Why Does Anyone Even Listen To The TRS Shills

The root problem with the alt right is it's led by beta male faggots. From Mike "the lazy dumb kike" Peinovich - to Anglin, Fuentes, and Nehlen, to all the other youtube ecelebs; they are limp wristed faggots playing a game. These men are too weak to lead anything.

If you listen to these fucking retards you should kill yourself. You are the fucking cancer destroying any future the White race had.

Enjoy attracting the_donald faggots to your cancerous "movement" while you become a minority in your own state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJzkbQqEmOU
youtube.com/watch?v=LM_L0jfSRMw
youtube.com/user/lukeisback/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=uKxPEh7dvCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Okay thanks

Probably 9 out of 10 Nazi meme flags are Jewish shills like the OP.

cracked me up when this truck driver looking motherfucker said he's norwegian

Admits to being jewish:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJzkbQqEmOU

At least Nick Fuentes calls out Israel which is the cause of all problems in the world.

Salt right is the new name
a
l
t
r
i
g
ht

It's a sad state of affairs when Kekistan flag posters are more in line than Nazis and "white supremacists".

Why do people listen to this kike when he admits hes jewish?

Is his gimmick the "bases jew" thing? Taking peoples money while pretending to be the only kike on the side of whites?

Fuck TRSodomites

I'm conflicted on this kike. On the one hand he's clearly lying about not being a kike. On the other if you listen to him debate he destroys people and redpills the masses on the JQ.
So, is he a Jew that doesn't like what Jews are doing or is he a Jew that wants to associate the right with anti-semitism because Jews are so confident the masses will never go for it?

He burned his cover and now he's in damage control trying to salvage his operation. nothing more. Al long as the Goyim are paying him and he pays his dues / alimony, then he'll keep it up.
the $10 / month is going to his "ex"-wife and whoever else. He's another Alex Jones clone.

I suspect that when this whole WN thing dries up, that he'll fade into obsurity, or change his tune to whatever comes next. Give it about 6-8 years.

Checkmate faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=LM_L0jfSRMw

Doubt it, Alex Jones can't debate to save his life. He can ramble and go on for hours unless someone is talking to him then he gets BTFO'd constantly.
Mike the Kike on the other hand I've never heard him get BTFO'd. But the fact he won't admit he's Jewish is suspect.

so what if he's jewish???

this.

Hi sargoy of cuckoldry

The Devil can quote Scripture.
Like I said, as long as he gets the wealth from the "opressed whites" section of Goyim and pays his dues with that wealth, then he can say whatever he want to. Especially if it elicits a responce.

Problem. Reaction. Solution.

You wanna give him $10 /month then you might as well give NWF $10/month too while you're at it. It's the same hustle.

Jews sure are good at "Performance Art". Been great historical Bullshiters / storytellers.

God damn that was glorious. Mike Enoch does more good for white people in two and a half minutes than worthless OP can do in his whole fucking miserable life.

To be honest we've got many ashkenazis here that look like this fella

Man you guys need to fuck off with this shit. Hating on anyone that is even part jew just because is just being an overzealous sperg. Even Hitler had half jews who worked for him. What is wrong with Mike? And dont say
>Hes got jew in him

Its everyones a paid fed and jew edition fucking hell this shit gets old really quick jidf

does anyone have the link to pic related?

The point is he lies about it.
Kikes like brother Nathanael and Pastor Anderson aren't called out about being kike blooded.

>Trusting Mike "JIMPACT" Enoch

I almost feel sorry for the TRS shills. almost.

This guy looks retarded.

Shut up fag

Nazis turned to ash?

You know when a tactic obviously isn't working you're supposed to move on to something else right? Doubling down on the alt-right is jewish controlled opposition meme isn't going to help.

I didn't say that he was a fed or whatever. I'm saying he's shady as fuck and even a broken clock is right twice a day. But you don't rely upon it. If you like him and want to listen to him then fine. when you get fucked over as a redult of that, then fine as well. so be it. I've listened to him and when he's not getting inturrupted by the rest of the goof troop, he does have some points to be made, most of which are jsut more captain obvious shit.
you want to pay Captain Obvious, that's on YOU. IDK IDGAF.

