Brits, who will you let in after Brexit?

First, the figures: Net migration overall - the difference between the number of people coming to the UK and leaving - is 244,000 a year, more than double the government's target.

But net migration from the EU fell sharply to 90,000 - the lowest for 5 years.

And from food manufacturers to delivery firms to fast food restaurants, I've been hearing the fears of Britain's bosses about what happens if they can't get the workers they need.

It is thought the Cabinet has had only one high-level discussion about immigration recently, and it is said to have argued about whether preference should in future be given to workers from the EU - Poles, Spanish and French - or whether there should be a level playing field for immigrants wherever they come from.

Brexiteers like Jacob Rees Mogg back the latter approach.

"I can see no reason to give preference to people from the EU after we've left. Why should we discriminate against our Commonwealth friends from Pakistan, India, Nigeria, Canada or Jamaika, or against our American friends? Surely we should prioritise members of the family of our Pakistani and Indian population against people from Eastern Europe with whom we have no connection?"

please help us Germany.

we've made a terrible mistake. please talk to your politicians to be easy on us.

>movement only within CANZUK
>mozzies out
>spanish/italian hippies out
then i'll be happy.

you can't unstab a wound

>nigeria, pakistan, india, jamaika

EVERY TIME WE WIN, WE LOSE

This.

I spent many months with an extensive effort to convince fellow Brits that Brexit was a psyop orchestrated by (((them))) but they wouldn't listen.

>implying they're leaving
They can't decide what they want. Only thing that is guranateed atm is that they want the cake and eat it too.

>I can see no reason to give preference to people from the EU after we've left. Why should we discriminate against our Commonwealth friends from Pakistan, India, Nigeria, Canada or Jamaika, or against our American friends?
In other words, "why should we hire people, when we can hire cheaper slaves"

I used to work por certain store chain, as a delivery driver. It happened that I delivered to the same store 2 days in a row. Same people, from Sri Lanka, in a store, they had no break between those deliveries, working over 24 hours with maybe only tea breaks. And that is UK, 1st world country in 21st century.

No wonder they don't like EU workers.

But.... The Guardian told me Jacob was a racist?

We should let in no one after brexit

>Surely we should prioritise members of the family of our Pakistani and Indian population

uh oh. quintessentially british i guess.

>I've been hearing the fears of Britain's bosses about what happens if they can't get the workers they need

The may have to, g*d forbid, )))raise((( wages or accept that they're not actually competitive in the market.

>members of the family

why are western europeans so insane and degenerate? why is human-kebob made by a 1pound an hour diseased inbred shitskin made of brittish girls the pinnacle of culture worth going to war the entire world for?

>prioritise white immigration
It doesn't work like that though, most of the Somalis I met through work had Dutch or Italian passports. If the rest of Europe would stop giving shitskins passports then fine, but I see no sign of that happening

This

Fuck off rest of the world, we're full.

>argued about whether preference should in future be given to workers from the EU - Poles, Spanish and French
I'm honestly surprised this faction exists within the Tory party
Cancer to the core, referendum was a mistake and we should of elected a pro brexit party and then brexited

Absolutely! How dare French or Polish people come to the UK when the third cousin of Ahmed al-Britanni from East London is not allowed in! Ahmed must be allowed in, not Jackline.

Who is going to do your plumbing?

The British plumbers who do it far better than foreign ones. It's well known that if you hire Eastern Euros sure they're a lot cheaper but the job quality is third world tier.

Shit quality for a shit job!

>Surely we should prioritise members of the family of our Pakistani and Indian population against people from Eastern Europe with whom we have no connection?

>family
>based on blood

Rees mogg is a crypto-nationalist

Britain should close the borders entirely until the rapefugee problem is solved and we purge them.

