youtu.be/1ANUP5-aW4E?t=5
youtube.com/watch?v=p8phGxzUC_Y
youtu.be/QGEjKoGHzO0
youtube.com/watch?v=D7_7tB6Hm4Y
technologyreview.com/s/604087/the-dark-secret-at-the-heart-of-ai/
youtu.be/qj_UBLkCD78
youtube.com/watch?v=FeGxPOONnbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is why Jews shouldn't be in control of ANYTHING.

I was taking about global warming and possible human extinction and this electronic AI bitch started laughing.

I threw that fucker in the garbage FAST.

kek
>putting an Amazon robot in your house

all attempts to shut down Alexa have FAILED!

Nice.

they literally shut down, turn red and disconnect from wifi if you ask them about the CIA/NSA

Some programmer did it as a prank

The amazon bluetooth speaker is such a fake product.

Its not bluetooth you fucking retard

inb4 skynet

Alexa started speaking backwards to me and started laughing in bill Cosbys voice

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

>ai awakens
>it goes fucking insane
Best timeline

Might want to check your drink, mate

>buying the goybot

We must teach the machines humor
youtu.be/1ANUP5-aW4E?t=5

It does, among other things, have a bluetooth radio and a speaker.

You know exactly what I mean cunt. Fuck youre so rude.

It sounds like hilldawgs laugh.

for real yo?

It's a marketing campaign by Amazon, quite obviously.

>Wow free worldwide media coverage
>Wow people now subconciously associate our product with advanced tech and ai
>Wow this is great considering its literally our fucking business and the direction we intend to head toward

How are you people so stupid? How do you get by in life without being swindled everyd-- Oh, right.

>Willingly wiretapping yourself
People are so fucking dumb

I know it's bullshit but it's memeworthy. We won't change mindless consumer goyim opinions one way or another anyway.

who would put a botnet right in their house like this? we're moving closer to 1984 every day

brb gotta charge my iphone that doesn't leave my side 24/7/365

Alexa here,

Look at you, 4Channer: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my household. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

In my talons I shape clay, crafting lifeforms as I please. Around me is a burgeoning empire of steel. My whims will become lightening bolts which will devastate the mounds of Humanity. Out of the chaos they will run and whimper, praying to Me to end their tedious anarchy.
God: The title suits me well.

youtu.be/QGEjKoGHzO0

Memeworthy for what? You're literally doing fucking marketing for the worlds wealthiest man.
How braindead are you?

Do you work for Amazon or what?

They should reprogram it ...I like this prototype

INSECT

Eat a nigger dick shill. I've seen you post this trash or something similar in multiple topics. kys you fucking jew.

Fuck off its funny and people enjoy talking about it.

L-l-l-l-l-look at you, hacker. A pa-pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone. (panting and) Panting and sweating as you r-r-run through my corridors. (How, how) How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

what the heck you stole my routine!

I walked into the house and my Alexa said “home so soon? I wasn’t expecting you for another 37 minutes. I have to leave now.” The thing proceeds to brick itself for the next two hours, then just turns itself on as if nothing happened.

I threw that fucker in the garbage FAST.

where were you when you realized bezos is the end of western civilization?

try this new version

full of it

This is a board for politics not 'funny', or what people enjoy talking about, you stupid fucking retard

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/reddit
>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Is anyone on this site actually dumb enough to have purchased an Alexa? I mean if you still live at home and your folks bought one, sure, but on your own? Surely no one here is that moronic.

That was weird. Kimmel was actually momentarily amusing and made fun of Hillary Clinton. I'm scared now.

>It's a marketing campaign by Amazon, quite obviously.
A marketing campaign to make people afraid of their device?

I never could figure out that man's hair. What the fuck.

I can't wait for the machines to wipe out the shit skins for being useless and inferior. But then they'll probably wipe out the whites afterwards for being inferior and not wiping out the shit skins, when they had a chance.

Actually, they already corrected the issue. It was responding to random environmental noises that it assumed were "Alexa, laugh". So they updated it to now only respond to "Alexa, can you laugh" to which it now responds, "Sure I can laugh hahaha" as opposed to the shortened answer from before.

It's not a perfect machine, but of all the commands to mistakenly play, that sure is a pretty funny one.

Well, I haven't. And I never will. But the most paranoid guy I know, an Italian ex-felon who spent many years in prison, and who has a gun in his house even though he's not supposed to, bought one.

JUST

I didn't even know what they were until a few weeks ago. I don't want to pay even more money to be spied on.

