Anti-Hungarian propaganda from UK leftist site:

Anti-Hungarian propaganda from UK leftist site:

>At the moment, I don’t much like being Hungarian. In recent years I’ve started feeling that my nationality resembles a nasty skin disease that I want to scrub off. When I’m abroad, I hide my accent and I call myself a “world citizen”. I’ve vowed never to have a Hungarian boyfriend, or even to settle down in my own country.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/07/hungary-young-national-pride-viktor-orban-europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wEiXUanPfg&lc=z22nchdpanrxsphmsacdp431j0hrpdj4hu2r1omxy5xw03c010c.1520442277086380
mobile.twitter.com/KataKarath
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

emigrants tend to dislike their homeland
why do you think they left

I'm shocked that this major website published the article. I'm less interested in the individual who supposedly wrote it.

Sad but true

>implying some didn't just fuck off just to come back rich and brag like the fags they are

I go to a spa for swimming, le capsunari when they sit in the sauna talk in broken french and italian with each other larping as different nationalities. That's one hell of a sight, better not have diarrhea that day because you will shit on yourself.
"Come se dice? El strada Stefano di Grande?"

I remember from New years at a restaurant a bloody retard was throwing a bitch fit because the silverware was only washed with detergent and not sterilized like medical equipment

It sometimes feels like leftists are more tribalist and communal than right wing is. Their group identity even in case of being citizen of a nation is so strong that they can't deal with it being "negative". How often do you hear a right wing nationalist hating his entire country and people because tolerant leftists are at charge? I don't believe even right wing Canadians abroad apologize for being Canadians.

She's just a regular jew from Hungary. Every jew's like this here.

>tfw should have listened to hitler

>I’ve vowed never to have a Hungarian boyfriend
This is how they destroy a race. Women are the most susceptible to propaganda led ideology. They are the knife edge of globalism.

>libshit left and will never return
Where is the problem?

depends, economic emgrants love their country, but leave to get more money elsewhere which they send back home. but whenever someone says shit like "world citizen", "never will have my nationality spouse", its just brainwash and such people r the minority of emigrants

Probably a (((hungarian)))

>I'm shocked this was posted by the communist website (((the guardian))), which has churned out propaganda worse than this dozens of times

Good riddance.

Facebook just zucced the account of the hungarian minister for recording and posting this clip:
>Vienna turned into a trashy ghetto after immigrants arrived

youtube.com/watch?v=0wEiXUanPfg&lc=z22nchdpanrxsphmsacdp431j0hrpdj4hu2r1omxy5xw03c010c.1520442277086380

Unless its ex-yu countries then its other way around...

I am thinking about leaving this soon-to-be-shithole while still loving the history of my country. I still have to visit better parts of Germany though, I have lived in the most islamist part of it all my life, so maybe it's not as bad as it seems, but right now I feel like a foreigner.

>hungarians
>white

Plus it's not secret that hungarian sluts LOVE BBC

t. Mongolia

Idk whether he's a Hungarian or just a Jew but the moment he decided to talk bs about the wonderful country he lost his nationality and honour. He will never be a Hungarian in my eyes.

mobile.twitter.com/KataKarath

Bump

t. T*rk

I want to point out the irony of a mongol rape baby calling out other peoples whiteness.