Wow.... this is so powerful

wow.... this is so powerful...

happy woman's day, Sup Forums

she's not even a human woman and likely batman already has a backup plan somwhere to lure into a trap, exploit the weaknesses she didn't know she had, and then defeat her. possibly she's already fallen into that trap and the moment she thinks she has batman pinned the trap is sprung. suddenly a fog of vibranium particles or some shit is emitted from his belt and she chokes on the tiny sharp edges ripping through her while batmans human metabolism passes the vibranium without difficulty. something like that. so she's choking on particles her body is trying to absorb and she's laying there dying and batman is all like "it didn't have to end this way dianna, but you went mad with power, welcome to the world of men"

fuck i feel so autistic having written that

> Life will still be fundamentally different depending on which gender you are born, no matter what social constructions you throw at it

it's okay, not sit down and relax

those are fictional characters and you are delusional.

That shit was cash yo'

You will be head of Weaponized Autism when the Great War starts.

Cheers.

> It's such a female-centric view isn't it, that everything is a social construct and nothing more
> But if women already do 75% of the socializing...?

The beautiful thing is that we are living in the last time/period in which womans have the right to vote.
Regarding of who wins this shit, muzzies or us, women will no longer be allowed to vote. Happy women day!

I mean...the pic looks BDSM-y to me since Wonder Woman used to be a comic that was VERY HEAVILY BDSM inspired.

Niggers and Women are only strong in fiction.

Remember how even the ultimate superhero inspirational wonderwoman gets porked by batman in every timeline and always looses to cock?

>only this day a woman can overpower man
>in cartoon

Ohh: fiction. Well done!

fuck you nigger

> An human being
> A fucking amazon with enough superpowers to beat superman
> equality

And the worst is that you are an italian like me you subhuman fag

muzzies will win. the beast system is a global islamic caliphate and the false prophet / antichrist will be the chalif / khalifa. initially it'll be headed from Turkey, but only until the new ottoman empire reks israel, takes jerusalem back and makes the newly built third temple its base of operations.

this is the real reason why muslims are spreading across the west like wildfire. it's all part of the plan and will make the creation of a global caliphate so much easier.

she was created by a male god (Zeus) therefore she is still less than a man.

>Harming someone on the same side as you is the essence of Woman Day
Yeah... Powerful...

Sauce please, I need it for reasons

Why not superman?

>the only way women can overpower men is with the help of the government
>and women actually believe this is them being powerful

kinky