Koi to Chocolate

Why didn't she win, it's not fair Sup Forums

she did win in her route

>childhood friend winning is mandatory

So that I can marry her.

You can play the game.

That pic isn't fair to my dick, OP. Take responsibility.

her route is canon. Shame her sister didn't have a route.

Her nee-san will take care of it

>will never wake up to this

I love my wife Chisato.

In the game, if you pick any girl except Chisato, there is a long sequence where Chisato basically has a screaming bitch fit at you to make you feel bad.

Given that you get to put your penis in Satsuki, however, my verdict is: FUCK CHISATO

She ok with cat though?

Joke route.

Wat, its the most serious one?

Just how soft is she?

Poorfag best girl

Soft as your dick when you see pussy lol

The adaptation was a good advertisement: it shows you great girls, but only worst girl is available in this demo-version, please buy the full one.

She glow blown out by the best girl fair and square.

Mifuyu was the "plain" girl that nobody took a second look at, but then suddenly BEST SEX, BEST BODY, BEST PERSONALITY.

just according to keikau

*she got

Thats a big girl

Worst drama

yeah, but then you fuck her and she drops all the 3rd-wheel drama and politely tells Chisato to fuck off.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Chisato herself fucks off after slapping Mifuyu and telling her to stop holding herself back for her sake.

Really weird how the anime is all but forgotten now everywhere: wasn't the VN very popular in Japan at the time?

Because Chisato was better.

The depressing thing is that Chisato is actually sort of okay in her own route. It's just that you're a)forced to do her first and b)she's terrible outside of that route

Did you expect her to roll over and die while you go for the other girls? She's the only one that loses by picking any other route, none of the others lose by going Chisato, some are even happy about it.

why is this allowed?

and this

Are you me? I literally just started replaying it yesterday. Also even though Satsuki is best, it baffles me that Michiru is the only one who has a serious plot.

Does anyone has her harmonica song?

>the rest of the manga will never get translated
JUST

>that part when she pins MC down
my dick

I just want the sensei to win for once

>no teacher route