Who is the SMARTEST anime character of ALL TIME?

Who is the SMARTEST anime character of ALL TIME?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUgQNF127Cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no Eru
>intothetrash.exe

Oberstein

>bamboozled to death
>smart

I see 8 pics and the title say 10, cheap bump bait OP

probably Golden Boy, that was some crazy plot armor brain power

shikamaru

this is a shitpost to get (you)s

She is.
youtube.com/watch?v=FUgQNF127Cg

putting Akagi in the same image as those fucking chumps, fuck off don't make me come there OP i'll destroy you

Literally me.

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

>implying Akagi has 1300 IQ

I love this image.

Which ones actually achieved their objectives?

Kokoro

ultimate analysis

I think sumeragi lee noriega deserve an spot. she was making world level militar strategies for the succes of celestial being.

Bulma

I don't think military work puts you in the same league as someone who invented strong artificial intelligence as a baby.

Hakase was like a sore thumb in her show exactly because of that.
Everyone: normal, with random shit going on background
Hakase: random shit going all the time, no roots whatsoever

She knows everything.

She just knows what she knows.

You're just jealous cause she can activate so many almonds!

Akagi and Professor

>Can't beat a blind retard at a children's game

But the game was her personastand and rigged.

>Light
>Constantly falling for L's bait
>I just have to hold in my laughter for 10 more seconds, no actually I'll laugh now
>Outsmarted by a teenager AGAIN
Light is one of the dumbest characters I've ever seen

This girl pulled off an 11 episodes plan flawlessly, managing to kiss the girl she loves.

she is not even the smartest in monogatari.

Thanks

Right on schedule.

You're welcome

Akagi
1 / 362880

Who is this?

Agreed.

Kokoro-chan has an expanding IQ. With time, she'll completely overtake the others.

Lelouche
>Took down an empire and achieved world peace through sheer wit and limited mind control powers.
Kurisu
>Invented time leaping in a rundown apartment with a bunch of NEETS and a microwave. Made a literal time machine some time after.
Light
>Killed a bunch of criminals with his magic notebook but got caught in the end. Died like a bitch.
Kokoro
>1300 IQ and counting
Tabane
>Made an advanced weapons system which rendered all of modern military obsolete. Responsible for pretty much all the research that happens in her world.
Hakase
>Discovered strong AI before the age of 7. Builds babel fish translators in minutes and fully sentient robots in a day.
Akagi
>Can learn any game or logical puzzle instantly and almost never lose. No one knows what he's doing.
Cocoa
>Performs instantaneous mathematical calculations. Has an algorithm for generating primes. Founded the most intelligent fanbase on Sup Forums.

Seems like Light is most likely the dumbest of this bunch.

this fucker

Her nen ability made it so that she was pretty much unbeatable at gungi specifically.

Bulma and Dr Brief are legit smarter than any of those numb-skulls. Light and Ledouche in particular aren't even smart. they just have plot on their side because their authors are retarded.

Everyone in dragon ball is as retarded as it's author and fans.

Better get a proctologist to help with that severe anal rupture. what are you, some Code gay fag?

>u-u mad?
Nice post, ESL.

But you're noticeably mad. See? You even replied. Your favorite chinese cartoon characters are still retarded by the way, just like (YOU).

I don't feel like Akagi is a genius in the same sense as the others. He's just got god-like gambling sense.
In RPG terms, he's max WIS, high INT.

t. butthurt moeshitter

>still replying
>still mad
Are you retarded, spic?

>lelouch
>smart
fucking redditors

t. shitskin

Doesn't Kokoro-chan have over 9000 IQ or something?

>lecuck
>light
>that bitch from milky shit

All the kids who watched Dragon ball 20 years ago grew up to be moe fans. Only kids are left on the dragon ball fanbase now, and they will end the same way.

Here dummy

dumb nicoposter

Here is the right answer.

What is the difference between genius and super genius?

None on that list.
Every omniscient characters.

>projecting this much
dumb moeshitter

They're smarter

>everyone forgetting Becky

>All the kids who watched Dragon ball 20 years ago grew up to be moe fans.
You mean those who happened to be faggots like you. Literally no one else except for fat basement dwellers even give a second glance towards moeblob anime.

Light is dumb as fuck and Lelouch is a garbage gary stu

I sure wish someone would finally explain why Asuka's a 'super genius'.

You can't compare different types of intellect. The better question who is the best in a chosen field?
Who is best anime detective, for example? Who would solve Kira's case fastest? L? This bitch? Conan? I dunno, some hack like Kirigiri? Akise Aru from Mirai fucking Nikki?

>TOAA
>can't make androids to save her life

this

Omniscient is definitely not the same as intelligent.

She's canonically a genius who graduated at 12

Literally no one else except subhuman shitskins like you give a shit about dragonball. Hang yourself.

Where does she express this 'genius'?

The best geniuses continue to improve through constant study

Nowhere but I like Asuka so I put her anyway

God from any particular series with an omniscient God.
But it really depends on the series and how smart the writers themselves are. For example Lelouch taking over the world and resetting it on peace mode sounds pretty impressive but not when you consider how retarded and basic the world he lived in was.

Then your charts shit and you should stop posting it.

Omniscient means all-knowing. They won't make errors and shit since they know everything. That is beyond any super genius or intelligent characters.

Like The tards from Dragon ball aren’t just Plothax.

dumb cocksucker

Everyone else on the list is ok tho
They're not

He has an IQ of over 5000

> Lelouch taking over the world and resetting it on peace mode sounds pretty impressive
and then you remember that he did it by the power to literally mind control everyone as he wants
he is as smart is Light who got caught despite possessing perfect murder weapon

But god isn't real.

Light's smarter than Lelouch desu, since he actually had some believable plans and charisma, he just had too much of an ego.

Reading the opponent is how he wins, and gambling sense usually means lucky gut guesses. That's completely opposite of what was happening.

>rich
>cute
>humble
>child prodigy

>Everyone else on the list is ok tho
Everyone shits on it every time it's posted. Either try to make a less bias, more consensus-based chart or stop shitposting.

Lelouch is the most smart character because him have the most impressive actions that proves he have a inteligence above the rest. I dont think have characters that can compete against he and im no talking about the geass, Lelouch dont need it to make his imposible actions reality, him make everything with inteligence

bah they're all plothax

move Lelouch to Genius and change the bottom tier to "savant"

He doesn't just have good intuition or a good reading of his opponents, his tactics are god-tier too.
Not even mentionning the gambling related things like the level of control he has over himself, his unconventional thinking and all the magical sand of hell stuff

>there are still people who actually think Lelouch was smart

>Put Kintaro Oe and Medaka on the same project
>Kintaro can study everything
>Medaka's power is to copy any talent with 120% effectiveness

what are the results?

fucker is literally Kira in a mech

at least put him in near genius with Kira

All Bulma can do is ass-pull inventions. Gero can make androids with durp so big power lvl. Nether have actually ever acted with even a modicum of intelligence.

Kira isn't even that smart.