ATTENTION ARIZONA

you better fucking elect him senator im tired of your turncoat cuckservative faggots you send to congress.

SHERIFF JOE ARPAIO 2018!!!

he stands for law and order. and with new powers and privileges as senator, he will be able to finally bring obama and eric holder on charges

Other urls found in this thread:

sheriffjoeforamerica.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nICE B8

its real faggot

sheriffjoeforamerica.com
also, wtf if you try googling "joe arpaio senate" his website isnt even in the first page of results. what in the actual fuck? these fuckers are suppressing this shit on purpose

It's gonna be so great watching you rightard shitwit assholes get absolutely BTFO this November. It's gonna be better than election day 2012, and I'm gonna be here to enjoy every minute of it.

israel & shareblue

I like him but how long can he live?

We already lost one Senate seat to a senile old fuck lets not lose another.

FUCK OFF.

Hes a corrupt statist asshole with a hard on for "the chosen ones" mentality. The founders would have hung him from a lamp post.

Prepare to lose the House and the Senate, ding-dong.

yeah get your act together Arizona and no more neo-con warhawk assholes like McCain

No one vote for this rural retard

#DACA
#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Shills going HARD tonight! Nice try JIDF, but we know he would be bad optics for our movement and our president

Don't be retarded, he's in his 80s and will probably go down like Roy Moore did.

you fuck off. he is a hardline constitutionalist

Arpaio doesn’t even count though, he’s like a retarded cartoon sheriff...

He's based and kicked out plenty of spics. We'll get him into office.
t. Arizona user

Also, Kelli Ward is pro-Trump and heavy on the Wall she could potentially oust /our/ Sheriff in the primaries. Aside from women getting involved in politics, Sheriff needs to win because he's a badass motherfucker.

this.

az fag here. he is corrupt to the core and very much in opposition to even the most basic interpretations of the constitution. and yes, i am conservative. i have no interest in writing an dissertation on this guy here, but at least take to time to really look into the things he has done and his true political leanings. he's not what you think he is and you'll be throwing your vote away. just do some research.

I am to the point where I do not care about a candidate's political leaning besides immigration. It may be dumb, but the way I see it if immigration continues unrestricted from the third world, we wont have a country to worry about. You think these immigrants care about your gun rights? or Gay rights? Or low taxes? They will fundamentally change the country. When White americans no longer have political power our rights will be stripped one by one

> absoulutey BTFO this fall

voting for him is going to make our state go blue he isn't popular anymore which is why he lost the sheriffs election

You stupid fucking Emu, this man is such an /ourguy/

I bet you're one of those faggots who keeps putting McCain in.

bump for the savior of arizona

Yeah but he's running against Martha Mcsally

Who is a huge trump supporter, and also a veteran that led a squadron of A-10s. She's far more based then him desu.

I’m voting for McSally you faggot, the future is female
Ward’s at less than 25% in the polls, Arpaio took her voter base. Aside from that, she’s a massive bitch in real life.