Czech future for brit user?

Tell me why I shouldn't emigrate to Czech Republic in the future.
>Relaxed gun laws
>V4
>anti-islam
>most eurosceptic european nation (after britain)
>nice language I'd be willing to learn
>don't care about political correctness
>few blacks
>prague is beautiful
>extensive and rich history
>not affected by SJW cancer
>only in EU for gibs. Nothing more.
>great geography.
>centre of europe
>mix of west and east europe.

Live here. People don't speak English very well. It's really rare if they do. You will have to learn Czech to enjoy the country, which is very difficult. Center of Prague is always over crowded with tourists. Otherwise quite a nice country.

I would learn the language very well. After looking at some I was able to pick it up very easy; came naturally to me. I don't understand why so many say the language is difficult.

Ok. Honestly. If you are white it is realy not that big problem.
Prague is second worst city in republic. Looks nice but lot of people there are degenerate scum. You can live there very well without realy able to speak czech. Language is hard but that is not realy big problem if you live in Prague. We do not like foreigners but since UK is done and you are just not able to fix it, better store your white genes here than mix it with some niggers. Racism is normal here. So better be fucking racist and not weak as cuck here. If you see gypsi, you do not consider him human. See nigger? Fucking stare to him like you want rip and tear.

Good. We do not need any britbongistan immigrants.

As someone who studied in Prague for 5 years I can tell you this.

>V4
V4 is a meme, it is the biggest crime organization in europe

>anti-islam
Orban was the messiah for many of you fags, and it turned out that Hungary accepted 3000 migrants in a secret so far, yesterday it turned out 300 migrants are coming to hungary to study in universities for free

>nice language I'd be willing to learn
You are saying this only now.

>few blacks
There are many ethnic groups in Prague. Anywhere else it is infested with gypsies

>not affected by SJW cancer
bullshit

>only in EU for gibs. Nothing more.
bullshit

>great geography.
literally what

>centre of europe
It is funny how Czechia, Slovakia and Hungary says the same about themselves

Otherwise it is a great country, but not a HURR DURR BEST COUNTRY ever. I would say it is almost the same like slovakia. I returned home with my czech gf because we had a better job here.

>>Relaxed gun laws
Not for long
>>V4
In grand scheme of things doesn't matter really
>>anti-islam
not really ( as unfortunate as it is )
>>most eurosceptic european nation (after britain)
Not all that much - people are but the elites of course aren't
>>nice language I'd be willing to learn
If you have some self-respect don't do it - it's way too fucking hard and czech language isn't that spread throughout the world anyway so you won't really use it outside of czech republic
>>don't care about political correctness
again not true with students, urbanite bugmen and elites
>>few blacks
but tons of gypsies and whores
>>prague is beautiful
but people are shit and it's THE capital of degeneracy of eastern Europe
>>extensive and rich history
one good thing
>>not affected by SJW cancer
Not true - Students and bugmen again are big into SJWisms and profag bullshit
>>only in EU for gibs. Nothing more.
more like for "muh free trade" and "muh freedom of movement" bullshit
>>great geography.
>>centre of europe
>>mix of west and east europe.
Yeah

This one I can agree with. Well described.

yeah I've heard that prague does have some scum amongst the ranks. A lot of albanian thieves trying to rip off tourists. I'm going to try and redpill my compatriots here as much as I can, but I'm afraid they're already lost. I didn't know that czech had much of a gypsi problem.

Why do you hate us? I know of many polish around me growing up; very nice people. I want to go to Poland one day for holiday

Orban accepted christian migrants if I remember correctly, what's wrong with that? I don't like christianity much, but it's not the christians that are causing much issue in Europe today.
The language just 'fits' very well with me, it's hard to explain.
Sure, in the university in prague there is probably some SJW nonsense, but it's nowhere near western europe tier.
Why else would the czechs be in the EU? They take more than pay in. Who wouldn't want that a bit?
I never said it's the best country; it has issues too. But I want to stay in Europe for my life. Otherwise it would be US.