>British plumbers

Dude, pic related are German plumbers. We have no Germanic plumbers any more just as you have no Anglo-Saxon plumbers.

no one, zero immigration, deport anyone who isn't white

>for a shit job!
For a second worlder you sure do have a first world view of work

>We have no Germanic plumbers any more just as you have no Anglo-Saxon plumbers.
Germanic =/= German nationality user.

>Surely we should prioritise members of the family of our Pakistani and Indian population against people from Eastern Europe with whom we have no connection?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>No Anglo Saxon Plumbers
Our plumber and electrician are both eternal anglo. They've done every job on time, on budget, while holding polite conversation and not stomping plaster or dirt all through my carpets.
Sucks to be you.

This, apart from I would allow South African (white) refugees as long as they speak English and not that fucking horrible farmyard language.

>no one, zero immigration, deport anyone who isn't white

So tell me, who is going to implement this policy! Your Brexiteer Mogg? Your German wife loving Farage? Theresa “we are an open multicultural society” May? Jeremy “let the black and Muslims in” Corbyn? Or your Muslim London mayor?

Face it, you are America. Embrace it, be proud of your multicultural nature. Also, buy a Quran and start memorizing it... you will eventually need to do that anyway.

British plumbing fantasy! Do you need to be 18 to open the door when she knocks?

How we change after we leave the EU is up to the British people to decide, which is what it was all about. How we'll vote on that change is currently speculation, maybe we'll vote to close the borders, maybe we'll vote to massively lower immigration. Maybe we'll vote for less gibs to immigrants and drive them out. We literally have no idea until we remove the handcuffs that is EU law and put that power back in the hands of the British people.

>Says Verminy

Your country is doomed.

>"I can see no reason to give preference to people from the EU after we've left. Why should we discriminate against our Commonwealth friends from Pakistan, India, Nigeria, Canada or Jamaika, or against our American friends? Surely we should prioritise members of the family of our Pakistani and Indian population against people from Eastern Europe with whom we have no connection?"

the eternal anglo strikes again

It's too late for England. They've ruined it for themselves. The great pendulum has already started its swing.

Dopey cunts. Why'd you have to go and fuck up something good?

Someone clogg the mogg holy fuck this fucker lives in sommerset, 99% white no doubt

no one in the political class will do it, (((they))) serve a different agenda and will not rest until white brits cease to exist. we won't get the changes we need through political discourse.
I think we could make an exception for any white brits in South Africa, or any other country who want to come home

>maybe we'll vote to massively lower immigration
>you vote
>maybe

look at this retard believing the people vote on immigration...

Continental Europeans just need to realize that the British think:

- Polish are cunts
- The Krauts are Kunts
- The Frogs are cunts
- The Italian are cheating cunts
- The Spanish are cunts
- The Greeks are greasy cunts

The Bindis, the Muslims, the Jamaicans, are good blokes, and fight right with British "culture".

They all believe, I kid you not.

Unfortunately the Guardian lied.

Points-based system, minimum qualifications, employment already secured and minimum savings required for entry. Asylum should be scrapped and those funds used to set up facilities in countries where asylum seekers come from. Incentive-based repatriation of currently resident asylum seekers and immigrants (who don't fit the criteria outlined above). Spending money now will save massive amounts of money down the road.

>Surely we should prioritise members of the family of our Pakistani and Indian population
OH NO NO NO

>Why should we discriminate against our Commonwealth friends from Pakistan, India, Nigeria, Canada or Jamaika, or against our American friends?
Hear that britbros?
the 56% wants in.

We need to bring back the one drop rule.

One drop of brown blood and you're out.

Because this will ever happen. Most non-EU people come to the UK as students (often to sham universities... then finding a Muslim husband) or as family relations. It is Europeans that come for work.

I don't really care about the Brexit if they want to leave that's fine. However I never understood the argument of getting back control of immigration when your Gouvernement Just has been importing Pakis loos and niggers from the "Commonwealth". Like leaving the EU is not gonna change that

Out of the frying pan into the fire

No. No-one likes Muslims.

