Just explain to me why you think you need an assault rifle...

Just explain to me why you think you need an assault rifle. Because from where I'm standing I see no reason for any civilian to own one at this point.

I should add that I am an avid hunter and a future former Marine but even I realize that the second amendment has been expanded much further than the founding fathers ever intended. The second was written in a time when the only guns around were muskets and I highly doubt that the founding fathers had any idea that it would result in the amount of mass shootings we have in this country. It's time for us to make some hard choices if we truly want to protect the people of this nation.

Only the military or police, the people who have the right training, should have access to this kind of weaponry.

You don't have to explain rights you manchild shill. If someone wants an AR15 they should be able to get one.

To shoot niggers

Oh boy another "founding fathers were completely ignorant of technological progress" thread.

Reported for spam. Get your dribble out of my thread.

>get btfo
>omg reported!

lol butthurt!

>btfo'd
>uses schizophrenic compilation pictures of lobbied statistics that anti-corruptionists so eagerly hate on
ok leaf fix your bot its not working so well

Absolutely BTFO

As a future former marine I believe I know a lot more about this than you do, thanks.

Who the fuck are you?
Oh, that's right, nobody.

I see you already have a taste for crayons... you'll fit right in.

>As a future former marine
Yeah you don't get a say in this sweetheart. I bet you haven't even seen a gun in real life, let alone know how to use it.

Its easy to find people with a taste for crayons, the real problem is finding people with a taste for crayons and jalapeno cheese together.

It's a deterrent. The fact that 300 million weapons and ammo for said weapons exist distributed more or less randomly among a large population makes it more likely that your dystopian fantasy never comes true. It's MAD between the government and those governed.

I'll have you know I have serviced my country in more ways than you ever will and can ever imagine. I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Quit being a pussy and join or STFU.

>I have serviced my country in more ways than you ever will and can ever imagine
>serviced
>serviced

If you want to silence dissenting opinions go to reddit, faggot

>See the same (((shill))) posts 10 times a day

>give up your rights because my caricature of you is silly

"no"

>I am an avid hunter and a future former Marine
Nice LARP/bait. You've never shot a gun in your life, kike shill.

Memewar thread?

>I have serviced my country in more ways than you ever will and can ever imagine.
I'd really rather not.

Why did you want to come on Nepalese coin collecting forum and lie today?

>i was in war served n sheiiit
>things that never happened for $20

"Assault" is a legal term and you could get sued for slander by armolite.

Weak b8, make a new copy pasta at least.

Calls current administration Nazis for the past year.

Wants that same administration to now take guns.

LOL

>Just explain to me why you think you need an assault rifle. Because from where I'm standing I see no reason for any civilian to own one at this point.
Who are you to decide what i need or do not need and what i need it for. fuck you, come and get em!

thinking about getting my hunting license and start practicing shooting. any recommendations for a cheap reliable rifle?

>Just explain to me why you think you need an assault rifle.
The world is a fucking dangerous place.
Its not about the citizenry having a violent uprising against da gubbmint.
Its about securing a safe future for all people, and thats gonna take some serious force.
We are outnumbered once again, the hordes are at the gates.
There are enemies within.
It cannot stand.

>fuck you, come and get em!
Honestly, I'd be happy to do so if it comes down to that. I know many of my fellow soldiers would be as well. I took an oath to protect this fine nation and if that means taking up guns from misinformed civilians than that is something I am 100% willing to do.

>Just explain to me why you think you need an assault rifle. Because from where I'm standing I see no reason for any civilian to own one at this point.
Because practically no one in the US privately owns selective fire weapons. Claim to be a former Marine but don't know what an assault rifle is....
>I should add that I am an avid hunter and a future former Marine
Then you should know the AR-15, everyone's favorite boogieman weapon is a hunting rifle.
>but even I realize that the second amendment has been expanded much further than the founding fathers ever intended. The second was written in a time when the only guns around were muskets and I highly doubt that the founding fathers had any idea that it would result in the amount of mass shootings we have in this country. It's time for us to make some hard choices if we truly want to protect the people of this nation.
There were a lot more than muskets, there were air rifles that could shoot dozens of rounds in a minute, as well as early Gatling guns, ones which the founding fathers actually looked at prior to singing the 2nd amendment.

Tldr; nice bait, but try harder next time faggot.

How have you been so indoctrinated against your own countrymen?
Its not about disarming the citizenry, its about getting them up-to-speed with what is happening.