Don't tell me you czechs are cucking out on islam now!
Students are always young, dumb, and degenerate. It's the adults that matter.
I can handle myself if some gypsi or whore tries to mess.
I thought you don't like being called eastern european?

>Orban accepted christian migrants if I remember correctly, what's wrong with that?

That is fico in slovakia who are you talking about.

There are 3000 muslims in hungary who were led there secretly.

>no fuck off we're full in Czech

I'm curious if you guys would know if there's an immigration program for people from families displaced from CZR during WW2. I know some European countries have them in place but not sure about all.

I talking about czech scum. Liberal leftist antifa junkies retarted kids who smoke weed 10 times day and doing other drugs like meth or mdma. Prague is one big tourist trap. So that is how it is. But if you would live there are go to local market, it is not that bad. Just fucking count yourself when you are in shop. You never know.

Poles hate you becouse you hate them in UK. This is effect of your big ego. We also do not like UK. Mainly becouse you stole gold from us in world war 2 and start terrorist actions and bomb our cities. But whatever. You wasted whole world anyway with your colonies. You was allways good boys for your jewish overlords.

>displaced from CZR during WW2
There was no reason to escape so i do not give a fuck. Only one who attacks us was brave pilots who bomb our factories and railroads. If anybody escaped becouse germans, it was fucking jewish rats. There was reason to escape from communist Czechoslovakia. Hitler was nice to us. That is truth. You had problem only if you was traitor.

Lol why the fuck not you pollacks are fucking all over the place in their country

Because getting to move effortlessly to another country is what the EU allows you. I've lived there for a few years thanks to it.
Moving there as non-EU will be hell for you, as I saw it is for bosnians, macedonians, ukraininas, moldovans, serbians etc.

fuck of gypsy

Yeah but I'm pretty sure he could still move now but he has to do it quickly

Probably yes.
I'm also planing on comming back. Had enogh of this balkan shithole.

And fuck you. You are not welcome here. Keep your gf there in your gypsi infested paradise. Typical slovak. Allways talk shit about us. If you are so awesome why you need to study here? Why do you fucking come here at all? Beg for jobs and than have tough talk about how you are better. At least we are not same country anymore, since you decided to split

Kiwi here trying to do just.

Is there hate for Anglo colonies too?

*just that.

>Why do you hate us?
no one likes the british
you also used them as cannon fooder and treated them like shit during ww2 while they helped you immensely

you got a EU/UK passport ?

Kek. From a kraut. Everybody hates you except assylum seekers.

No, I've got engineering degrees. Trying to find a job and go for an EU Blue card.

Its not that we hate you we just dont have a lot of respect for you. And your young countrymen killed some poles for simply being a pole too
>memeflag

>implying im a Kraut
but there are many countries who like Germans,just not it's neighbours

satan trips meant for

>triggered so much by a single reply

top fucking kek pepik

That is not true. Assylum seekeres hate them even more than we do. I know muslim girl from London. He is fine with jailing them for hatespeach becouse all whites are alt-right racist nazis. Diversity is our strengh. Open borders and invite poor African kids. You deserve it becouse you came to India to build railroad.

More or less. England was fucking with everyone and now they paying their karma finaly. I think white people should leave if they failed to protect their country and just give to somalis, pakis or whatever scum want to get traped in british utopia. Fucking Turkey is much more white than England.

Nope. I am triggered becouse i know your people very well. Come here and than bitch how better you are. Moust of you do this shit. You can stay where you are. Not welcome anymore. Better take boys from Ukraine than you.

I'm planning on returning to the motherland, I can speak the language somewhat and have decent vocabulary, writting and grammar is what I will need to learn the most as I can also read stuff here and there too. I also have citizenship. Not sure how I will be received by everyone as I'm technically mixed but look white

Weren't you guys supposed to be friends?

they are frens :3

It's probably the most difficult Slavic language.

