Should it be illegal for men to be virgin over the age of 24?

In Roman Law if you didn't marry and had kids by that age your Father couldn't leave you the estate. Not even with Praetor's edict. They kept this rule for very fucking long.
Repudiation isn't enough in the 21st century, they should be sterilized too so just in case they get to knock up someone they won't spread their mental illnesses accidentally.
Whatever keeps men unfuckable by 25 needs to be filtered out like Down syndrome.

Other urls found in this thread:

finder.com.au/australias-personal-debt-reported-as-highest-in-the-world
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

am i meant to be attracted to her?

Is this your gf, OP?

Sup Forums, where everybody pretends to be normie now.

You fell for the male virgin scam. You cannot determine whether a man had sex or not, only women can be virgins. You can determine whether a man is married or not and I agree, there have to be major tax consequences for men not marrying. You should be taxed 50 percent of your income if you are unmarried or married without kids above the age of 27, while being taxed a low 15 percent if married with kids.

No that's my mom.

She doesn't have a cock if that's what you are wondering about.

Remember that romans where the same people who thought getting a guy to suck you off was the most masculine act you could do

>Be married
>Get divorce raped and lose everything
>Pay alimony
>Now have to pay money just because you are single.

>You cannot determine whether a man had sex or not
Oh yeah sure buddy. Very hard irl. I need 2 questions not even sex related. Inb4 virgin posture meme.

She needs more ass and less facial puffiness.

Ok, well played, OP.

They also said you can buy maiden at the market to clean your room while you fuck them raw every day. You can turn her into a wife too, she will have less rights than you neither can she divorce you nor refuse marriage if it was between freeman and slave. Obviously kid was born full 100% roman citizen.

Not a traditional normie if by that you mean popular kid in hs who fucks at 16 and marries by 28 or something.

>you're a virgin late in life
>let's sterilize you so you don't spread your genes
Isn't that a bit redundant? Natural selection already took care of it.

I would fuck a passable trap too out of boredom if you are trying to hint at that. I only had sex with women, not into guys really.

That's how you get bagaudae within your empire.

utter bullshit i have met people that look like the typical picture perfect example of social phobic nerd who only leaves his home once a months or some shit like that.
Guess what all this doesnt factor into ANYHTING, You character, your personality, you wealth and worth, your looks none of this matters to a whore if you pay her and everyone can do that. Therefore any judgment based on ANY criteria doesnt mean shit at all

No because there are adult virgin guys who still manage to snatch some mentally ill roastie in their 30s and can have kids. Seen that myself.

This
I won't marry until I've been 10/20 years with someone

why not sterilize the roastie then, much more effective

It should be illegal for women to have choice. If they didnt there would be no nu-male virgin problem.

/thread

Also fuck womens day.

men like this often rape; best to guarantee the seed does not spread when nature cannot.

doesnt matter how sick someone in the head is, everyone can buy a whore for half an hour.

>tfw about to turn 25 in a few days and am still a virgin
What do lads?

You can pay for sex buddy I did too. My sex life started with 11 hookers, they are the female disciples for me for I am Jesus Christ.
You can do it too. You'll have the exact same Eastern Euro girls I had at home but for significantly higher price.

not gay if they think they're a girl

So what if she says she won't have kids until she's 30 then after you've been with her 10 years? Because she doesn't want to have an out of wedlock kid?

But you wouldn't say this the other way around if a lesbian thought she was a man.

Because 1 fit guy could have that for himself as an extra incubator. Polygamy for the chose one's.

>they should be sterilized too so just in case they get to knock up someone they won't spread their mental illnesses accidentally.
They already aren't reproducing though, and you're just as likely to accidentally sterilize people with decent genes. All this would do is raise your taxes.

what if u are no longer attracted to 3D

Well that's a nice cope you have there. You think adult virgin's aren't riddled with religious guilt induced fantasies. Go online some other place. "No it doesn't count. Just believe in yourself"
Adult virgin are like rats or vampires they infect every insecure man out there, pull them down making it impossible for virgos to get rid of stigma. What the hell they make even normies on a dryspell want to kill themselves.

