Net-juu thread. Lets try to keep this on topic this time

Net-juu thread. Lets try to keep this on topic this time.

How did everyone enjoy the first episode so far?
Is that guy who wanted the chicken actually the girl in the game?
Will there be RL romance?
Will they give ELEETO NEETO more screentime off the game?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What I'd do to those dirty sweaty tits.

Please, dont lewd ELEETO NEETO

How the fuck do you sell individual units of fried drumsticks?

is the guy who wanted the chiken a fag?

>How did everyone enjoy the first episode so far?
I liked it. Great voice cast is a nice bonus.
>Is that guy who wanted the chicken actually the girl in the game?
Most likely.
>Will there be RL romance?
It seems to be set up that way but we probably won't get into a relationship, just liking each other.
>Will they give ELEETO NEETO more screentime off the game?
I think they will. I like how they showed both realities throughout the episode. It also looks like everyone will meet offline eventually and help each other with their real issues.

i would bend that dirty neet cake over her desk and have my way with her

>People are starting to realize this is an otome series
You guys are slow.

What are you talking about? Any grocery store or chicken restaurant will sell you individual pieces.

Pretty much this, you can really find them at most grocery stores, especially near the front check out lines since they know quite a few people will grab prepared food last minute in case they don't feel like cooking.

>Women memed into studies and jobs that led nowhere
>Cannot fulfill their biological imperatives
>They just want a family and a house
>Men dropping out of society as well
Why was this OK again?

I'd believe it if it was a chicken restaurant but I've legitimately never seen individually sold cooked drumsticks in grocery stores. Maybe it's more common outside emuland.

Why is a (presumably) straight woman playing as a male and getting all hot and bothered over a "girl"?
Why is a (presumably) straight dude flirting with a "guy"?

Because when you're not used to people talking to you and being social in general, any bit of attention makes you feel great.

I would know.

>Why is a (presumably) straight woman playing as a male and getting all hot and bothered over a "girl"?
Girls are cute and it's fun to play as the other gender.
>Why is a (presumably) straight dude flirting with a "guy"?
Guys are cool and it's fun to play as a perfect maiden.

Think about your OTP. Have you ever imagined what the gender opposite of you would do in such and such situation? Can you not appreciate it when it is done well? Also, if you are escaping from reality you might as well get as far away from yourself as you can possibly get.

the guy flirting with the other guy is unforgivable

Let's not go there.

>Why is a (presumably) straight dude flirting with a "guy"?
Because he is playing as a girl. Clearly you've never been to Goldshire inn

20+ year old neets should be killed to be honest

Ok, I guess I can understand the cake shipping her male character with the cute girl, but why is the guy acting like a cockhungry healslut if he's straight?

Have you ever heard about a terrible thing called Second Life? There's your answer.

It's simply roleplay. He might be treating this "guy" the way he would love to be treated by a cute girl. Kind of like wish fulfillment and he's fulfilling his wish himself. Basically he's self-inserting into his friend. That's what it looks like to me now anyway.

is eleeto neeto, dare I say, a thot?

I still don't know what that is. Does that mean slut?

Yeah. It's Generation Z speak.

I cant believe this has to be explained, how can some people be so dense?

totally trans my dude

yes please

originally chicago slang for slut

Autists. Does anything else need to be said?

I enjoyed it overall, but I find that the plot progression is a bit too fast.
I mean, we don't even get to know on how she first met her guild, and no introduction at all on guild members.

She wasn't getting hot and bothered, she was just all "kyaa" upon seeing a cute character. You can be straight and be obsessed over cute things, you know.

Also, It honestly felt like Lily was just being super nice rather than being flirty.

I hate how anime makes it as if free to play MMOs have active communities.

>otome
Are there any more love interests?

You sure as fuck know there will be.

Maybe it's specific to Japan.

flashbacks soon

Judging by pixiv, yes.