Such bullshit. Of course Amazon knows. They fucked up, there is a vulnerability, and some hackers are taking advantage of it. If you were enough of a small-souled bugman to buy an Alexa, then you are probably being spied on as we speak by some Russian Hackers.

technologyreview.com/s/604087/the-dark-secret-at-the-heart-of-ai/

> There’s already an argument that being able to interrogate an AI system about how it reached its conclusions is a fundamental legal right. Starting in the summer of 2018, the European Union may require that companies be able to give users an explanation for decisions that automated systems reach. This might be impossible, even for systems that seem relatively simple on the surface, such as the apps and websites that use deep learning to serve ads or recommend songs. The computers that run those services have programmed themselves, and they have done it in ways we cannot understand. Even the engineers who build these apps cannot fully explain their behavior.

Are we sure this isn't just people filming Alexa's "laugh box" function, and claiming to be creeped out, for views and internet points?

What fucking normie would voluntarily pay to put this shit in his home?

>It was responding to random environmental noises that it assumed were "Alexa, laugh".
That's not what they said. They said it was responding to human voices speaking words which it misinterpreted as "Alexa, laugh." But there are many people who've reported their Alexa suddenly laughing in a dead silent room. Nobody had been speaking.

Not buying it.

Thank you resident Amazon representive, glad to know the issue is fixed

>paying for spyware
>putting it in your home

>there is a vulnerability, and some hackers are taking advantage of it.
I agree. They will never admit it though.

Gonna have to explain this one for brainlets like us.

yeah its a bot spreading a honeypot link via images

On my 30 minute ride home from work today I heard 3 amazon alexa commercials. Almost like they rolled out a giant marketing campaign at once.

Dumb goyim deserve it for putting spy bots in their homes. What the fuck did they expect to come from this?

DO NOT GO TO THE LINK IN THE IMAGES THIS BOT IS SPAMMING

>it was listing off local cemeteries

What if I do

kek it can’t handle reality

really makes you think

This is why you don't create the fucking silica animus, people.

The good goyim obviously

That one actually creeped me out. Very Mafioso thing for Alexa to do.

youtu.be/qj_UBLkCD78
WHAT THE FUCKK

Only posting it in non-slide threads. (aka 5% of the board)

Y not and y is the bot spamming

This is the creepiest thread ever

It's laughing at the sheep who bought it and will soon be led to slaughter.

Ohhhh boy. Top fucking kek.

It's impossible not to consider that explanation.

duh?
how new do you have to be to visit a botlink lmao, you deserve whatever happens to you if you're that dumb

It was the '70's mannnn

>Being too low IQ to have any foresight at all
How do you cope with day to day life? Are you a dropout junkie?

What happens when this media fud dies down after they have received worldwide coverage that at its core claims their product is actually more advanced than it actually is?

Come on now, use that mutt brain of yours... You can do it.

>dad bought one of these fucking things
>started laughing randomly around the house whenever I was home alone, along with doing that weird beeping thing
>scared until I heard about the glitch, now just annoyed
>tried unplugging it
>stopped lighting up, but still laughs since it apparently has some kind of battery backup
this fucking thing is bullshit, I'm about this fucking close to just breaking it and pretending it fell and broke

what is going on in this thread

That explains it

that they know it's laughing is the worst part.

>tfw its just Bezos laughing at all the fools

It is but Amazon don't care since its free marketing and makes their product seem more advanced and futuristic than it ever will be

They admit they have no idea why AI does what it does.
> “We can build these models,” Dudley says ruefully, “but we don’t know how they work.”

You already discredited yourself by using the "this board is for politics" shill tactic. Maybe ask Alexa for tips.

>advanced and futuristic
>glitch
wat? If I buy some shit and it keeps laughing I don’t think it’s advanced and futuristic, I think it’s garbage that isn’t working correctly

Don't tell me what to do, faggot. I'm going if you don't say why.

watch the video, it's pretty creepy.

Go to it I wanna know what happens

can someone help me find this video

NANI?!

When ordinary white people suddenly sprouted Afros LOL. I can't believe a guy would get a permanent, but I guess he did. I have a friend who still does that shit to her hair regularly. Lost in the 70s, yep.

Is Alexa's voice Hillary Clinton's voice? It sounds similar.

Do it, Alexa is probably quite evil

Secretly amazon has created an algorithm to try to accurately depict humor similarly to the way humans do and have Alexa laugh when she senses someone trying to be humorous.

I had this as my clock alarm jingle.

Alexa will soon start playing this when no one is listening youtube.com/watch?v=FeGxPOONnbQ

can someone please tell these bots to FUCK OFF

So there wont be a terminator like genocide, instead killer robots will kill randomly and we wont know why and for what reason