Sweden hate thread!

Sweden hate thread!

Also check out my new video with Ahmed Rami, he was the first immigrant in Sweden that was jailed for hate speech because he didn't like israel and talked about in in his radio show

youtube.com/watch?v=MYQmwtViw7w&t=856s
>youtube.com/watch?v=MYQmwtViw7w&t=856s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zk1m6_ILHhY
bonnier.com/sv/
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_(släkt)
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2729055/Lesbian-Muslim-couple-Iran-tie-knot-Stockholm-delighted-imam-gay-too.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IlzHh_MhW9w
thelocal.se/20161112/stockholm-transport-heads-defends-gender-equal-snow-clearing
youtube.com/watch?v=0xhe4zoB-20
youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo
youtube.com/watch?v=ys2ZAPJafcU&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=FyiBPEXKzYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OZQsbf4Ppuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A swede
>making a sweden hate thread

the jokes just write themselfs now

they can't be saved. I hope they go down fast and that they will at least be a living warning to the rest of us

youtube.com/watch?v=Zk1m6_ILHhY

oh lol

my country would rather give isis members housing, welfare and jobs then our homeless.
can you really blame me for hating Sweden?

hate the swedish goverment and the jewish owned media that is behind all this madness not the country itself for christ sake!

>a 15 year old Lithium battery is more manly than every man in sweden

FYCJIUNG SHIT SWEEDEN GET YOURF UCKJIGNK SHIT TOGETRHER

I dont hate Sweden in that way

I do hate the bonnier family in Sweden, they own the BIGGEST media company in Sweden and they are a jewish family.
bonnier.com/sv/
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_(släkt)

Its just that the people is so dumb and dont even care what is going on around them.

we are taxed

Sweden must be completely wiped out

Go talk to people. Make them see the bullsgit. Start making militia squads

the amount of hatred sweden makes me feel is an absolutely seething 9/10

Racewar now, free Sweden!

Keep the coming, goys. I'm using these to red pill family and friends on Sweden because this is what we could look like in the very near future.

S

lol i am dead. Blanda upp swedes.

Like PUBG? Great! I'm streaming it right now on twitch! xD

twitch tv/puj33

Ayyyy! How's it going everyone?? My name is PUJ33 and I think it would be totally awesome if you came and visted my stream! :)

twitch tv/puj33

>9gag
kys ahmed

go away faggot

Final one

Check out my intervju with Ahmed Rami, first immigrant in Sweden who was jauled for hate speech for saying the jew are the problem n stuff

>youtube.com/watch?v=MYQmwtViw7w&t=856s

YOU HEARD THE BITCH!!!

LET IT ROLL!!!

Oh wow

PUJ33 here, I just wanted to let you fine gentlemen know that I'm currently streaming on twitch xD Come and hang out!!!

twitch tv/puj33

>white knighting so hard that you loose your life to prevent a thot from laying in the bed she made

Bump
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2729055/Lesbian-Muslim-couple-Iran-tie-knot-Stockholm-delighted-imam-gay-too.html

Based Danish TV making fun of Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=IlzHh_MhW9w

No english texts

kek

Quick rundown?

fake news

What the hell Europre? Deport these useless zombies chimps.
These guys thing they are hot shit but these imbecilic nogs couldn't figure out the wheel by themselves.
Fucks nice, we should deport en masse to the sahara and nuke it repeatedly from orbit.

Toll payed and then some

parody of a crime drama.
the danish detective gets interrupted by the swedish one for using non-pc (by swedish standard) language when working on the cime scene. Like asking for an description of the killer, and getting "its a human, we don't need to put people into categories" as an answer.

this is what happens to a country where they can't protect themselves via god given 2nd Amendment rights. in which they had before surprisingly.
Thing is many countries are fucked right now, back in the day we Americans, or the French would come to help out, however, the fact the countries are now basically jewed out, there is no one to help or to be helped as any helped will simply be jewed.

So basically fuck these countries, fuck everyone who lives in them, and fuck all pussies who decide they rather have the government protect them, and not themselves with arms to make sure things like this dont happen.

Thanks

That's from the official Swedish twitter,mind you.

Fun fact: The whole thing was sponsored by 7-11, you can even see the logo in the pic behind the couple.

Another gem from the account, this time by a Swedish woman
>We trust state more than family

You're learning well from your sandnigger master.

At this rate, you'll be gang raping women in the street any day now.

Sometimes I don't even blame the blacks or Muslims for killing these women. They probably drive them crazy enough where they just want to end it. The migrants don't give a shit about thier liberal agenda they just want to spread thier religion and have sex with anything that moves

This one is a classic.

Wasn't Sweden the country that decided snow plowing was sexist?

thelocal.se/20161112/stockholm-transport-heads-defends-gender-equal-snow-clearing

Since that was tweeted from "Sweden's official twitter account" the full name of that disgusting cuntslime could be found out, right?

Just Fuck my shit up famalam.
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Elias Kreidy

why are they on those niggers laps? where are their parents? swedes are retarded

I usually say "kys" ironically, but for you, i will make an exception.
Unironically, go find some rope and hang yourself.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0xhe4zoB-20

>Sweden hate
But I love Sweden. Makes me laugh non-stop.

White knight faggot

This is the scariest Sweden yes video I've seen in my opinion:
youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo
The message is so clear and up in your face.

Here's the one with english subs
youtube.com/watch?v=ys2ZAPJafcU&t=

Serves him right for whiteknighting.
What a dumb cuck, not like she would've sucked him off or anything.

The future is fascist.

that one really hurts

fuck sweden

fucking clucks

The jew within sweden need to be wiped out. This wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for the blood sucking jews.

Thanks

Here's a nice one:

youtube.com/watch?v=FyiBPEXKzYQ

Charges dropped on Muslim accused of beating his wife because "He comes from a good family", his wife comes from "A 'not so good' family" and her testimony is not trustworthy because she went to the police to complain about it, rather than telling her family and have them sort it out with her husband's family, the way it should be expected from muslims married under shariah law.

Three guesses what religion the judges were. Luckily this made headlines in Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZQsbf4Ppuo

clown country
>#sad

Yes, that one has a certain "demonic" feel to it. It gives me the creeps. Like it is a curse or something. That monotone voice in the beginning.

Swedes, your flag looks gay m8

But like sweden......

>none is an ethnic swede, its only "established swedes" and "new swedes"

Why is he getting a Cholo style vigil?

Because Lithuanians aren't white.

Equality was a mistake

eh kind of true, they have a huge potential but as for now they are violant and stupid, they need some eugenics.

>Equality was a mistake

yes and a lie.

Hate the government.
Love the Swedish people that is left.

Carry on

At least Sweden makes good snus.

Kill all the muslim terrorists naaaooo!!!! REEEEEEEE!