A Jew in Every Cup

forward.com/culture/196060/the-secret-jewish-history-of-the-coffee-cup-starbu/

Why aren't you drinking your genetically modified psychoactive sugar water Sup Forums?

I only get black coffee that I make or from local shops. Starbucks tastes awful and is overpriced still

Wow, didn't know they let schizo retards post threads on here

pic is you for clarification

>this style of writing/thought is normal for normies
explains a lot, that whole article was pure cancer.

How did I know this entire article was going to be about a kike claiming credit for those Greek blue and white cups

I misread that title as "A Jew In Every Oven".

Pastebin where? I will wait for nordbot if I must.

(((you)))

GF is a Coffee addict, managed to ween her off cigarettes and marijuana but Coffee is the next level up. She goes nuts sometimes when I try to keep her away from it, I don't think people realize just how potently addictive that shit is.

Honestly any cup of coffee over a dollar feels overpriced to me. Hard to justify paying five bucks for it when so many businesses just give it away free to employees and customers.

legit post.
coffee more addictive than ciggies for sure. Less harmful but you depend on it way more than you realise, if you drink it once a day or more.

>coffee more addictive than ciggies for sure.
Bullshit. It's just most people don't feel like they need to bother giving it up. Nicotine has some pretty bad chemical withdrawals; you might get headaches from not drinking your morning cup of coffee but it's not a pathological NEED like cigarettes. Take it from someone who watched his mom try and fail like five times to drop that shitty habit.

I dunno bro, talking about mums, mine is legitimately unpleasant until she's had at least one coffee or strong tea go through her system. She cant focus on anything and snaps at anyone who makes her think about anything other than having coffee.
Also on a long drive or trip she will go absolutely insane and start saying she needs a coffee etc.
Ive seen this with other people too.

this. i drink at least 4 cups of coffee a day but if we run out i easily go a week without it (as we buy for the month). ive also seen my family fail, begging for cigarettes, that wont happen to someone who drinks coffee routinely

>coffee more addictive than ciggies for sure.

no it's not. nicotine is a far more dangerous neurotoxin.

Actually now that I think about it she still buys nicotine patches from to time, not sure how often she uses them but I've been trying to get her to stop that too.

I ONLY DRINK IT BLACK GROWN FROM COFFEE BEANS IN MY BATHTUB, SOMETIMES I TREAT MYSELF TO A GLASS OF WATER. IF YOU CONSUME ANYTHING OTHER THAN THIS THEN YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY SHOULD BE GASSED

why shouldn't you strive to drink less unhealthy drinks? black coffee is more healthy than coffee with creamer, fact. you are trying to stigmatize drinking fucking water

m8, there was only one guy who even mentioned black coffee, and that post was mostly just shitting on Starbucks. Why are you so salty?

>its a jew takes credit for someone elses work episode