Hello POL

I have come to the conclusion after years of browsing and doing research on the internet that the NWO has won the battle, after the defeat of germany in 1944 the world was truly doomed to be destroyed and run by (((them))), therefore i have decided to descend into degeneracy along with the rest of the normies, what is to stop my from doing this at this point? what is the point of holding myself back from being a degenerate? i'm going to go have fun and then i'll die, they are going to kill every single one of us.

The black pill got to me, im sorry boys. This is my final will and confession as far as i'm concerned, no religion or man could save us from our fat as cattle, no man will stand with me and fight back, no group will join together in the united states to fight these men, you are all cowards, you are all pussys, you are all stupid dumb animals that deserve to be killed, the Talmud was right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Geu0R4xGAi4&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OOOOOH YEAH BROTHER!!!

You won't be missed

I won't miss you either, you WILL NOT take action already, none of you will take action, it's all over the news, it's in our KIDS schools, yet NONE. OF. YOU. WILL. TAKE. ACTION. you are ALL COWARDS.

ALL OF YOU!

You will all be set into motion to destroy them when the time comes. Do what you gotta do until then.

HEY YOU, YEAH FUCK YOU.

WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKING "ACTION" 30 YEARS AGO YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

MY fucking god this girl is beautiful.

>you are all cowards, you are all pussys, you are all stupid dumb animals
>but I don't want to do anything myself, why isn't everyone else saving the world for me? I won't because it sounds hard and inconvenient, but it's your fault goy
get a load of this guy

I don't want you to think I'm a coward like everybody else, so I will volunteer. what would you like me to do?

IM FUCKIN MAD AND DRUNK, WHERE ARE THE DEATH SQUADS? WHY ARE NIGGERS NOT HANGING FROM EVERY SINGLE TREE IN THE UNITED STATES?

WHERE ARE WE GOING, THE ANSWER IS NOWHERE AS LONG AS WE STAY ON THIS
FUCKING SITE, GIRLS LIKE THIS WON'T EVEN FUCKING EXIST, WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE ALONE OR HAVE TO SETTLE FOR A NIGGER AT THIS RATE YOUT FUCKING SUBHUMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH ITS ALL ON ME THE NEXT HITLER TO GATHER ALL THE WHITE MEN IN THE UNITED STATES TO FUCKING MURDER ALL THE ETHNICS.

GET A LOAD OF YOURSELF YOU FUCKING RETARD, FORUM TOGETHER OR WE WILL LITERALLY NOT FUCKING EXIST ANY LONGER,!!!

CONSIDER THIS A FFUCKIN WAKE UP CALL YOU FUCKING PRISONER

On a serious note.
That's a stupid idea.
Think of it this way.
You know evil now.
You, unlike the Normies, know what to fight against and what to live for.

Degeneracy only hurts yourself.
Normies aren't happier, they are just normal.
Not an existence I envy.

to put it differently

>do it for her

EVERYTHING and i mean FUCKIN EVERYTHING is fucked in my state, i live in KENTUCKY ffor fuck SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIGHT YOU FUCKS FFIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTT

WHY ARE WE NOT KILLING THSE4DS PEOPLE, WHY HAVENT WE STOMRED WASHINGTON DC LIKE THE FUFCKING REVOLUTUONARY WAR!!

we need to get FUCKING MOVING already and stop shiting on this website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY IS SO COMPLACENT THEY JUST WON'T FIGHT FOR THEIR OWN RIGHTS AND THEY JUST DO NOT HAVE THE WILL TO FIGHT BACK OIR IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED ALREADY, FUCVK!

>YEAH ITS ALL ON ME THE NEXT HITLER TO GATHER ALL THE WHITE MEN IN THE UNITED STATES TO FUCKING MURDER ALL THE ETHNICS
Well why not? I mean Hitler did it during the reign of the Weimar Republic, what's your excuse?

Winning hearts and minds of the people, user.
The time to rise will come. For now we have to wait until the fire rises.
Do what you can to improve yourself. That is paramount. Leading a happy and healthy existence among hordes of degeneracy already attracts attention.
It will be a long and uphill battle but we will prevail. This is not the end of our story.
Shine so bright that they cannot ignore you.

sOrry man im pretty much losing my shit,

everything here in america is ruined, our whole culture has been dissected and turned into a nagro utipoia, im not sure we will make it even 10 years at this point, god help us all, if there even is a god.

god its just all shit, I HAVENT SEEN ONE OF MY OWN IN YEARS!