I have plenty of czech friends. My guess is he is just jelly as fuck because I am fucking a czech girl and he is still a virgin.

>we had a better job here.
>we
Are you one of those webcam couples?

Well considering the country predominately its youth almost voted in a Pro-EU Western Liberalist cuck, it isn't perfect. Brno is basically an Antifa controlled city and universities are producing a large number of young degenerates seeking the lifestyle of the West

You forgot quite good beer son

Dunno about that, seems Poles hate Brits for being the worst tourists ever. Was visiting Warszaw when I got cornered by a gang of hooligans who thought I was British and wanted to beat me up. Fortunately they knew enough English for me to explain to them that I was not a Brit, and they apologized for the misunderstanding and walked off

I dated a Czech au pair here, she was pretty cool and didnt put up with SJW stuff. She mentioned something about a guy visiting her who I assume was her bf before she left and she kinda blocked me lol.

>Dunno about that, seems Poles hate Brits for being the worst tourists ever. Was visiting Warszaw when I got cornered by a gang of hooligans who thought I was British and wanted to beat me up. Fortunately they knew enough English for me to explain to them that I was not a Brit, and they apologized for the misunderstanding and walked off
Correct

Also
We are aware of how you treat Poles in UK
Hell, I've even experienced it first-hand

I have a b2 level of Russian and stayed in Czech Republic for about six months. Picking up Czech wasn't hard thanks to my previous experience with Russian but they told me that my accent was weird as fuck since I couldn't resist to force Russian accent (spoken by a foreigner) while speaking.

Because Czechs don't want or need any more faggy westerners ruining their country. So if you have any amount of decency or integrity, you wouldn't go. Just like if sandniggers had any amount of decency, they won't come here ruining shit and try to fix their own country instead. You're basically a sandnigger, OP.

>Tell me why I shouldn't emigrate to Czech Republic in the future

They don't need paki rapists and acid attacks in Prague or Brno.

I don't care about some czech whore you find here. I have also lot of slovak friends. But this is typical slovak bullshit. Spiting on czechs while come here becouse your country sucks.

Not realy. We split up becouse they get butthurt we are better than them. They us same tricks like jews. We are your brothers and when you leave it is all how we are better than stupid czechs.

Whites are welcome. Better have white refugees than niggers. We have enough gypsies already. Reality is we will be flooded by niggers and muslim soon in future anyway.
SJW and EU propaganda is strong in our goverment. We are doomed like rest of Europe. We just do not know it yet.

>. Better have white refugees than niggers.
Please
Ask Hungarians how American migrants are acting in Hungary
They refuse to learn Hungarian

I don't hate slovaks as much as you do, I think we all need to join in the fight against multiculturalism and these arguments just make us forget who the real enemy is.
But I do agree with you that a slovak who speaks shit about our country when he comes here to suck czech dick at a non-gypsy (i.e. non-slovak) university must be a bit retarded.
At least admit that we are the superior country, without us you would have to visit 1 of the 2 universities that you have there lmao.

I'm a bong currently in poland. Had it not been for business I would have definitely preferred the czechs. It's like living in an episode of blackadder. The backwards catholic mentality is insurmountable, especially when you know the taste of civilised society. Italians have the exact same problem, and surprisingly czechs/estonians don't. The czechs have the best of both worlds from what I've seen - the women are prettier and the men are less insecure.

Naser si, máme plno.

Indeed bongs are treated worse in poland now than they were five years ago, but that's mostly because of english working class ruining krakow. It's still super easy to get laid though. Americans have it best here though, they will be pulling the balls out of your pants and the guys will give you cringey compliments.

This is the kind of maturity that I'm talking about which czechs have but poles don't. And both nations have an equally great sense of humour despite poland needing humour more in order not to want to kill themselves.