What if you're physically unable to produce offspring? This is the most retarded thing I've ever read in my entire life.

Go to Rome. Say hello to Berlusconi.

>roasties marries the state for free money
>men drop out
>bitches ain't productive shovelling paper and doing make believe "work"
>the state loses real non-quantitative easing tax dollars from productive work
>the state in desperation force men to marry roasties
>roasties still leech off men
Screenshot this post, forced marriage will come into law when enough men call it quits

Idk many women who are expecting this even here in Italy
But then again, it's not like nowadays here it's easy to have a kid before being 30, no money, harsh interests on loans, buying houses being super costly...
I'm lucky living with parents here is the norm so I don't have to go in debt just to get out, also I already have another house (to restructure) so I'm not fucked.

Definitely something to consider after the second holocaust

Then you need to grow up. Or at the very least admit how pathetic you are.

Digitalize yourself. Put cables into your fucking brain.

>aren't reproducing
>decent genes
If a mexican immigrant has 4 from 3 women but you don't who's got the best genes?

>government should give me a gf because of outdated law

You clearly never been in an ltr in your life, I can fucking tell it.

C-O-P-E

Shut up meme country.

Whatever you say, cousin memel.

yeah whatever, get fucked cunts

I am CHAD.

op confirmed reaching gay lmao

>wall of text proving your arguments wrong and your statements about virginity and essence of your inability to create discussion material while not capable of understanding the material you want to discuss.txt

I am devastated.

Cigan telling others that they have issues, unbelievable.

no you are a boomer newfag that does not belong on pol

Aha suuuuureeeeee.

Pretty much yes. If a man is a virgin over the age of 24 he has pretty much failed carrying out the basic instinctual imperative and has demonstrated anti social behavior.

Virgins over the age of 24 should be stripped of their political rights not be allowed to hold property etc. Virgins over the age of 30 should be committed to a mental institution

People would marry if we simply banished all the statists to Africa to decrease the economic pressure put on young men and women. Also, banish everyone that had anything to do with the family court system over the past 50 years.

Oh, by the way, Roman women were pretty much property. The decency standards that were enforced in Rome were also quite sever, bitches couldn't leave the house without covering their hair, daughters of wealthy families were accompanied by females whose sole responsibility was to make sure that they don't fuck around, and non-virgins were essentially unmarriable.

Bring back the whole thing - and then, why not.

>some 23 years old failed normie finally got some puss and now larps as chad on zimbabwean banana peeling forum

this

I think its good that the problem is noticed, but that is a shitty solution.
>Nation not having enough marriage
> Kill off population
> Number of people married is still the same

Getting people to marry should be the goal, the west needs to reverse its social retardation, then reverse its falling birth rate.

Also if you argue that its purely about sex and not about marriage then thats pretty retarded. I dont see the point in sticking my dick in some random raggedy ass hoe that I dont know where her hole has been and end up with ass crabs.

>Hello citizen!
>This is your paperwork, please fill it in, when you finish, please enter room no. 269.
Enters, naked 45 yo females sits on gynecologist chair with wide spread legs, showing her clean shaved pussy, saggy tits peaks erotically.
6 doctors, 3 on each side of a woman stands holding paperwork.
>Undress citizen.
>Today you will perform sex act on this female subject.
finishes, dispose of condom, dress up
>Virginity lost act is now complete, here is your card proving your non-virgin status, and here is a discount coupon for your next purchase at popeyes.
>Congratulations, user.

if it was, OP would be in jail

No.

Why would you make it illegal to not marry a roastie over 24 years of age?

Do you mean marriage and kids not whoring around?

the most pathetic part is when they try to impress each other like the no friends on /soc/

Only counts if raw. Condom sex is still virgin sex. P must touch V.

