What exactly are we securing the existence of again?

What exactly are we securing the existence of again?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jensen/2017/01/03/feds-investigate-claims-that-hyundai-seat-belts-broke-loose-in-crashes/#43f7a4b75d9b
jalopnik.com/hyundai-is-refusing-a-warranty-fix-on-a-mans-car-becaus-1791708058
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a spic

Heart attacks.

American craftsmanship, a lesser car would have snapped in half.

New fap material

how the fuck are potatoes this retarded? thats not a white person

Wow a photo of a fat spic bitch. Let's burn all the libraries and slaughter all infants and fuck niggers.

Is this Australia on proxy or what?

What amuses me the most is that there is a food crisis in a fair number of countries but there's still spics that weigh hundreds of pounds.
Literally - just stop eating, jesus christ.

Yeah look at her. Isn’t she hot at fuck?

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

triple 3's get

Not even close.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The poor skeleton crushed inside that whale begging to be released.

Shut up slav wog wannabe

Loving this pasta, spread it like wildfire, Hans

go back to sticking your nose into fuel filler, you dirty abbo.

How the fuck does a human get to that point?
How the fuck do you push through the shame and the steady decline in motor function to become a living tub of shit?

>Assuming those posts aren’t Яussian Ыots

THICC

Not this fat mutt, that's for sure

9/11

How come there are no serial killers that only hunt whale bitches? Too easy? Or there are but nobody gives a fuck so we never hear about it?

Israel

Lupe!
She nearly died riding like that from CA to TX

that car must be able to pull one hell of a right turn

She had an enabler

Why do you hate your own people? Or is that Irish flag just hiding your identity?

what kind of fucking subhuman even has that thought cross their mind? literally drink bleach

That is so sad. When I see that I just imagine the hell this person is living every moment of their lives, knowing they will never escape this monstrous body, never run, play, never feel attractive, again. So sad. a prison of fat for the rest of your unhealthy life.

Or, I could drop my hate and celebrate her beauty!

Is the answer mexicans? Because your image makes me think you think it is mexicans.

>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
I don't need shitposting on Sup Forums to make me hate white women. Talking to any for 5 minutes will turn you into a race mixer. Only niggers worship them, so if you even see anyone praising white girls here you know it was a shitskin posting.

>American craftsmanship
Funny you should say that. American engineering is sort of odd in that if you buy something shitty, it won't break but run terrible forever. In those cases, they overengineer the critical components that keep it running but completely skimp on the rest.

>Vehicle Specifications
Make - Hyundai
Model - Sonata (i45 intl. market)
Year Range - 2009-2014 (YF 6th Gen)
Production - Montgomery, AL
Payload Maximum - 983~1138lbs (446~516kg)
>Lawsuits and warranty claims related to seat failure on a YF-model Hyundai Sonata
Feds Investigate Claims That Hyundai Seat Belts Broke Loose In Crashes
forbes.com/sites/jensen/2017/01/03/feds-investigate-claims-that-hyundai-seat-belts-broke-loose-in-crashes/#43f7a4b75d9b
Hyundai Is Refusing A Warranty Fix On A Man's Car Because They Say He's 'Large'
jalopnik.com/hyundai-is-refusing-a-warranty-fix-on-a-mans-car-becaus-1791708058

Known issue with Hyundai/Kia Motor Co. engineering and subcontracted suppliers is that they generally do not engineer seats for occupants over 350 pounds due to cost increase and retooling involved in reinforcement.

You just never hear about it. There's plenty of serial killers that only kill fat mom bodies or bigger. But their victims are UGLY, so the medium do not want to cover them.

Just like all those black serial killers that murder a ingress every couple of nights, for instance. They never get covered because their victims are UGLY.

That's the reason why when shit happens to a pretty white bitch, it is on the news--- because she's pretty, and most of the left elite are themselves white bitches so they care about their own, and no one else.

They are called Government and Amazon.

Hey! Subway's child pedophile Jared escaped that body by eating six inch subways and dreaming about being able to run down little chillins to have sex with them.

Underrated post.
Good guy, be my friend

At least he's outside and walking, memeflag.

Holy fuck if you turn right youd be up on 2 wheels

How come if you help someone kill themselves by supplying pills you would be arrested. But you can assist someone to kill themselves over a longer period of time with food and its fine. Slow death = ok. Fast death = not ok