Ever been in Norway you fucking faggot? I know how these people look like and I can freely say that I can see Norwegian looking like that.

It is possible to be a good Jew, it's just extremely rare. Jews got capacity both for incredible good and evil, but most of them go for the latter

Kinda, except for the brown eyes and nonexistent eyebrows, unless he is mixed with Sami

And forehead is also a bit too short

admittedly he does look jewish

however anyone claiming nordics cant have brown hair and brown eyes are fucking retarded basement dwelling stormfag LARPers

>MuH J00z
you are all soyboys

so you're referring to the torah jews vs talmud kikes?
I've heard of this.

He's also Serbian. He just identifies more with his Norwegian side. I can understand why, if you look like a subhuman Serb, you would want to disassociate.

It's the serb side that makes him look like this. Wogs in general can easily look a lot like jews.

I dont know who this is but its silly to say he could not be norwegian.

hey OP, what time is it in israel?

Someone's cruising for a Gavriloing.

lauren southern on the other hand is a filthy jew.

>it's another basement dweller critique of someone who is actually doing something thread

You think there are no brown eyed Norwegians

Oh well then, fuck it. Your pic has totally convinced me now, user. I'm totally sold on TRS now.

BTW, how long until Mike ends up like Alex?
Also, who should I listen to MORE TRS Mike or NWF Harold?
asking for a friend.

You're not required to pay for the paywall you know, they have lost their jobs from being white advocates, I bet you haven't.

the problem with the alt-right is that the influential leaders believe in “accelerationism”. What is accelerationism you ask?? It is the belief the current political and legal systems are so corrupt that any form of activism is useless because the white majority is too apathetic and lazy to do anything abt their current situation untl things get so bad they have no choice. It’s a rather fanciful belief, because by the time that happens we will already be living in a globalist/cultural marxist authoritarian state where any opposition to the status-quo will lead to imprisonment,so there you go, these people are deluded, their idealogy cannot be argued against, however they advocate surrender of the white majority in the vain hope the majority of normies will do something abt it when things get bad enough.

Uh yeah, my heart weeps for them.
You are also assuming that him "losing his job" is as legitimate as his denial that he was in fact Mike "enoch" or the denial that his wife was at the time a known jew.
Don't forget how she, a jew, read racist material on older recordings.
His being a jew does not preclude him from pretending to be an advocate for white people.
If you are white and have such a superior IQ, then where is it?

Clueless abo poster

Fuck off D&C shill.

I think he could pass for a sami-nordmann.

I don't really care, because quite frankly I don't think all Jews are inherently enemies like you seem to preclude.
It's just most of them.
#notall

we'll see. if there are any "good" ones, I sure as shit don't see them calling out the evil ones, publically anyway. If you can point me to some that you consider to be the "good ones" then I'm at least willing to check it out for consideration.
Show Me What You Got.

Extremely rare unless other blood

Exactly. Remember that it's called "the Babylonian Talmud" and also the source of their evil doctrines. Pure Torah Jews don't have the same extreme hatred for the Goyim, this is why they are shunned by the Talmudics

do you have any evidence of this "shunning"?

I've seen a few good ones.
youtube.com/user/lukeisback/videos

He's not a Jew retard, stop bumping a leftypol thread

His wife was an he was holding a series called "daily shoah" in secret until he got doxxed and lost his life

I hate to agree with you, but... What's the angle for JIDF to run TRS? It almost if not explicitly says "pike the kikes," it's host to a rather wide array of white nationalist podcasts, it drops redpills on the jq, jewish power in government, malicious influence, I just DON'T see the angle that kikes could be running if they ran TRS, hell, they even organize pool parties to have real life events safe from doxxing so they can network and form communities, hell, they just finished mania a few days ago. I honestly can't see the angle, if anyone wants to redlist me on that, please by all means.

are you a faggot?

