WAKANDA

WAKANDA

Beautiful

Fuck you

Fuck outta here kek cunt

Kore da?

Niggers cant even create their own fictional nigger uthopia on a movie screen, I bet that white, asian and jewish people directed and animated that disgusting propaganda

wow, the new Black panther is looking great

can someone shop some of those big lip stretching discs in there?

This one is better

it was a good movie, i don't really see why everyone is convinced its some kind of amazing leap for the black community though. I mean the main villain of it is a WE WAZ KANGZ type of guy. its clearly criticizing them

sauce on pic related? anyone got a link?

Was Wakanda supposed to be some futuristic paradise country? Cuz it still looked like a shithole. Oh and head of state decided by ritual combat? Savages.

what the fuck is going on?

Would that matter? How? The movie is raking in big bucks - or kroner, if you like. Cheers.

These are getting spammed all morning. Fucking proxynigger.

Oogabooga.

Or... it was clearly criticising the environment he grew up in, partly the fault of... white folks. Cheers!

Are there seriously black people taking pride in this movie? It's pretty fucking sad when the only developed nation your race has ever produced is a fantasy comic book land.

So you prefer HoS decide by money, like in the USA?

bless up, watched over by the most high

was that English?

>Whites BTFO!!!

I just saw it tonight. Great movie, 9/10 overall. I didn't think they could pull off a goofy a character as Man Ape but they actually did it very well. Killmonger is definitely one of the better MCU villains. It's important to blacks because they've never really had any African-themed movies that were portrayed in a sort of afro-furturism setting. It gives them something to aspire to and maybe they'll encourage African countries to build themselves up. Just let em have this one. It's a great movie, and it pulled a lot of black people into the marvel fandom.

Are you fucking retarded?

AAVE