>do it for the coal burning cunt

>what is to stop my from doing this at this point?

Nothing. beat it loser. pol is for the strong. Jesus have mercy on your soul.

i was walking around my neighborhood contemplating the end when i can across an nwo bucket hat
was nice but a bit scary...

you make a good point. not an excuse to run off and be a soyboy though

>WHY ARE WE NOT KILLING THSE4DS PEOPLE, WHY HAVENT WE STOMRED WASHINGTON DC LIKE THE FUFCKING REVOLUTUONARY WAR!!
I was going to, but then I said to myself, "Just one more game of Overwatch," and before you know it the day was gone. Hehe, where does the time go.

u probably will go to hell

WHY HAVEN'T WE TAKEN FUCKING ACTION THEN?!?!?!/ EVERY SINGLE DAY OUR NUMBERS BECOME LOWER?

huh?

Jesus christ ITs like when i see people wearing that FUCKING NWO EYE CLOTHES SHIT

WANT TO SMASH THEM WITH THIS BOTTLE

my bad that was her sister

A war is won or lost first in the mind. It's called morale, bucko. Fap tonight, get some sleep and go run a mile first thing when you wake up, followed by weight lifting and chocolate milk. You'll snap out of it :)

That is a sign. You are meant for something.

Go impregnate a white girl then

retard.

ok

I HAVEN'T SEEN A WHITE GIRL IN MONTHS, THEY ARE EITHER IN THIER HOUSE AND DONT COME OUT OR SOME SHIT OR THEY JUST DONT EXIST WHERE I LIVE, DO YOU THINK THIS MAKES ME HAPPY YOU SICUK LEAF FUCVK??!?!?

About half of our race are race traitors and advocats for degeneracy.
We first need legitimacy for a positive identity for white people.
It has to be seen if and how many people of us we can save.

i will start the race war

Do it, faggot.

how

Why don't YOU do something if you're this upset about it? I live in SC and I know it's pretty tough where I live.

Why not go bowlcut or something? Maybe then you'll be remembered instead of forgotten?

Shut up bitch boy, grow a set and go get after it. Pure degenerate mentality.

PLEASE DO IT FOR GODS SAKE THEY ARE INSULTING US ON THE TELEVISION,

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dont get your hopes up user, its likely a long fight ahead of us

dk are you a fed?

This was predicted this
An age of sleep drink and tommorow. We die because the Lord delays his coming. An age where men's hearts will fail them.

'Novus ordo seclorum' referred to the transition from monarchy (which was the political system for millennia) to democracy.
Can you guys even logikcz?

You KNow what we should do we should adopt the mentality of the niggers and just beat the fuck out of EVERYONE!

YOU SEE A NIGGER HE GETS BEAT TO DEATH,S OUNDS GOOD TO9 ME

MAYBE I WILL BE THE NEXT HITLER, FIUCK EVERYONE!!

nah i also dont glow in the dark, but dont take my word for it
all these trips, what does it mean

At least you're honest
Welcome to the Novus Ordus Globus
Enjoy your stay

Tfw want to be a degenerate but people don't accept you

just a concerned citizen.

unironically this lol

WE SHOULD JUST ADOPT WHAT THE COMMIES DID, I SEE NO MORAL PROBLEM WITH THIS AT THIS POINT!
ONE BULLET FOR ONE NIGGER HISPANIC OR JEW!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Geu0R4xGAi4&t=3s

they are invading and destroying everyone's "minds" before sending them through hellish scenarios featuring our worst nightmares... drones from china will lead Microsoft's AI Skynet collapse... screencap this

didnt they try to blame this all on germany

it means its happening

where can i find this video?