Right... one of the hardest languages in the world. Hungarian only shares similarities with finnish.
Besides, have you ever been to hungary? Most miserable people I have ever seen, why would anyone want to assimilate there

>captain sweden.jpg
What really happened

every country has its pros and cons, and you don't find all of them until you live there for a long time.
in other words, you might think czech republic is better than poland, but the truth is we are better in some areas while poland is better in other areas etc.
i call this the 'dabido-kun' effect. weebs think living in japan will solve all their problems but then they find out about the slave worker culture and that noone likes foreigners etc.

Yes.
Don't even think about this shithole.
Pepiks are much better people and Czech Republic is a way better country.

Študenti na """univerzitách""" sú taký či už tu alebo u vás.
V Blave už je dokonca aj "medzinárodná škola liberálnych štúdií ".
Hádam že aj u vás v Prahe a Brne rastú podobné """školy a univerzity""", však sa stačí pozrieť na prezidentské voľby u vás.

Indeed. If you like tax evasion, enjoy dishonest business practices, pathological nationalism, and the dumbass machismo culture of poor/young people then you'll love it in poland. There are a lot of people who will thrive in such circumstances because if a law is stupid then the police won't enforce it. If a tax is dumb then people don't pay it. However, this also means that due process is a joke, and the judiciary system will fuck you every time. If you were born and raised in italy, spain, greece, hungary, mexico, or even south africa for that matter - poland is a good country to live.

If, however, you appreciate the protestant work ethic, the rule of law, and want contract law enforced on not only others but also yourself, then you are in for a big, big disappointment here. There is no concept of civil service or a civic conscience, taking bribes is something to brag about, the word "sly" is a positive, and people prefer the poor were poorer so long as the rich are less rich. This is why I direct fellow anglos away from poland and towards the czechs if they absolutely must leave old blighty...

As for me, I'm packing my bags to leave before 2020. The grass is always greener, and it's high time I put in work for change back home.

sorry for the massively delayed response but good luck to you my friend.

Yeah, Prague and Brno especially are nigger infested SJW shitholes. Don't know about directly liberal studies, but unis like ((( Filozofická fakulta Univerzity Karlovy ))) and ((( Filmová a televizní fakulta Akademie múzických umění v Praze ))) should be fucking nuked. Full of soyboys and worthless whores.

A better way to say this is that you can pretend to work in poland and get paid. If you can live with that.

I personally prefer to work harder, and contribute to society. And not be under constant threat of arbitrary tax or confiscation without due process.

LoL you pepik are butthurt beyond belief. Why don't you relax a bit? He actually didn't say anything bad about Czechia, just corrected some misconceptions the Brit user had.

>millionaire prime minister, a former member of the communist secret police, currently with conflicts of interest and being investigated by olaf
>a communist party with a consistently strong voter base
>half-japanese in parliament is the most racist one of all, talking about getting rid of all gypsies
>pro-russian/pro-china president who doesn't mind threatening the press
nothing to see here, sheeple

Fakt je ten, ze cakate ze vas Sovaci budu vychvalovat, pritom je jasne ze Cesko je lepsie ako Slovensko. A po hlavicke vas netreba pohladkat? Moj pepicek, dobry pepicek, ano ano ste lepsi. Total buzici lol.

you think we have it bad but imagine living in britain and watching the cuck muslim-sucking politicians defend rape gangs. i would choose milosh and samurai any time over that.
i think western politicians are just better used to having to 'look innocent'. the masks they wear in public are more refined.

Fakt je ten, že čekáme trochu vděku za to, že sem mohou přijít vesničani ze slovenska a zdarma tu studovat a píchat český prostitutky.

>be a weak conformist dickhead
>escape from your own country when it's in peril
>spread your weakness in a new country
>repeat
You disgust me. Emigration should only be permitted under the pretext of reorganizing a nation elsewhere for a reconquest when its host country is completely irredeemable. Your ancestors are turning in their graves at the display of your cowardice. Stay in Britain and try to fix it or literally kill yourself you worm.

