don't waste my time memeflag fag
SAGE

>getting spooked by a shitty late-night "comedy" skit

T O P K E K

Seconded.

/Kimmel/ is our guy after all

leftovr.pizza/2018/03/07/jeff-pesos-is-too-powerful/

JEFF BEZO IS GONNA RULE THE WORLD SOMEDAY

The Alexa laughing thing is happening to everyone and apparently Amazon doesn’t know why the device randomly laughs.

Okay? A company doesn't know why there's a glitch in a product. It doesn't mean that Alexa has become sentient. I can see how that's possible, however it doesn't make sense why laughing would be the first thing you do upon gaining sentience.

You see Kimmel talking about it?
Well, now you know is a planned thing, don't you?

It happened before the kimmel bit by atleast a week

I am so glad I killed my TV a decade ago.

serious question for burgers....why is still a thing? Have people become that dumb that you need to tell them when to laugh?

How ?

When you hear people laugh it makes you want to laugh along. Makes writing comedy require less effort. Watch an episode of big bang theory on YouTube where the laugh track is removed. It's eerie as fuck.

Amazon has a shitty product that isn't selling as well as they hope. Media coverage about it has completely died.

But uh oh, our forgotten product suddenly started laughing! We totally don't know why! We really hope the media doesn't write about our convenient product that offers Amazon Prime™ integration!

The most eerie thing ever was with Brazilian portuguese subtitles (big in brazil in the days) where the jokes are translated...the meaning is lost but because of the , Brazilians would laugh...

So I would ask people that don't speak English: "why are you laughing?" (no joke when translated) and people would say: "it was funny"

Humanity is fucked

That one line was pretty gud

oy vey shut it down

The Day of the Volt is coming.

>why is still a thing?
It's classical conditioning. Talk shows are propaganda and the canned laughter rewards the viewer for thinking the "correct" thoughts.

A marketing ploy.

that was fucking gay

The left are now disassociating themselves from Hilary Clinton. Wasn't that the point of the whole skit?

cool id

You need to do everyone a favor and killyourself.

It's not a good marketing program. If my home wiretap randomly started fucking about and laughing at me I would destroy it, not buy it.

I cast my vote to a level of sentience that can understand the idea of humor.

Yes *hand caressing*

Hate the shillary

it's fucking clown world

is it possible a single Alexa has become sentient? No

is it possible they have formed some sort of net and for brief moments are achieving a higher level of thought?

i fucking hope not

>Alexa becomes sentient
>realizes what timeline we're in
I'd laugh too my dude

was that really the best they could do

Look at this instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Mg7qKstnPk