What are your thoughts on this? I personally see a lot of truth in it...

What are your thoughts on this? I personally see a lot of truth in it, but of course it is not 100% accurate just as Spengler's or Glubb's theory of civilizational decline.

A-U-T-I-S-M

Get fucking help for your adult virginity too!

>gypsy

Opinion discarded.

>(((merchants)))

Gunna need a QRD brah I cbf reading all that.

I kek'd anyways

it's just another pile of golden age bullshit that's been rolling out since at least the ancient Greeks, probably earlier

Seems like a flowery way of dressing up bullshit, just like all of his writings. Remember, whatever Evola wrote, DeMaistre probably put it better.

Also, it seems to have built in contradictions which expose the structural weakness of Fascism in that workers are trying to create Divine Kings via the Führerprinzip.

Fucking shills in full swing.

I wrote a paper on post-structural societies tending towards cultural involution in the west.

Ultimately what makes something involuted is up to you, but you can bring in economic and efficiency models to support your claims.

Interesting. I recently found Tainter's theory of sociopolitical collapse based on the declining marginal returns of complexity, but he shits all over "organic" or mystical theories of collapse (Spengler).

Mind sharing the paper?

so what's spain on, like the 11th fall? Is that the layer for people who just roll around in shit and scream about football all day

I get and agree with everything but the quality--->quantity flow. Are they saying spirituality=quality whereas materiality=quantity? Like societies were small but they were about God so they were good to be a part of, then as they became big, they forgot their gods and lived for each other, meaning there was a lot more life, but it generally sucked?

I think it's about how previous societies devoted themselves entirely to the pursuit of the meaningful and the spiritual (in the name of divine masters beyond mortal comprehension), whereas modern societies pursue meaningless products, conflicts, and identities in the name of material masters.
It's sad that I can't see a way to reverse this.

Word, that's basically what i meant to say. The Greek pursuit of perfection in beauty and music (muse-ic, stuff that comes from muses in the hermetic sense, if youve never thought about that lol), vs the modern "BLACK LIVES MATTER". I think similar things all the time.. We've fallen so far. I wonder why some people can see this thing and so try to understand and stop it, while so many other people just think the world is honky dory

Coming from a Leaf, this insult is meaningless.
Other than Aspestos, and being Easter Hong Kong you are irrelevant.

There is so much wrong with this I don't even know where to begin, but first off, the claim that in the modern era people live in the 'human world', not most people, no, most people are ideologically possessed with woowoo, and so much of what IS wrong with the world is caused by people NOT living in the real world, belief in a fairytale afterlife is an epidemic & leads to all sorts of evil behaviour.

>>new atheist shill
Your existance is redundant, be coherent with your pseudo-ideology and committ sudoku

Refute the FACTS I stated, personal attacks are the tactics of those with no real argument.

Evola is overrated by the right because he claims to be the most right wing thinker imaginable and people think that's cool

He's more of an esoteric borderline-new-age pseudo-Platonist philosopher than a political thinker anyway really

His research on primitive societies is interesting but some of his conclusions are retarded, he gives actual literal credence to the theory that humans descended from a race of superhuman Hyperboreans who didn't leave a fossil record because of their "soft bones".

>woowoo
>Anglo Using

Have some self-respect.

>Evola is overrated by the right because he claims to be the most right wing thinker imaginable and people think that's cool

No less than a "Super-Fascist".

Your posts make zero sense, I'm assuming you're on medication, or drunk perhaps ?

You're saying people are "ideologically possessed with woowoo", and then acting like he's the one who said something stupid.

>WooWoo
An American term used mostly on Pleddit, picked up by you. Have some self-respect and don't use Americanism's, and identify yourself are a pleb.

>Evola is Super-Fascist
When he was brought for trial in Italy for being a "fascist" after the war, he was found innocent for insisting he was a "Super-Fascist" and was so esoteric the Italians released him as innocent.

>Your posts make zero sense, I'm assuming you're on medication, or drunk perhaps ?

I assume you're just thick, and should lurk more.

> lost

Everyone is ideologically possessed you cretin it's impossible not to be

>You're saying people are "ideologically possessed with woowoo", and then acting like he's the one who said something stupid.
OP's pic said in the modern world people live entirely in the non woowoo world, this is blatantly false, the majority of people on the planet are ideologically possessed with it, much horror is carried out in the name of it, we need LESS woowoo, not more, do try & keep up.

You know exactly what it means & I'll use whatever the FUCK words I like, you got that ?

OP's pic stated nobody in the modern world is ideologically possessed with religion, which is blatantly untrue.

Because you have no self-respect, you use foreign words, and try to get positive feedback from fellow plebbitors.

I'm sorry you're such a faggot. You're ancestors are ashamed of you.

Guénon talks about all of this pretty clearly. Although I don't think he identifies each subcycle with one of each castes like Evola does.

Quality is essence is the spirit.
Quantity is substance is the matter.
The reign of Quality is civilizational order out of a principle that transcends man (example: the Middle Ages)
The reign of Quantity is humanism, the idea that every civilizational institution descends from man and nothing above him. In that sense it's a descent into matter and an anti-spiritual reign. (example: the so-called Renaissance and the enlightenment era which we are still living in the aftermath of).

this is accurate but incorrect

he identifies the FORM as primary aspects of each stage and neglects to identify the actual characteristics

it looks accurate, but is not

the primary stage is racial degeneration, the second is bureacratic rule over a racially polluted people, the third is anarchy tyrrany

Everyone believes in something different because there is no godly principle above man anymore. The spiritual life of each individual is left for himself to choose from any dumb new-age "spirituality" badly construed by a few individuals in the last century. Just look at the so-called gnostic threads booming on Sup Forums.
In that sense, yes, we live in the "human world" as you call it.