Italy/pol/

[ hands rubbing intensifies ] edition

> Italy is set for a hung parliament with Centre-right, Centre-left, 5 Star Movement not able to secure a majority - a Grand Coalition is needed

> Three options: Centre-right with some support from the centre-left, 5 Star Movement with some support from the centre-left or 5 Star Movement and the League

> Italy election is a triumph of anti-establishment rhetoric - the victory is in the same league as Brexit and Trump from the eurozone's third largest country.

> More than half of the voters have backed the Five Star Movement and the League.

> Renzi's centre-left Democratic Party has had an abysmal election - falling to about 19% of the vote

Other urls found in this thread:

leggilo.org/2018/03/06/pamela-la-seconda-autopsia-nigeriani-si-divertiti-cose-orribili-nelle-parti-intime-ovunque/
media.8ch
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0
youtube.com/watch?v=FVUK90JrT2Y
tag24.it/podcast/alberto-bagnai-polita-economica-della-lega/
edition.cnn.com/2018/03/05/europe/italy-elections-intl/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Legend
Orange = (((Bernie Sanders)))-tier
Red = Centrist Macron-tier (Globalist coalition)
Yellow = Populist Soros puppets
Blue = Sup Forums friendly (Right-wing coalition)

What did he mean by this?
Is this some 4gorillionD chess?

>4gorillionD

OY VEY

Terroni already asking for MUH GIBS

HAIL TRAINI! LEAD US TO VICTORY! ALL EVROPA IS RIGHTFUL ROMAN CLAY! ALL NORTH AFRICA IS RIGHTFUL ROMAN CLAY! KILL THE JEWS! SACK JERUSALEM! FREE EVROPA! TRAINI CAESAR!
>t. larping american

Really digging these Italy/pol/ threads. Best wishes to all spaghetti

I remember reading people talking about something happening in Italian politics on March 23rd, anyone know what that was? Also, any political developments occur yesterday, I didn't check pol.

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY WITH PAMELA MASTROPIETRO'S AUTOSPY UPDATE

>The details of the second autopsy emerge on the body of Pamela Mastropietro killed and torn to pieces and are a story of infinite brutality
>The tongue "pinched between the teeth" suggests "a suffocated suffocation due to suffocation ". From the neck lacks the skin, probably explains the Roman newspaper to hide the signs of a strangulation .
>But there are also the two stab wounds in the chest, infested "when the young woman's heart was still beating ". >The new detail, however, is the lack of 20% of the skin on the body. There are no "large traces of skin in the vaginal and anal area ", the hypothesis is that the torturers wanted to "hide a previous sexual act, which also leads to the discovery of traces of saliva on a nipple ".

leggilo.org/2018/03/06/pamela-la-seconda-autopsia-nigeriani-si-divertiti-cose-orribili-nelle-parti-intime-ovunque/

Just thought you guys might be interested in checking out my twitch stream:

twitch tv/puj33

No, fuck off.

Fuck off already
Reporting your stream itself

>something happening in Italian politics on March 23rd

The newly elected Parliament members take seat.
This means the new govt. won't be voted before that day.

it was just a crack addict whore.

we just rode her corpse to win the election, now we can dump it in the trash.

On March 23rd there'll be the first assembly of the new formed government.

Thanks, this would be a technical government headed by the current PM right? When do we find out if it goes to a second round of votes?

this is potentially a good thing as they will soon realize there are no gibs

>When do we find out if it goes to a second round of votes?
It won't.

and if it would, it would happen in months, like September or December.

They would (also) probably approve a different electoral law, otherwise we'd be stuck with the same numbers

We haven’t won yet, though. Once we do we can truly dump her.

Fuck off faggot, every nigger laying his hands on an italian MUST be topic of the day everyday until the inevitable chimpouts happen (did you not see what just happened in Florence where the soyboy major has been spat on by those apes?) and anger will flow freely, pushing even the most timid normies to the right.

>48 days until salvini is nominated

btw today is women's day
reminder to push for #120db

media.8ch dot net/file_store/efc2cb128b7cd5322926630900c5a07fc90ec0353b6af6e3b92c3e78882b66a6.pdf

media.8ch dot net/file_store/d7aa412284654cf15ba6681648e96793d0ac7c99336308a0cff3e025955175c5.pdf

media.8ch dot net/file_store/4400ce08d3549d97ad37a684ce49f2a248ed19b822a002ee8c7bd91569eff7a5.pdf

media.8ch dot net/file_store/e62763745bb7a7f2e0cc7b5377edd54a916796e7ad155a077f82280dd661575a.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0

What would be better in your opinion Italy/pol/: a 5star government that fails miserably in 2 to 5 years or a Salvini government that will be obstructed by leftists and grillini retards like Dibba?

>>What would be better in your opinion Italy/pol/

being born in a rich family
oh wait, I did, all is good

I dont like Italians that much but well done

better is a Salvini government,
M5S and Lega share part of the electorate, doing opposition to Lega can only bring up inconsistencies for M5S,
also M5S can only lose votes on a long term period..
this is assuming Lega does at least part of the things they promised.

youtube.com/watch?v=FVUK90JrT2Y

best version

>nella vita, nell'asprezza, il tuo canto squilla e va!
we can still save this country

Surely the single party with the most votes has to have the priority when forming a government with partners

If a bunch of smaller parties band together to cut out the least popular party that would be grimy shit.

Giulia Siviero must fuck him with a 30cm strap-on tonight.

Rich family doesn't mean much compared to defending your faith, nation, and people.

