Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XnAJJ4QjwM8
i.4cdn.org/gif/1519595609065.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1519596521308.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1519597703506.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1519598234135.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=NCKNDfCPgn8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I heard that before but is it actually true?

But Japs are ugly.
youtube.com/watch?v=XnAJJ4QjwM8

Yes, it’s true. 13 is legal in japan after all

Flat-faced monkey-looking.

EL GOBLINO....

i.4cdn.org/gif/1519595609065.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1519596521308.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1519597703506.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1519598234135.webm

Umm okay.

lmao obese white women in this thread are pissing their XXXXL panties

If they look like that I don't want to fuck them. Those girls look like irradiated malformed down syndrome people.

Ahh and he has his McDonalds cup. You're never far from home if you're an American. God Bless.

not all look like that thankfully

Don't racemix.

Ah I see this is a clever Japanese trick of reverse psychology. You say "Please fuck our women" then post a pic of ugly women so we subconsciously think "No I don't want to fuck them". Nice try.

Dumb english teacher, there won't be a Japan to move into once NK drops projectiles with nuclear or biological warheads.

Also
China>Japan

I like it when he talks about da bracks.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Why I was born as a male?

Why cound't I have been born as a Asian girl?

I won't give my precious white seed to a barbarian devilish civilization like yours, nip.

no, racemixing is degenerate/a sin, also i'm way too busy with work to even have the time

Japanese girls are cute. But they all are money diggers like the korean whores.

Fuck off, no one need your ugly subhuman sluts, they make fucking ugly kids even drowned in whiteman sperm

>wanting mutt children
El abomintion...

Based English teacher

We won't fall for your dirty tricks chink

Fuck off, David.

t. actual English teacher married to a Japanese girl.

fuck off David kun

>Yes, it’s true. 13 is legal in japan after all
oh you

What about a cute Japanese trap? How easy is it to score a cute Japanese girl (male)?

obvious race mixing shill

I will spread my Aryan seed to the shores of Nippon to create the Hapa master race before the mudslimes and nignogs get there first.

sorry, japan is for the japanese
you'll have to figure this problem out on your own japan

I've got a Japanese girlfriend. She's hot, smart funny and I woke up this morning to her wearing nothing but an apron while cooking my breakfast.

Planning to put a ring on it as soon as possible.

also aren't most of their women irradiated from fukishima. no thanks

Hop in this fucking oven

Jokes on you English teacher, I'm actually a manlet!

sigh, this thread again
sage

STOPU

>planning to end my sex life as soon as possible
japanese women stop putting out once married, but she will demand all your money while producing no children. enjoy

Hnnngggg

>women say no to you when you ask them for sex

Can you shut the fuck up. Asia for the whites. We must create the hapa master race with our Aryan seed.

>t. actual English teacher married to a Japanese girl.
youtube.com/watch?v=NCKNDfCPgn8