>Loses virginity at 23
>Wants to gas all 24+ year old virgins
This, this, this OP is a gigantic faggot but hes in Romania so I cut him some slack his life is trapped in a literal shithole must be depressing as fuck.

Legally in that age or for us now?

Right now ltr by 24 is plausible. Like you fuck around in early youth to figure out what you want not become a driveling nerdy autist unwashed imbecile on a shitposting board to get dopamine spikes out of trolling.

In roman era your kids were only yours if you were married there was no divorce rape kind of thing unless rich and you sued the other for some reason. You could fuck slaves the kids were born slaves as property of mother and master. If you married the slave girl she gave birth to a roman citizen while she could be free herself, almost kinda slaves didn't gain full rights with being freed they were still in debt to master the master also was in line of succession to their property.

Bite me in the ass please.

Yes I am obliterated by words online.

It's so poofters will fuck off.

It should be illegal for a man to marry a woman above the age of 24

Or a thieving gypsy.

Marriage age here starts at 16 not at 18. This is even better.

finder.com.au/australias-personal-debt-reported-as-highest-in-the-world

Lol if you guys are seriously virgins at 24 commit seppuku now and quit embarrassing the white race

I'm pretty sure they mean for you to be married with kids before 24, so if you are 25yr old Chad that has been smashing puss everyday since puberty without a wife and kids you would lose your birthright.

Well guess who the fuck made this thread yesterday.

I'm 24 and my girlfriend is 16, I'm her first real boyfriend and she has bonded with me in a way that none of these cucks that fuck girls in their 20s will never understand. She actually looks up to me. Enjoy your used coal burning whores while I marry my little Ayran princess and don't have to think about kids for another 14 years.

Marrying and having kids and losing virginity are two very separate things. What if I have no choice but to leave my estate to a sex addicted manchild with mother issues? Is that better than leaving it to an educated virgin?

Then you should adopt a kid.

Again, why should people who do what our species is supposed to do (bring up the next generation) pay the same or only slightly less taxes than freeloaders who do not commit funds to bring up kids?

Man was legally man by 14. Going to hookers normal. No condoms nor birth control only pulling out and counting days from bleeding. There weren't any virgin men by 16 in roman era. Only way you didn't have kids by 20 is that you were a soldier on duty.

What if you had lots of sex as a teen and early twenty’s but gave up on woman at 24

>Lol if you guys are seriously virgins at 24 commit seppuku now and quit embarrassing the white race
I had my first sex when I was 28. Shit happens. A lot of people have sex pretty late in their life. Some by choice (religion), some are just shy, some have medical issues etc.

I am 32 now and in a committed relationship and we will marry in September.

Post pictures of your penis. We need to determine how british you are.

>When the gypsies compared his shit hole with the developed world.
Why dont we poxy ban the balkan mongols except for the poles ^
I feel more akin to brazilian face farter and poo street shitter than you weirdos

Sounds pretty degenerate to me. I'm not condoning late in life virgins, but I also do not condone whores.

The Praetor will decide for you pleb.

Stop this we wuzzing romans, Romanians are all descendants of dirty, stinking gyppoes.

Shooting kids in school because you are a frustrated adult virgin high on prescription amphetamines is pure virtue.

That's the plan. Retire at 60 as a brain in a jar forever in the matrix. I've seen enough of reality to know that its a flaw in my character to have sought it. It was better to feel good about being a good mormon with its glass chains than to have the mental freedom I do know. I think VR will create a good enough barrier against truth, it might even be as good as religon. We are a statistical anomaly of no consequence, famalam. The state of humanity is a testament of just how fucking fucked the universe is.

I'm white unlike the average Canadistani.

Actually i didn't, I don't make threads I just lurk mostly and shit post when you fags are too pathetic not to

user by your logic homosexuality should be illegal.
you should filter yourself out of the gene pool right now.

Romanians created the Moon, Romanians eternal too they came even before consequences were invented, the Romans copied them.

Autism exposed.