romania-insider.com/romania-changes-its-coat-of-arms-adds-crown-on-eagles-head/

Are we breaking the conditioning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ydBro8-LU6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would be great news. EUROPA WILL RISE

youtube.com/watch?v=ydBro8-LU6I
They just had a monarchy die recently

The last king Romania ever had died december last year. He has no heir.

Then the heir will be a cousin, not uncommon

That is literally impossible no more kingdoms we keep the beast system we have now until the end

Revelation 17
>17For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

kek old news
impossible he was an only child and his family branch was deleted from the Hohenzollern Family because WWI

then this is the part where you outsource you monarchs from another country. Bulgarias royal family is Danish, most the time monarchs are foreigners in their kingdoms

I mean they were German before getting btfo-ed out of the family tree

FUCKING BASED

GREECE NEXT

Hey Sup Forumsros! PUJ33 here, come chill in my twitch stream!

twitch tv/puj33

nypa faggot stop trying to get people to bully your mate

Fuck off already
Reporting your stream itself

Always going to be a claimant in the family, dude.
Even if it winds up being Prince Charles Windsor.

there are some claimers but ain't gonna fly with anybody here to many Michaelboos

I agree it's a shame, but the reality is that he's just no longer an option. If you want to ditch the (((republic))), then someone has to be in the chair.

I am CHAD, I fuck all of your women.

>implying Chad didn't steal our flag like niggers they are

Didn't Romania change it's royal law to allow the King's daughter to be the heir?

it was proposed by a literally who faggit her husband is hated for some reason

Big deal, we wuz a Kangdom as well.

Even without it, the matrilineal line can be a viable pretender.
Especially for a nation which is not currently a monarchy with constitutional protections.

Romanians are eternal, they create the white men in Europe even before Africans arrived.

>In December 2008, Romanian national Marin Cioroianu was arrested in Harghita County, Romania in connection with the July 2007 murder of Brahim Déby, the son of Chadian president Idriss Déby, in a Paris parking garage. Déby's attackers had shot arrows at him, tackled him, and attacked him with fire extinguisher foam, leading to death by asphyxiation. DNA in a glove taken from Cioroianu's car matched DNA collected at the murder scene.[5] However, due to Interpol's French office lacking funds to pay for his extradition to France, Cioroianu remained in custody in Romania.[6]

Fucking arrows? Why?

>the virgin shooting vs the Chad charge

>One is yellow in the middle and the other is gold

Really activates the almonds.

the Romans got their name from romanians as they saw their culture was vastly superior than theirs

Hello gentle sirs!! Come join my twitch stream! It's gonna be LIT!

twitch tv/puj33

>this shit again

I would fucking love a monarchy, maybe this way we could have a leader we could be proud of

and maybe some exile for most of our current politicians

NYPA

>Not the executing traitors

This!

Doesn't matter, either way (((they))) still will continue to subvert Romania. (((They))) control both republics and monarchies.

No reason to make martyrs for the opposition

Good point, never thought about this side effect.

still sending them into exile is too lenient just make them face what they put regular citizens face during Communism