66% of Millennials have nothing saved for retirement

What happened?

Is anyone here on pol saving up for retirement?

archive.is/kuhi0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U9h8_RDm2t8
videos.files.wordpress.com/DYnpMztM/the-islamic-state-22answer-the-call22_dvd.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to skullfuck this cunts face

Millennials will only have what they take by the sword. Have a sage for your slide thread.

just plan on dying before then

It's stupid for anyone under 45 to save for retirement and here's why:

youtube.com/watch?v=U9h8_RDm2t8

Born 1988 (so.. clo
Finally finished paying off $160,000 in student loans (undergrad and masters)
$50,000 cash
$55,000 in 401k
$12,000 in crypto for fun

America may turn communist and confiscate all your savings.

Boomers are responsible for this. Fuck them and fuck anyone who defends them.

At this point, it would be more a efficient way of running the economy than porkyism

I'm only 19, so am Gen z or millennial?

>Boomers are responsible for this.

Because it's your grandparents' fault that you are a failure in life.

Says the boomertard. BTW asshole, I was born in 91. So fuck you and your slave like obedience to corporatism

No shit and we have no plan on retiring. Thanks economy.

Lick a dick.

aw, did your stepdaddy cum in your bum bum again?

kys kiddo

I plan to retire on universal income.

Invest your retirement funds so they don't lose value ffs

Yeah and it would give people no reason to plan for the future.

And what if the communist government takes them?

Cause I give it all to my landlord.

Millennial. My advice is to spend and live the time of your life while America is still first world.

Aren't most millennials still in school?

No they are the SJWs protesting on the college campuses with the blue hair.

Why save for retirement when most people are projecting that after paying a chunk of our paychecks for the fucking boomer's retirements that we wont be able to retire till like age 70 anyways?

I will place the bet I will die before that.

i can't fucking wait until they take all my gains when i'm 50 because i was smart enough to max my tax-advantaged accounts.

dude looks like elliot roger if he was white

Relax. Universal income will be there.

Millienials die of CVD or cancer in their late 40s, they don't need retirement money.

if you don't remember where you were on 9/11/2001, you aren't a part of my generation no matter what year you were born.

I'm fucking 23, why would I put money towards my retirement now?

>some shit about millenials
>memeflag
>1post by this id
>pic of the same woman every time
Pretty sure this is a bot, i see it post almost every day

>I don't know about compounding interest

Retire early. Go NEET and live the Boomer retirement lifestyle on NEETbux.

I figured I'll be dead by then

>Don't know how the future America will be communist and third world

>No such thing as retirement in 2030
>plan to die in debt

>implying I will get the pension
>implying the government won't steal my super to do something like bail about the banks

I plan to die before I'm old enough to become an invalid.

I'm probably just gonna kill myself at 65 anyway, no use in going on after that

What if the life extension technology comes out when you're in your 70s?

I'm 28 and have 215k. I feel like I'm behind.

Destroying the virtue of a population will do that, O.P. White Genocide isn't pretty; it means chasing down the last white person.

>muh dik

I guess in that case I'll be able to keep working. I mean once I can't work any longer. Unless I'm a NEET in which case I'll probably have killed myself a lot sooner

>implying ill make it past 30

26 with 50k you are fine user. Buy a few apartments and rent them out for income

If you want to save, save for a home

>paying le current bubble prices hoping the interest rate will stay 0 forever
nope

I'm seriously thinking about how I could have a third source of income. First I have my job. It's boring as hell but the health insurance is awesome. Second I have my painting. It's Bob Ross horseshit that my buddy who is in the world of professional art can put in his friend's studio and sell for $3-400 a piece. I give him a couple of paintings once a week.

seriously. Fuck buying a home now, unless you only need to borrow like $100k.

I'm taking risk in hopes of becoming a millionaire. Savings aren't really a thing, though I keep a minimum balance.

This, either i somehow get rich or eat a bullet (or a noose in my noguns loving country)

Work overtime a few years and use half your income and all of your tax breaks to pay the mortgage off.

26 here. Dropping out of college was the best thing I could have done. It allowed me to invest in crypto. Net worth at $410k currently

Hell no. Retirement is a scam. I've seen how social security has utterly fucked over the past two generations and I believe the current situation is unsustainable. It will only get worse as automation leads to fewer viable jobs. Saving for retirement is as useless these days as saving for a child's college fund and if you are under 55 it will make little difference. If you have excess money beyond what it takes to survive invest it, because owning capital is the only thing that will save you in 20-30 years when labor is worthless. Try to get some land with food, water, and off grid power too. And some guns, ammo, and reliable friends and neighbors.

Not interested. I'd rather wait for rates to go up and everyone to go bankrupt.

>tax breaks
This not not how Europe or the Anglosphere rolls. If anything you get tax penalties for working more than everbody else.

>in the future i imagine it will be hard to save
>don't save now
i'd advise to lean towards roth, but if you aren't maxing your contributions to the best of your ability, you're a fucking retard and deserve to stay poor for generations

>fedora tipped.
You have a cringe level that deserves hanging

T. 91 birth

i >hope i get a good pension

I did, and I'm retired.