Ale většina z nás tu Slováky vyloženě chce. Oni jsou sice takový podrážděný, ale máme je rádi. Lepší deset slováků než jeden arabáš nebo afričan. To, jak do sebe navzájem rejpeme, má přece taky svoje kouzlo.

Why? We are already full, of course.

Seriously though, you did nothing to stop the degeneracy in your country and now you want to shit even ours with your cowardly crap? Fuck off.

I always liked Slovakian girls better. Best long-term relationship I've ever had was with the Slovakian girl. Will trade ours for yours.

Swede is very much correct.

Většina prostitutek nejsou ani Češky tbqh.

This, Polebro is also correct.

Debile, jaka vdaka? To "studovat zadarmo" mate specialne spravene pre sedlakov zo Slovenska? Alebo tam u vas moze studovat zadarmo ktokolvek? A pokial viem Slovenskych kuriev picha v Cechach viac Cechov ako Slovaci tie vase Heleny.

Slovaci a Cesi sa maju radi, ale prosim ta nechci od nas aby sme sa vam pchali do prdele. To je trosku zvratene.

Do you think i expecting them to learn anything?
Or be usefull? I consider this place to be laost already. So if some white people come in. Who cares. Better than gypsi trash from Slovakia or Vientamies weed growers.

S tím souhlasím, slováci jsou v pohodě a nesmrdí jako ty zkurvený indové. Taky sem jezdí studovat dobrý kundičky.

Myslel jsem to spíš tak, že sem můžou přijet a předstírat že jsou Češi aby se nějaká ošklivá špekna o kterou by Čech neopřel kolo slitovala.

Ty kokotko, pro slovenské cigány je studium zdarma, za studium v angličtině se většinou musí platit.
Český kurvy jezdí píchat hlavně němci.
Požadujeme jako daň aby sem jezdilo víc slovenských holek. Ty čučorietko

There is merit to what this user is saying, but it's buried under a bunch of nationalist wank. Having dealt with these people long enough I know that a lot of them actually believe it verbatim.

Ponder this

>Poland
>population: 38,000,000
>cowards: 500,000/year

>England
>population: 53,000,000
>cowards: 150,000/year

Really makes you think...

There is literally no reason except that you are closer to Africa and the niggers are coming.

I think that if you live in britain you are much closer to africa than if you live in Czechia.

>We also do not like UK. Mainly becouse you stole gold from us in world war 2 and start terrorist actions and bomb our cities

I don't know about that, but the (((Czechs))) literally funded Churchill when he had massive debts and bankrolled him to become pm when the previous pm wanted peace. The Czechs funded him with millions of secret money. So we both ended up getting fucked and the (((Czechs))) have to take some blame for that

There was one story that was used around brexit time to vilify brexit voters. There was a whole movement leading up to and after brexit to make it appear that brexit voters were racist and xenophobic. Stories were picked up by eastern European countries. Most people are not bothered about immigration from Europe.
If it makes a difference polish people have murdered and committed crime here. Generally polish people integrate well here. They work hard and usually have families.

>nationalist wank
user, where do you think you are?

Pepiku, ale vec sa ma tak, ze Cesi studuju na Slovensku tiez zadarmo. A nieje ich malo. Takze nechapem preco si butthurt, ze Slovaci u vas studuju zadarmo? Koho to vobec zajima?

Ty budes neaky mlady kokotko co nezazil ani CSFR. Vidim jedine riesenie, KYS

Still better than Muslim mayor of London who say there are too many whites in public transport, terrorism is part and parcel of living in big city and we do not know why rapes rising every year. Nation where you go to jail for finding muslims rapist pedos.

