Ne ne junon boys, it's Saturday!

Ne ne junon boys, it's Saturday!

Well, sakurafish might not be here with us anymore but we still have you.

Actually pretty impressed that we still get these threads every Saturday despite most of them getting no responses (maybe the odd reply here or there about S2 never at best) and then dying

Well it's nowhere near as popular a meme as sakurafish, since googling it gives almost nothing, but OP is consistent. And good for him.

when will they get married ?

Naru is not for marriage.

This, Naru is for sex without compromise.

>Compromise
Did you mean to type protection?

When she becomes a big girl.

No user, "sex without compromise" is just another way of saying "casual sex", sex for pleasure, no emotions involved.

Finally got to read Volume 14. Sensei's new teacher path seems to be hitting a rocky start, though I hope it gets explored further with enough time.

I see, so the no protection part was implied?

Junon Saturdays were the best.

man fuck that high school spin-off

Haru can't have babies yet, you should cum inside.

Thanks OP, in the sea of shit that is the Fall 2017 season, it warms my heart just to see even a picture of what is a great anime.

Country girls mature early. It's all that fat in their diet.

Wondering if he's going to end up changing paths again or not, the guy is getting no students plus Kawafuji is obviously going to be visiting the island again soon.

It had a VERY weak first episode, but it got better after that. You should give it another try.

>S2 never
The VA cast got back together for a drama CD adapting a chapter a while back, m-maybe it's still possible...

Just reread the translated volumes for like, the fourth time. Good stuff. vol 16 when?