That's very not inclusive of other oppressed minorities like transexual people, migrants and peaceful muslims.

>Surely the single party with the most votes has to have the priority when forming a government with partners

They do, and President will ask them first.
But they don't have the numbers.

this
>be normie
>vote 5 stelle for gibs
>realize gibs aren't coming
>either stay home or vote someone else next election

Centre right + ms5?

Anti immigration, more gibs to the south, mild eurosceptiscism?

>37% of italian families are rich

>>realize gibs aren't coming

IT'S THE EUROPE FAULT HURRRR

they will keep voting m5s

As long as they blame europa and the immigrants

t*rroni

uhm, we are not the USA sweetie

I bet Elly Schlein keeps his tiny cock closed into a cage 24/7.

thanks user

>Right-wing coalition
and Berlusconi: the Master Globalist

>Elly Schlein

OY GEVALT

But I mean, wouldn’t it publicly be considered shameful or bad form for other right wing parties to refuse to form a government with the 5 star party?

There isn’t really any chance of a much of 10-15% parties joining together to cut out the 32% party that won the election, is there?

What a semite beauty we have here.

Aren't your pensioners one of the richest in Europe and basically the richest group in Italy? The old parasites probably vote these people in, similar problem here

Eventually when there's enough old people compared to young ones the young become a quasi-slave caste where 50%+ of what they make go to the olds that hold the power

WHAT

Yea but they will still get demoralized and not vote because "sono tutti uguali, tanto non cambia niente"

>considered shameful or bad form
they have 32%

this means 68% does NOT want them

The old parasites and the rich voted for PD (=leftists, copy of american democrats).
M5S was voted by poor terroni and bluepilled boomers.

drop a coin and find out then

those videos are the only good thing of gazebo

Hey. That is realy not nice at all. If you act like this you deserve to be overun by niggers.

holy shit the face of this cuck made my day
MOAR

Hahahhahaahahahahahaha
prevedibile

>still insisting terroni votes M5Brainlets for the gibs
maybe in N*ples, but most terroni never even read any political program, one of the main reasons they voted for them is because they're "the new party" and all local candidates were absolute trash regardless of who they ran with

Is it true that this reddito project is supposed to give the money also to people who DO have a job but their salary does not reach the 780€?
Basically how many people as of this day manage to have a salary that is more than 780€?

They don't need 100% though

I know this very well, sadaly I am terrone and 80% of people I heard before the election gave this main reason for their vote for M5Stronzi.

*sadly

They'll find a scape goat to blame, they're masters in it

Yeah I think that's what Grullo promised.
Speaking about Grillo, where is he now? What's he doing? Has he spoken yet?

>where is he now?
running to the bank

>be t*rrone
>as name implies rely on agricolture
>unfair competition from eastern europe (where you import your 100% cagliata italiana* to make a’ original slav-napolitan muzzarella) and african countries
>let your arance siciliane DOP to rot because harvesting costs too much
>vote unreliable party for MUH GIBS paid by polentoni

secession when?

same here though my college at least got Forza Italia to win the Chamber

It's actually the opposite, as M5S is seen as scum by the majority of the population an alliance would mean sure political death

tag24.it/podcast/alberto-bagnai-polita-economica-della-lega/

interview to Bagnai, yesterday

just look at this chart, it makes me so mad to think that our average iq is lowered so much by terroni

>our average iq is lowered so much by terroni

mfw terroni teachers cry about Invalsi tests because they are the same in every region and terroni score like retarded apes

>but muh voti di maturità più alti
Terroni BTFO

>but their salary does not reach the 780€?
That sound like a disaster in the making.

really makes you think, doesnt it?

I never got why they screech about it, they're annoying to take but it's not like they're hard

>I never got why they screech about it

because they are objective
so they have to either admit the teachers are SHIT
or that terroni are retarded
(protip: it's mostly the former)

i'm not even done

edition.cnn.com/2018/03/05/europe/italy-elections-intl/index.html
>At about 32.5% of the vote, M5S outperformed final opinion polls. The party dominated in the south of Italy, receiving almost one in two votes in a region where youth unemployment is historically high.

>The Five Star Movement had campaigned for a universal basic income, a measure especially popular in the south, where the unemployment rate, at almost 20%, is more than three times as high as in the north, according to the Italian National Bureau of Statistics (ISTAT). It appears this was a winning strategy as early projections indicated M5S had dominated the region.

that's exactly what i was thinking

uhhhhh... PORCO DIO?

Come home, white man

Because they say that the school which perform better are given more funds by the government, hence the autistic screeching, though as you said the test is nigger tier: during the 2nd year of high school they asked the Pythagorean theorem

who is this Giulia guy?

trust me, nobody in the south ever cared about campaigns
barely anyone there even knows what the electoral program of any of the parties were

true that, there's a fuckton of brainlets in terronia but the school programs are hardly ever finished as well

>acting surprised if twatter is full of turbosjw mongoloids

just stop dude

your trap sense is impeccable

t*rroni and krauts equally disgust me, but my deutsch is better than my understanding of napolitan and we could keep our taxes. So, yeah, I’d be in

I'd definately and unironically be in for that picture of yours

no, you

>So, yeah, I’d be in

Your heart is in the right place, little mafiabro

>I'd definately and unironically be in for that picture of yours

I know, right? I mean, could you IMAGINE? It would be the most productive, powerful region in Europe.

>a suffocated suffocation due to suffocation
what

AYYY YOOO WHERE THE GIBS AT???

>il reddito
>reddito

what did he mean by this