The moment you are in right now is chaotic enough for millenials. We dont have the time and ability to worry about what will happen to us in 70 years, chances are most of us will die before then of cancer.

>1940s 20 yo-Get job at factory, buy affordable house, marry girl from town, have kids, stay in same job and retire with pension

>Current year 20yo- Penions dont exist in alot of professions, super isnt enough, everything is expensive, mobile phone, internet, car, rent, mortgages, schooling, university, latest ihpone, gym membership, latest chinos, medical insurance, childs medical bills, childs schooling.

Might aswell spend it while you have it. Why go on that world trip when you are old and busted when you can do it young and have more fun? Live for yourself not for society.

>usury is a sin.

>Get cheaper house from the 50s or 60s with 4 bedrooms
>Buy entire car
>Get solar panels
>Save money for enough repairs for decades
> Rent rooms for 500-600 a piece on craigslist.
>Get 1800 a month for renting to people.
>Don't have to work because renting pays property taxes and bills.
>Retire

This. Low time-preference is a scam. Be a white nigger.

I know two guys who are sitting on more than 1 million each.

Checked*
That’s awesome user it sounds like you have it together. I’m sure you will do well. I want to have a few properties I rent out so I can have a farm and just live a simple life

>she hasn't blinked since 1998

FUCK! That is my goal. Not necessarily a farm, but just a patch of around 450 acres or so that I can call my own an hour and a half or so outside my metro area. A place where I can hunt and plant a small orchard and come to chill on the weekends.

she looks like she took the bogpill t b h

cost of living is way to fucking high to save anything

wagecucks will be working till the day they die

you keep hoping for this to be true so you can justify your wretchedness, but it ain't. sorry, cupcake.

>Live in Aus, Canada or NZ
>Buy cheaper house

Lmao there are no cheaper houses in our countries thanks to chinese investment.

when you know there isn't a future, you don't prepare for it... it's just biological instincts taking it's course

Move to China and buy a house there instead.

>not being wretched
>not browsing Sup Forums to see what new thing they're mad at, then doing that thing because it obviously works

Found the boomers that got lost from the Q user thread.

Christ will return in my lifetime.

>people in their mid 20’s to early 30’s have nothing saved for retirement
Is this not fucking normal?

>pay today's rent
>or save for rent in 60 years

Hmm wonder which one people will pick?

Boomers had 2 houses and a retirement fund with 30.

neither

WHAT RETIREMENT?

Investing all of my money in seeds and garden tools and low-tech equipment for when the world ends. Hoping I'll be able to trade-off marauders with cheeses and wine.

Why don't people just refuse to buy homes en masse to force the housing prices to crash?

30 years ago it wasn't, you were considered a gigantic fuck up at life if you weren't well situated by you mid 20's

>Wage increases and tax deductions for the common man are monitored closely by large corporations and landlords so they can continually raise the cost of living

This is a surprise why? Well you suffer the same because the cost of medical care increases every year.

It's not a millenial or boomer thing, kikes screw everyone over with inflation or when they know more money is circulating out of their grubby hands.

Why do millenials x; why do boomers y? Because of the kikes.

That’s the dream I want as well user. I’m sure you can get it. Sounds comfy

While working at micky D’s

We already are

>NZers cant afford to buy houses
>Lmao doesn't matter, more for rich investors and chinese

Must’ve been comfy to not tank the housing market when a good batch of us were barely hitting our teens

No because by the time im that old the jews will either process us into meat or under shariah my 10 kids will take care of me.
The current retirement system and probably not even the country will exist long before i reach that age.

I have a sizable amount of bitcoin saved up, which means I’ll either retire filthy rich or dead broke. Starting to look like it’ll be the latter

>what is the Great Recession of 2008 for $0.2 Alex?
We already tried that, it’s why the lives the boomers got to have are out of reach for our generation. Housing market crash is what led to the meme of entry level jobs being eliminated with *entry* level jobs that want 5 years experience and to pay you a shit salary. Boomers are happy as fuck that their houses went up nearly 300% since it recovered, too bad there’s not too many people in our generation that want to fork up $550k for a 1000sqft house only a few minutes away from the boonies

Millennials, especially Millennial males are PATHETIC

Invest your shekels in (((stocks))) goy, pay into a retirement fund, we promise 60+ years of your money sitting in storage won't be worth less than it is now because of decades of compoud inflation.

I don't even have to based on the retierment system we have. I could save up additionally but I feel like it's not worth it. I want to be rich while being young. being an old fart with money sucks.

utter bullshit. 88? go to bed, youngster. you need your sleep to be sharp for school tomorrow

Well 85% of boomers' concept for 'saving for retirement' is buying fucking knick-knacks so this really isn't so bad.

This.
Its mathematically provable

videos.files.wordpress.com/DYnpMztM/the-islamic-state-22answer-the-call22_dvd.mp4