
If I go to the manga from here, does it remain episodic or does it do stuff differently?

He just transported him to another dimension. That guy might not have died

Ah exactly what I was gonna post
>I have nothing to do with all of this
Even if he didn't die, he was still maimed.

Perhaps I should've phrased it differently. Although this was certainly a dick move, it was done to reach Valentine's end goal. All other villains in JoJo have harmed/killed innocents without it even furthering their goals (except Kira but his goal was killing people, so yeah).

>tried to rape a kid
>wants to doom the world because MUHRICA
>not evil

You're getting the words villain and antagonist mixed up.

Source?

He did it without his consent and therefore harmed him.

I'm feeling a little down, post funny Jojo moments thank you.

>tried to rape a kid
He just put pressure on her to find out why his "wife" was acting differently
>wants to doom the world
Does he? He didn't know the power of the corpse before he got it. Sure, he uses the power to defend himself, but he doesn't use it offensively

Did he harm him? The guy probably didn't even know what happened, and just appeared on the ship in another world. His counterpart wouldn't be there because preggo Lucy only existed in the main world.

why did he still want to rape her after then?

>Did he harm him?
Do you not see his foot being left behind?

>Does he?
His entire logic is literally "fuck entire world outside America"
Are you baiting right now?

>He just put pressure on her to find out why his "wife" was acting differently
He literally said he wants her to bear his child after she was found out

>Does he? He didn't know the power of the corpse before he got it. Sure, he uses the power to defend himself, but he doesn't use it offensively
Pic related. He was fully aware

>have harmed/killed innocents without it even furthering their goals
But instead of taking easier route he chose maiming and teleporting.
The catfish guy would have obeyed him regardless to leave, get off ect. The train driver could have just been removed/gagged and the stick pushed in place.
Even then Valentine set up that entire mirror set up with the train driver and maimed him.
This is not including the indirect deaths Valentine had sent out for people, even with people who were more or less aligned with him.
The whole Wekapipo death was over the top, slow and painful. At least Blackmore killed Tim with a shot to the head.
Why does d4c keep leaving boots behind?
Deleted tweet.

Is it? It looks just like an empty shoe

Can agree with you there although i enjoyed part 4 for some reason, probably because the villain wasn't like in part 3 where he simply appears in the last chapters or episodes.

It is. His foot is inside the boot.

Dio killed more people than Kira, the difference is largely in attitude.

Dio killed just because he reveled in his supremacy and didn't ultimately give a shit about people he thought were beneath him. It's not really hot or cold blooded, it's just something I did like he was crushing an insect.

Kira killed just because it turned him on and he fucking liked it, all that shit he did was fetishization which pushes things up to an emotional place that is a lot more disturbing.

Araki should have used Benjamin Harrison as the villain of SBR rather than coming up with Valentine.

Let's conveniently forget how he tried to rape a 14 year old girl, even after revealing her disguise. Totally a saint amirite

Is it? I don't see a foot there

Did he really want to rape her though? He wanted her to get "replace his wife" and "bear his child". When Lucy gets pregnant with the corpse he is mildly surprised, as if he knew that this would have happened, and planned for it to happen with his wife.

>Valentine apologists

I still don't udnerstand why he decided to fight Josuke instead of activating BTS again.

That's because it's inside the boot.

Btd only activates when someone asks Hayato about Kira. Kira shouted his name out loud so it didn't work

Because he is an autistic egomaniac.

D4C doesn't cut off bodyparts when it does things like that though, or else Diego would've lost his legs, but he was able to climb back out after being partly transported.

He was a cat though, always lived his life a sone.

well to be fair she basically seduced him.

so much that makes 0 sense happens in such a short space

and that whole part is full of shit like
>'how do you know x is here?'
>'i can just.... FEEL it'

I have a question about Killer Queen that popped to my mind yesterday.
You know how when introduced, Kira states that KQ's ability is to "turn anything it touches into a bomb", and subsequently when the victim touches the thing, KQ activates it and they explode. All fine with this, but later on, when facing the train couple, Kira makes them explode just by using his (well, KQ's) bare hands, same when making the girl's body disappear, and afterwards her hand. How did he do it? It's not like he placed a bomb, and then the victims happened to touch it (like the wallet robber dudes did, for example), they just blew up.

BtD only activates when he's cornered, not on command. He didn't actually feel cornered until it was way too late, he was confident enough to think he could square off against Josuke in a melee.

Wow, really excited for this new JoJo's Part

If Kira sets Bts into someone else and rewinds time one hour in the past, would Hayato believe that he's still under the effect of bts?

Not really, she was trying to get past him and he just happened to be horny. She was incredibly uncomfortable since the very beginning and wanted none of it, crying and all. How can you even think this is "seducing" at all??

He made THEM a bomb dummy.

Did Part 5 get fucking confirmed?

It's not explicitly told to you but his bombs work differently depending on the circumstances. If he detonates a bomb that's stored in an object that someone is touching the charge goes into them and they implode. If he turns someone directly into a bomb they just explode normally.

Honestly an idea of a serial killer who can rewind time to prevent a fuck-up is fucking great (can't think of anything similar from any medium). Shame the arc was so short.

>Hint at him saving his new wife from the plant like he's growing feelings or something.
>Nothing happened, plotline was actually dropped and we got more monster of the week until the autor said "oh i'm tired of this series, time to end it"

Part 4 was wasted potential in general.

Because he can't activate it at will, and he admitted that the more time he gives Hayato, the more likely it is for Hayato to come up with something actually dangerous. Besides he can't defend himself so Crazy Diamond would grind him into dirt before BtD activates

>Deleted tweet
B-but I just found it

He can make things (or people) explode by touching them, or turn them into bombs he can detonate later. The bomb doesn't need to be touched by the target to explode, so I guess Kira just turns them into bombs and immediatly detonates them

My biggest gripe was the fact that everything they did was useless bcos MUH FATE. It's so retarded, why even try if literally any action and attack is going to be countered by "bcos destiny ses so"? The writing of the whole ocean battle was very poor.

It was to give him a bit of depth, did you actually expect him to turn around and give a shit? He was a monster, user. It was just to show that if he had actual normal human contact he may not have been such a horrible person.

>D4C doesn't cut off bodyparts when it does things like that though
It does. As long as something is in between 2 objects then they can transport to another universe. If the water only hit Valentine's head here then only his head would've gone through. Same thing happens with the man, Valentine just didn't slam the door on his whole body and left his foot there.