We are not perfect at all but UK is absolutly lost. Yes Babiš is asshole but...
>a communist party with a consistently strong voter base
>half-japanese in parliament is the most racist one of all, talking about getting rid of all gypsies
>pro-russian/pro-china president who doesn't mind threatening the press

What is wrong with that? Our commies would be far right in rest of Europe anyway.

kek

still worth calling out though

Jesus Christ what a little slimy kike fuck you are. You traitorous fucks sold us to the Germans (don't even get me started on French, those faggots) and then you dumb cunt imply here, we funded Churchill with the money so secret, you only know about? Even worse, our and Polish pilots saved your arrogant asses and THEN we have to even PAY for all the equipment. Germans should have fucked that island full of inbred retards.

don't Czech and Slovak girls look exactly the same?

if they don't whats the difference?

Nobody expecing some special love from you. But it is realy classic slovak behavior. Came here and bitching how better you are than we. You can even fucking use our language no matter what? I use your language in work without problem becouse it is fucking retarted to use diferent languages when we speak together. But you will not learn it no matter what even if you live here whole life. Too proud of your shithole.

They have god-like accent. And if they are from the Eastern Slovakia, they are traditionaly very conservative.

what is the easiest Slav language?

Well funny thing my aunt came to Slovakia from Zlin and after 20 years she still spoke Czech and moaned that Zlin was better to live at.

You see, retards are everywhere and pointing out "classic examples" just shows you they are true for both nations. Stop being a dickhead.

Czechs are slavs therefore they aren’t white.

Kalashinikov, it goes like this "ratatatatatata"

but they do look the same tits and face wise?

Slovak girls just want to stay home and cook, clean and have your children?

Horváthe, ty jsi butthurt že někdo plive na tvoji cigánskou vlast. Možná tak ostravák by jel na slovensko studovat, protože není rozdíl mezi počtem cigánů v ostravě a v bratislavě.

Ty jsi určitě nějaký cigán co ani nemá vysokou školu (ty vaše cigánský se nepočítají, to má úroveň střední školy tady v Čechách). Proč mi pořád odepisuješ? Typickej Lakatoš co musí furt psát Čechům a říkat jim jaký jsou slováci borci.

>Czechs literally "funded" Churchill.
>So we both ended up getting fucked and the Czechs have to take some blame for that.
All your Churchill did was fucking bomb us just decide that germany should take us without any fight. Than stole gold from us and when we found it he said. Ok. Ok. We will use that money to buy some airplanes so you could bomb your own country. All you did was spread terrorism here so Lidice get fucked burned. Thank you very much. Do not help us with anything next time please.

I think of them on average as a bit more cute, but the outliers (really beautiful 10/10 ones) are better here.

>but they do look the same tits and face wise?
>Slovak girls just want to stay home and cook, clean and have your children?
this is one of the dumbest questions i have ever seen in my entire fucking life

Newsflash, genius, we are not living in Medieval times

You know the New British are going to buy houses in rest of Europe sooner with their UK passports sooner or later right. Stay in your fucking country. Only guys with courage are those of Britain First that they could not be arrested if they had more representation in British parliament. That's for voting in Labour and Conservative Party for years and doing anything instead of watching Premier League.

wut? i thought brittbongs hated Germany...

fuck off we're full

why is it stupid, I'm bohemian pole-Hungarian burger

I know 56% but I really have a bohemian last name and I like to learn whatever I can

Never go full retard, pepo. Pockaj, az ti prestanu nocne polucie spinit pizamo, ukludni sa az potom skus diskutovat na internetoch.

>ty jsi ale retard
>pepo
>ja jsem starsi nez ty
>uklidni se

Typický Patrik Ferko a jeho argumenty.

There isn't any future for you, we are fucking full. Do not even bother to visit, the entire country is full of gypsies so you'll get stabbed. Women are whores, most have HIV. Do NOT visit, stay where you are!

Are you Henry from Skalitz?

Kike free ?

>Typický Patrik Ferko a jeho argumenty.
Typowy Patryk Ferko i jego argumenty
Typical Patryk Ferko and his arguments.
Did I get that right?