I liked how they skipped that part. I don't feel like that stuff is necessary to understand what's going on. Right now I just want to see her be NEET and dive deeper into her online world. Besides, there will probably be flashbacks as the show goes on and by then I will care about these other characters more.

>forced character development
Dropped

Are they trying to give its core demographic a heart attack?

Slut

Do we know how old the other guys are?

hey chad here let me give you this big dick bb

nice trips
I'm losing hope. Harems are always so by-the-book.

Just enjoy the ride user, sheesh.

Well that's disappointing. It couldn't just be a straight romance.

I'd rather start watching Kiss Him, Not Me, at least it makes fun of otaku.

you know you want some chad dick bb

What's stopping you, then?

Gintama

DICC
I
C
C

Is this a WN/LN, or are people just drawing whatever right now?

I want to hear more of her dorky laugh. It's like "Dehehehe!" or something like that. I like it.

how do you know its f2p? She bought budget at the store so maybe its subscription based

why? coz you're a brainwashed brain dead wageslave? your kind should be killled in a fire.

It's funny because it even looks like it from the thumbnail.

no becasue I am a neeto

They're all younger than her, aren't they?

They better be.

Well shit. I am starting to worry now. I dont mind if its just romance with two becoming a couple but dont do a reverse harem. Please dont.

>why is the guy acting like a cockhungry healslut if he's straight?

Ask literally thousands of Mercy players

Wait, if the guy who plays the magic girls, falls in love with a guy avatar, does that make him a fag?

>that is me.

It's not gay if you play as a cute girl.

>magic girl falls in love with a guy
>does that make him a fag?
What do you think

>she's a neet just like you and me

what genre is this supposed to be?

>playin a heal slut.

Well, I think the answer is clear.

DROPPED

But she eventually meets people that force their way into her life. She says she wants to be an elite neet, but she really just wants love and attention. That's the whole point of this series and her establishing monologue in the start.

Good first episode. My guess is the guy with glasses from the grocery store is actually playing as the girl in the video game. But maybe that's too obvious.

Rom-com.

Yes, and the fat guy character is married to the gay elf character IRL. Megane-kun's friend is probably the guild leader.

webmanga

How far along is it, do you happen to know?

Chapter 87.

Oh, we're a fair bit behind on it. Guessing I can find the raws on the usual places then?

And it's not being translated, such a surprise.

I'd rather watch Netoge no Yome.

Also what a waste of Mamiko Noto with this voice.

There are some raws here:
comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=27

Oh man this looks pretty goo-
Dropped

Don't know why I didn't check there first, but thank you.

Would anyone really care to see this translated? Doesn't seem to have that much of a following at the moment, though it may pick up in the coming weeks.

>Would anyone really care to see this translated?

Well, yeah. Many would like to see what happens after the anime ends, me included.

I would've liked if there was a solo love interest. Who do I self-insert as now?

manga is a bit more cruel than the series. they seemed to ignore her in the anime, but people are pretty aware of her in the manga.

The girl duh.

I thought that the timeskip in the anime was badly handled.

>all those male characters I've played MMORPGs with could have been cute neet cakes

It's pretty much the same in the manga though. The only thing the manga adds are a bit more internal lines with her and more scenes like what I posted with people being weirded out/annoyed by her.

The manga has the page where he joins the guild before the romantic conflict, indicating that time has passed; in the anime, it's like they kill the boss and he starts avoiding her the next day.

I would love to see this translated.

Not fair, I want to be a lezzie elite neet too.

>weebs get assblasted when they found out they pure christmas cake waifu (lol) will have a harem

Kek

Maybe this shit isn't complete trash, at least it doesn't pander to the worst fanbase of Sup Forums

>lezzie
It's going to be fun to see how you guys react to the later episodes.

Wans't it obvious since the very beggining the heal slut was actaully a man?

Read this and the last two threads and you'll realize that it apparently wasn't.

>worst fanbase on Sup Forums
Yurifags?