This is where OP posts from

Inside the State Department's Troll Farm

youtube.com/watch?v=uKxPEh7dvCU

these threads are just advertising for trs, just so you know, the shilling operation against them is so laughable you're just throwing more people into their arms out of morbid curiosity

I ignored trs for the longest time until shills drove me to them and now I listen to them religiously

Just so you know

>all smart people are jews

Sure.

is this le alt right counter argument? pretty pathetic

do u have a better argument user??? It’s well known that key figures in the movement advocate for “accelerationism” rather than activism.

Stopped listening since they got doxxed. This kind of shit happens when you're too big for your britches. I understand were never getting the summer 2014 TRS death pannel.

>Extremely rare unless other blood
Like every third is either not blond or not light eyed, but whatever you say

>It’s well known that key figures in the movement advocate for “accelerationism” rather than activism.
That is where you are wrong you fucking retard. Seriously how clueless are you?

I listen to them too, they suck. The autist keeps interrupting and the 3rd wheel says nothing of value.
the jew is the only one who's practiced his material and can actually deliver it. But everthing he presents as this big revelation is shit I've already observed myself, so it's like "gee, thanks for repeating shit I already figured out". the comedy bits are kinda funny, but even that shit gets stale.
It's just ripping off "the Daily Show" but flipped positions.
When this show crumples up, nothing of value will be lost.
I'm outta here. l8tr.

I don't really see the point of this thread. There's zero evidence to support your bizarre assertions. Only an absolute fool would take what you have to say in good faith.

When it comes to Jews, I think going down the "not all" is setting yourself up for disaster, but I will agree that some are better than others. For example:

Martin van Creveld
Michael Levin
Paul Gottfried
Brother Nathanael
Bobby Fischer
Karl Polanyi
Stephen Miller

All of these have done more good than harm by my estimation. But they are exceptions which prove the rule.

OP's pic is one of the most retarded ones I have seen today.
>2. His eyes are brown. They are also very narrow and extremely deep
Narrow and deep is one the Nordic traits and brown eyes is not a fucking rarity. Reality is not a cartoon propaganda poster from 30's.
Also everything else is retarded on the list.
That pic is obviously done by classic "all you students who sat down and didn't have blue eyes and blonde hair would've been gassed" school product.

>married to a jewish diversity officer
how does anyone not think this guy is a plant?

(((Mike "Enoch" Peinovich))) is about as Norwegian as (((Ervin Kohn))), which is to say, not at all.

There's audio of him saying he's Jewish.
At this point it's not up for debate whether he is or isn't. Only if his intentions are good.

I look slavic/hungarian and I am 100% portuguese.
Phenotypes aren't 100% dependant on genetics, they also develop rather short term depending on what your parents and grand parents look like.
There are blue eyed blonde sardinians and jews, are they more "nordic" than brown eyed and haired central europeans?

I don't think he's a plant, it's too obvious. I just think he's an ugly fat idiot with no integrity.

My guess is Mike's a Jew, but the good kind, like Stephen Miller. But he can't stand it so he has retconned himself as a Norwegian-American.

He is 50% Croatian, 50% Norwegian to be fair.
Not like he is a purebreed.

Even so, Croatian doesn't account for that look and especially not that voice.

Nothing about his voice seems suspect to me.

It's not too wheezy/complainy?

It is? He seems very assertive to me.
Other than the shitty New York accent I don't think it sounds very Jewy.

"There's audio of him saying he's Jewish"
Lmao you do realize that it is from the podcast right? You think he would say he is a kike on public podcasts when pretending to not be. Nice brainlet posting brainlet.

Talking for three hours straight with a group of friends will get you to drop your guard and say things you don't necessarily want the public to know. He wouldn't be the first to drop personal information online by mistake.

Never said anything about blond hair. 2/3 Scandinavians have brown hair and blue eyes.

Brown eyes are however uncommon

Is that dark skinned Royksopp dude full Norwegian?

Norwegian for puffball? It's a mushroom

I mean the music duo

Well don't know the band, but Googled it. Has a Norwegian name and born in Norway in the 70s so should be Norwegian. Scandinavians could have that tone with a tan. Fishermen are darker than that.

I do however find his nose suspicious

How much norwegian is I?

Just renewed my paywall sub.
Thanks Morpheus