>Future
>Former
What the fucc kinda time traveling nonsense is this shit? You're probably fuckin 14 years old living in a fuckin city or some shit, you're nothing but a punk ass bitch and you'll be defenseless when some shit goes down and you wish your two gay daddies had guns

>bait pasta, saged
The fact men of this country dream of fighting for freedom is a good thing. Stop trying to toxify masculinity, shit suckers.

What a fascist

>rebellion against future fascist government
>rebellion
Oh sweet, innocent user

In your OP you said, "Explain why you need guns."
He does so.
You respond with, "Go away REEEEEE!"

that makes you the traitor, not me. kek

Dick sucking armchair warrior kid, the most action you've ever seen is your mom's boyfriend fucking her in the ass you retard

Fuck off libtard. Back to tumblr.

Go fuck yourself faggot

I'm not a libtard. I actually voted for Trump (MAGA!), but I just have a different view than most conservatives when it comes to assault rifles.

You're first oath is to protect and uphold the Constitution of the United States, that means all of it you traitorous faggot. The next part of your oath is to keep the country and citizens safe against those foreign and domestic. Turn your back on either and I will gladly neck you myself you fucking LARP.

fuck you thats why. sage

>assault rifles.
InigoMontoyaYouKeepUsingThatWord.webm

SAGE
Fuck off you baiting faggot.

Get your boyfriends dick out of your mouth.

>I am an avid hunter and a future former Marine
Oh, come on.
This is half-hearted bait.

You larping cunt, you and your fellow faggot friends aren't going to shit.

He's a master baiter.

No shit.

KOOL AID DRINKER!

But seriously, if you haven't read into their agenda yet, you'll know the CIA makes assault weapons legal and MK Ultras people to ge them to shoot these places up. It's all about scaring working class Americans into giving over their guns.

I am so sick and tired of this DUR MUH MUSKETS bull shit. You have to be the dumbest mother fucker to think the founding fathers couldn't possibly imagine any innovation in gun making. They witnessed it within their life times for fucks sake. Yet you retards keep on "They couldn't have imagined that guns could possibly go past muskets." You are stupid and should be ashamed.

No one in this thread has given me any reasons why a civilian should be able to own an assault rifle.

Just explain to me why you think you need to have access to this kind of weaponry.

Actually they do! In fact it is written into the founding of the country.

It's for when the "refugees" turn on you and start eating you, I want to make sure they don't eat me too.

is there a video of pic related?

What the founding fathers could not foresee was the cultural degeneration that would overcome the country.

Guns likely would not be a problem if we had remained at least european in ethnicity for citizens, yet alone anglo saxon and monocultural.

FUCK OFF SPAM BOT
HONEY POTTTTTTT

see that said, i don't believe you're a marine. i believe you're some dumb, fat, purple haired, larping cooze lonely at home and getting some badly needed yet elusive self worth by fighting some emotional bogeyman. sage, silly bitch

Because assault rifles are the best tools used to kill armed forces(like an oppressive government). In terms of mass murder like a school or public shooting the most damage people have caused has been using .22 pistols(Cho) and fertalizer bombs.

freedomâ„¢

Explain why a non-civilian should have one but a civilian shouldn't.

>i'm an absolute numale faggot: the post

shill or manchild, pol is fucking trash lately

it's larping tumblrina. i'm convinced

>Because from where I'm standing I see no reason for any civilian to own one at this point
To shoot at tyrants and feds
>even I realize that the second amendment has been expanded much further than the founding fathers ever intended
It's about shooting at invaders and feds
>the only guns around were muskets
and yet knowing this they used the word "arms" anyway

>Only the military or police, the people who have the right training, should have access to this kind of weaponry.
So what you advocate is to concentrate all the firearms and force capability into the hands of a small political class. Kill yourself

If I saw you in person Id punch you in the face for stolen valor

US Army here, and I'd be happy to drop you in your tracks, traitorous scum

Ahhhh....the musket argument. The musket at the time represented the most advanced weapons technology available at the time. Citizens were allowed to own muskets. Soooooo....... It's real simple. The founding fathers intended for citizens to have the best that technology had to offer, otherwise they wouldn't have even been allowed to have muskets. Would have been bow and arrows or spears or some shit.

And I'd break your arm in three different places, boy.

Whew boys, looks like we've got ourselves a badass here

Fuck off.

Muskets were military weapons.
You admit the 2nd amendment applies to muskets.
Therefore 2nd amendment applies to military grade weapons, let alone a measly semi auto. Which isn't an assault weapon by the way, that's full auto. But yeah, you know what you're talking about.