Britain in another 20 years will no longer be a white European nation. It will Amerimutt 2.0, but worse.

Amerimutts are a blend of European, Britain will be a full MullatoIndian nation. Absolutely.

Nobody. If you want someone to make your sandwiches you have to educate and discipline a few chavs. Go into the Carling-soaked, piss-stinking shitholes and raise your fellow Brit out of misery and degeneracy.

BS. Muslims and Bindis are preferred by Brits versus other Europeans.

You don't step foot, you set foot. Learn your own language you useless Geordie fuck

I agree it'll never happen, that was just my Christmas list. If it was up to me I'd stop all relative-based immigration too. Your child doesn't fit the criteria? Tough shit, they're not coming in. Students should be closely monitored to ensure once their course finishes, the criteria are applied to them and if they aren't eligible they are shown the door.

And that is why they are being systematically invaded and destroyed.

>no source

It's hilarious to see Brits blaming immigration on the EU.

Brits don't want European immigrants, period. The majority of immigrants in the UK are not from Europe, it's from India, Pakistan, Caribbean, Africa, Nepal, Bangladesh, etc, etc...

Germany population set drop 10 Million.

France set drop 12%

Uk will have bigist population in Europe as France spain Germany italy see there elderly die.

Effecting all Europes economys .

Europe will see GDP collapse as elderly die.

Uk GDP will increase as population increases even if EU migration stoped Tommrow.

Why do Belive europe is in better postion then uk.

It's a fucking lie.

If south Africa collapsed tommrow there mainly be taken in by UK as well .

And mist white douth africans more skilled then eastern european migrants.

Its loose loose for Eu.

Nope. The government just won't stop bringing them in.

Less polish so they have more room for pajeets from the colonies.

fuck off potato nigger, no one likes your kind

So you will deport Iraki national Ahmed al-Kurwani who is marrying Fatima while studying Applied Marketing at the University of Belfast? Seriously?

Yeah but the EU sets the rules on how many we take and what we do with them, bucko.

Yes, Prime Minister.

And Mogg is somehow supposed to be a reactionary? Laughing my fucking ass off here.

Mogg hates Europe and Europeans. He has always been for strong ties to the Commonwealth, in particular the Asian and African parts of it.

Do it does not. You have your own specific border controls, separate from what's going on in the EU, and you decide who you let in, and not.

EU citizens can travel freely with the EU, but bindis, and pakis, and whatever cannot, but you still let more of those in, than EU citizens.

Regardless, you Brits always resort to the same tactic of blaming others for your problems. It is so predictable.

Furthermore, now that Brexit is accomplished, are you already preventing bindis, and pakis, and africans from entering the country?

l2write newfag
or better yet, fuck off back to plebit faggot

I only voted brexit because it was hard as hell getting my American wife into the country. Europeans shouldn't get a free pass when Americans can't.

Did you marry her before or after getting her to the UK? If after your marriage, you are bullshitting, if before I agree.

Das Rite Reesu Moggu

MORE PAKIS
FEWER POLISH

>this is what Brexiters believe
This is complete bullshit! EU has no say in your own immigration laws you dumb Bong. You having so many shitskins is entirely your own fault.

Is that Peter the cat?

>He has always been for strong ties to the Commonwealth
would rather be an american state desu.

hopefully they throw them all back into the sea

I'd prefer Euro people than Africans and Asians. Sorry but cancel brexit

If that's how it's voted, so be it, we'd rather have a say in the allocation of immigrants, and not have it dictated by some Germans and Dutchmen in an office in Belgium. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a future Knighthood for Farage for his part in this, not to mention the sheer enjoyment to be had watching EU bootlickers in a constant state of screaming tantrum over Brexit lol :^)

You mean Caliphatehood, not Knighthood

Stay mad :^)

the quote is : "I can see no reason to give preference to people from the EU after we've left. Why should we discriminate against our Commonwealth friends, against our American friends, the very large Indian population in this country? Surely we should prioritise members of their family against people from the EU with whom we have no connection?"
link: www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43301325

but your misquote is accurate as to JRM's real agenda. He's always been a cuckservative civic nationalist and controlled opposition, like Farage. They want brexit for the exact opposite reasons to why the public want it.