Fpbp! Had me dying

won't fuck the girl of my dreams if I do
won't fuck the girl of my dreams I I don't
your d&c doesn't work OP

yES tHEY fuckin DID AND THEY GOIT AWAY WITH IT TOO

russies arent to blame, after weakness in ww1 they were over run by satanists and led to evil deeds

Really fucked up how they can modulate the refresh rate of your monitor and make you feel this way

i have ABANDONED MORALS

WHAT THE FUCK IS MORALS ANYMORE, THE NIGGERS HAVE SHOWN ME NO MERCY AND I WILL SHOW THEM NONE WHEN I GUN THEM DOWN

Pussy!

First of all, really edgy. Second, intellect. Intellect is holding me back. I'm sorry but how incredibly stupid do you have to be to just fall into degeneracy. Everytime I try to fit in with those idiots I get a headache in a way that I can feel my brain cells dying. I couldn't be a normie if I tried. It's just pain and it makes me depressed. For all I know idiots such as yourself are the reason why they're winning. I know people such as yourself from my personal life and honestly if there is something I despise in a human being then it's mental capitulation. You're an idiot.

I TRIED FOR 13 YEARS TO FIT IN WITH YOU FUCKS, BUT ALL YOU DO IS TALK, EITHER FUCKING ACT OR ITS ALL OVER, MARK MY FUCKING WORDS.

THE GERMANS WOULD HAVE ACTED LONNNNGG ago, THEY ARE KILLING US ALL THE TIME!

Or you can just move out of the city and get away from the bullshit, instead of camping in the belly of the beast and then wondering why it's consuming you.

>take a break rabbi

Or you could be a fucking man and stick to your convictions in the face of adversity. "Wahh people around me are being degenerate guess I have to now too omg my life is so hard for it." You're giving up and crying about what? That everyone but you won't take up arms and shoot up their office building? We're all trying to make it same as you, you can either dissolve into a self-absorbed leftist cuck or get a fucking grip and do the right thing.

FUCK YOU! if we were real americans we would end this NOW!

Jesus shut the fuck up loser.

FUCK you you fucking puss, you wont do shit and you will watch this place get worse.

I am fine in my little corner of the US. All my neighbors are white, all my coworkers are white or hispanimutt, I have never been accosted by a shitskin here, everyone is friendly, you can't even buy liquor in thus county, only beer and wine. I don't give a shit about democratic shitholes they'll canibalize themselves in due time.

Don't be mad cuz I'm doing me better than you're doing you.

You traitor.
fuck off.

I'll whoop your ass and go home to fuck my white wife and play with my white kids , edgelord.

Bullets beat muscle.

you fucking traitor, you would accept anyone since you accept hispanics.

>tfw you believe in some retarded conspiracy and now are having a mental breakdown

Then you had better learn the ins and outs of a microwave oven. Useful little boxes, when your rearrange the parts inside. I'm assuming these drones are going to have microprocessors on them?

Stay in the union you fucking cuck.

this is why you arent angry
also you would be doing more well off if your income wasnt being sent to black communities

Why would I leave the Union to go to the United Shitholes of America?

Cause at LEAST we can shoot the invaders, you dumbass.

>I have come to the conclusion after years of browsing and doing research on the internet

Welp, that's it. Pack it up boys, it's over. We have ourselves a real motherfucking oracle right here.

>when the only thing you shoot up is your own schools

WELL DOES IT LOOK LIKE WE ARE MOVING FORWARD?

I have some black pilled philosophies of my own that can be applied to some scenarios, but your OP just reeks of outright demoralization and shilling. Get fucked.

Fuck you, it's TOTALLY destroyed where i am, the only thing that would fix it is GENOCIDE!

Ya know Genocide is not a good Idea.

no, OP, you need to take the white pill now

Jesus Christ is the answer.

This post glows

germans had mother / daughter prostitute teams in the streets, degeneracy beyond your comprehension, the babylon of europe before anything happened

you're a crybaby nigger who probably has a shitty life and can't stand the wait

we don't need a whiny little bitch like you

prostitution is different without niggers
also after ww1?? they were poor as fuck

b-but it's real tho user...
>hasn't taken the sunpill

you've done so much research you can just call it quits and come bitch to us but you don't understand Versailles or weimar?

you're not worth using as cannon fodder, a shill, or you glow in the dark

sage

You glow in the dark if anything, you wont do shit, EVER.

Make it a .gif and I'll be impressed.

Bye, kike.
The descendants of true Europeans would never give up in the face of overwhelming odds.