Trump has to pay for sex

>Trump has to pay for sex
What a loser.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LRXb76bunoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought his lawyer had to pay to keep the sex away from him. Cuz bitches love money. And now that money is leader of the fucking free world. And everybody want a piece.

Trump literally has to pay to keep pussy away. does that just happen for free for you? That why you here? posting about others being losers?

Holy fuck I've never seen another man suck another man off as hard as this one
Congrats fagget

His genetic lineage should've ended with him. He's one ugly motherfucker

HA

DRUMPF IS A LOSER

LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSEEEEEERRRRRR

Can anyone tell me what the actual FEC punishment is for >It is looked at as a donation to Trump if it benefited his campaign.
I've seen it claimed to be there's a 5 year felony punishment but no one has cited any specific part of law for it.

wow just wow

t. 12 year old from /r/the_donald

I'd fuck his wife bro. Alot of people would. Tbh I'd run a train through her with 12 black guys.

RedPill: if you have a g/f or wife you're still paying for sex.

>not being married to Melania.
I'd let that woman sit on my face all night.

Pretty sure there's consoling and rehab for whatever the fuck you're on idiot.

How many other times have you seen men sucking off men??

No, he fucked a 10/10 goddess for free and only paid her a dime to keep her whore mouth shut.

Huge difference, virgin.

And yet you faggots lost to him

kek

>wow just wow
you have to go back

>virgin
Oh wow, you really got him with that well thought out and witty insult, dear chap.

>implying you're not paying to fuck your wife

based ducat poster

Stormy Daniels looks like Kellyanne Conway. Really gets me almond all activated n sheeeeeh...

oh no no no..

>thinks you pay whores for the sex

No, you pay them to leave

10/10

How did Conway get so ugly? She looks like she was once pretty and had some disfiguring accident

It beats sucking off Larry Sinclair for crack cocaine

youtu.be/LRXb76bunoM

This

>When your a permavirgin incel that tries to live vicariously through a man you perceive to be an """""alpha""""" to suck off a small amount of his """"manliness"""" but instead end up being a massive cuck beta

The difference between sex you pay for and sex for free, is that sex you pay for is cheaper.

Women ALWAYS want you to pay for sex.
It's their biological nature to pay in with sex, and expect SOMETHING to come out of it.
This is the reason for all the false rape accusations on campus. Bitches thought they were not paid enough, therefore rape.

trump is such a looser

I have an ex-wife. I still pay and don't even have sex anymore.

Kek

Absolutely no joke

Paying for sex is just like paying for any other commodity. Women are things to be bought and sold, not pandered to.

this makeapp

That would be a waste of fantastic genes. Why do you think Ivanka is so hot, even he would fuck her were not his daughter?

This. I love my wife, she’s great, but literally today I had to put her on my company benefits. I got a blow Job without asking and immediately realized that that bj cost about 40 bucks per paycheck for the forseable future.

Now do I get BJ’s and sex for free without asking and on the regular? Sure. But I also have never said something like “get your own fucking benefits” so chances are I’m paying for even that seem spontaneous.

>you're
So butthurt and mad.

Trump has great genes. He would look amazing if he was a young fitness model instead of an overworked 71-year old man.

every man does

Ok either you're an idiot, a virgin, a totally biased trump-hater or all three.

You literally cannot get sex in this world without paying for it unless you're willing to rape a woman. And even then you end up paying for it if you're caught.

No woman wants to fuck with a broke man. Simple as.

As I look at the photo it's shopped