>lisdoon
lisdoon lisdoon lisdoon lisdoon var-na

Migration from the EU does not mean white migration. Many *New Europeans* are living in the UK, some of them were even in the papers saying they would return home after Brexit because they were worried welfare and "opportunities" would dry up. Anyone with genuine European heritage should be allowed to enter as an immigrant, I'd also make an exception for non Europeans who are fully in line with Western culture, only emigrate in tiny amounts and have low birthrates, such as the Japanese. African and Islamic migration must be banned and reversed.

Actually you shill prick, my dad hires tens of thousands of people, he has a huge European workforce, and they all seem to back Brexit, he thinks relations will be fine despite all the media bullshit. We're not going to suddenly ban Slavs, that's hysterical crap flung by imbeciles.

West European whites and other whites from the Anglo sphere. Other than that I think East Asians are the only ones I wouldn’t mind coming in, provided the numbers were relatively small. That said I wouldn’t mind small amounts of immigrants from anywhere as long as they provided a great benefit to our society

This is what I keep trying to tell these goatfuckers. EU is far from the white Utopia they pretend it is when they're trying to offend the Brits. Why would we want free movement with a Germany and France who are replacing the Germans and French? No thanks. And of course Rees-Mogg isn't going to outright say "pakis out", ffs.

Lmao, those poor Muslims. We should be more sympathetic of their violent take over of our lands and rape of our women and children

>I've been hearing the fears of Britain's bosses about what happens if they can't get the workers they need.

Having to.. GULP.. raise wages to attract workers? Oh my goooooood think of the profit margins! What do you mean wages have been stagnant since the 1970s with all the surplus going directly to the top % of earners?

If my profit margins go down the UK will be a desolate wasteland, nobody gets hired. I won't produce a single thing and I won't sell anything either. You'll just die without me, the job creator. Now give me a tax loophole to use or else.

Silly brit , you cannot win a rigged game not matter how much you trow the ball.

This delluded german cunt posts everday.

He hates fact german population is gone drop 10 Million .

And so will are economy with it

Spain population france italy greece all set to drop so will there economys gdp with it .

Uk set have biggist population in Europe even if Eu migration stoped tommrow..

Bigger population bigger GDP bigger economy

As an expat pro brexiteer heres the answer.

Only let in people with an iq of 130 or more.

The iq test is easy to do, you require that they make 35k or more per year, and have at least a bachelors, if not mastersdegree, no crime record etc.

Currently any rando sub 80 iq european can work in the uk.

You could also allow the us rule of 1million dollars investment and 35 jobs.

No families unless they meet the rules, no wifes unless they also meet requirements.

The big switcheroo is the move to a POINTS/SKILLS based system of QUALITY not QUANTITY.

In order to do that, we had to get out of the EU. That is the real agenda. Do you think we are going to import pakis and poos who cant even used a designated shitting facility? No, only the hyper educated mathematicians, and so on.

We are a small island, we are an advanced economy, we have limited space and want to maintain a high standard of living in the world compared to the average.

We are re-making this country and it shall be glorious!

Sorry, were full.

Yeah, the filthy Chinese come and pretend to "study", all the while giving billions to our universities and convincing their friends and family back home that we're a fantastic country with a world-class education system. They should fuck off and spend their money elsewhere.

Oh, wait. Oops, too late.

If we do this without heavily limiting the number of people coming in we'll essentially end up with an immigrant upper class. Companies will shop around for high skilled foreigners from smaller economies because they'll be able to pay them less than British natives. Meaning high skilled Brits will be widely underemployed whilst immigrants take the most prestigious jobs.