Is he right, pol?

Is it justifiable to kill everybody in the world as a retaliation for destruction of your people or is he a madman?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5472893/Putin-says-hed-annihilate-world-nukes-fired-Russia.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq1-oFjuPeI
youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only place he should nuke is israel

That's just petty. Russia had been irrelevant since 1991.

This

justified

We should call his bluff and launch a couple dozen his way. See how big his balls are and if total extermination is worth it. Go down in history.

t. cunt that screeches for over a year now that RUssia hacked its elections and installed a puppet for prez

Justified

it's called mutually assured destruction and its been the policy of every nuclear nation since the nuclear bomb was invented and it's the entire reason why nuclear countries don't nuke each other. there is nothing radical or unusual about his statement, he's just tellin it like it is.

i'd do it

Irrelevant? Look at your media for one second, 2 years of screeching about russia and russians only.
Apparently, your prez iz d ruso-dummie.

What's the point of nuclear weapons if not (at least) the assured mutual destruction ?

No it was always in the context of the 2 countrys that fire said weapons not the whole world

Russians used to be the second nationality in the world below Americans, when did it go wrong now you're like below Canadians

This

Awww papa putin is nice to the leetle girl

>press button to wipe out earth

that's so unnatural. i wish i lived in the day where if 2 men had a dispute, they either agree to disagree or have a fair combat.

Whole world goes bye bye. Look up Samson option.

Then why would anyone nuke russia?

I'd say he's doing what his people would want. Taking the rest of the world down with them.

America would do the same.

well the whole world would die anyways. don't you understand the nuclear winter scenario. you can't drop that many nukes, destroy that much infrastructure, without clouds of ash and debris covering the world and blocking the sunlight, for long enough that you can't grow crops and the whole world starves to death basically.

if two nuclear powers go at it, the whole world is dead, we're all dead. he's just tellin it like it is.

Didn't got all get the memo?

Russia is really bad.

Everyone says so.

Stating that you would retaliate if targeted with nuclear weapons is wrong now?

Wtf is this shit

the strong determine what's right

Yes of course. Nuclear weapons only act as a deterrent if they are perceived as a threat if you attack a country that possesses them.

>that spacing
Plebbit plz go home

in the last decade russia has been very steadily recovering from the soviet union collapsing. now they have unlimited range nuclear powered cruise missiles fully operational and ready for deployment. all we need to do to survive is not poke the bear. can we do that much? or do you have to be a retard and start shit?

Israel ALREADY has that system in place, if attacked Israel will also attack the other nuclear nations, killing everyone in the planet. They call it the "Samson Option".

he's very mentally diseased
too bad he can't be impeach
during the Soviet era, if one leader went too far he was removed by the Communist Party, in today's Russia no one can stop Putin.

From his point of view, yes, and that's the only part that matters.

nobody wants to stop putin, his approval rating is high as fuck. stop watching cnn

He is stating that there will be consequences if Russia is targeted with nuclear weapons. If Russia would not retaliate, that will make a situation where in future it would be OK to nuke anyone you want, since there will be no strike back.

Yeah that's the whole point of MAD

He's right to say so
Any leader should place the people of his country first
Based

t. russboos and useful idiots

t. white flag faggot.

>thanks american propaganda agent using a proxy who is now going to tell us how bad russia is using msm talking points

oh wait, its a france flag, i withdraw my comment about you using a proxy. thought it was a russian flag. everyones flag is retarded but canadas. three colours wow so original. not even a single plant or animal on your flag, lame

Can't argue with that.

>Everyone says its okay for me to cut my penis off and be a girl.
>didn't you get the memo guys?
>wtf is this shit

The state of your mind
=
The state of your country

It's not petty. It's the most anti-cucked stance you can take, especially if you're a Russian.

LeL! Cunt status: REKT

you'd be raising the white flag and bend before your master Putin
being a slave is not redpilled
betraying your country is not redpilled
being a cocksucker is not redpilled

Israel has the Sampson option

nobody needs a full auto assault machete
ban all sharp edges now

Дa пoeбaть вceм чeгo тaм твoй плeшивый нecёт oпять. Oн caм pyccких yбивaeт кaждый дeнь

Not realy. Just nuke Israel and we will help you clean rest my russian brothers. World without zionism and jews would be paradise. You can have half Africa. Second half is for China. Deal?

Yes, the entire world would lose WW3

whataboutism........
you fucking Soviet piece of shit
and samefagging in 2018

wew, a frenchman or someone with french vpn calling others cucked and "not redpilled".

je ne sais quoi
time to log off this fucking site forever.

Israel has the same policy, and you think America wouldn't do the same?

IMPLYING The United States, Israel or China would not do the same shit
Putin's view is perfectly understandable and not a cuck

Ever heard of allies before? What do you think they do when the others allies all get involved? Or do you think each just let's their ally get destroyed and goes about their business.

Russia should cease to exist, the world would be better

>not wanting to piss off russia means we're betraying our countries
lol wut
it's not in canadas best interest to piss off russia. it's not in anyones interest to piss off anyone.

thanks for the (you) buddy

The end of the world is near

t. amerigoblin

You legitimately retarded frogger. It's not samefagging if you don't even try to change your ID or flag.
I'd feel safer bending over in front of Putin than Fagdeau. Regardless of my humorous take on your stupid comment, you have a non argument

I'd do the same.

That's what nukes are all about.

I doubt aliens would allow that to happen. They’ve been watching us for awhile and are quite concerned.

the citizens of all nations generally have zero fucking interest in starting shit. it's our dumbfuck leaders who are all evil and satan worshipping pedos that are always trying to start shit.

shut up slave

The day of the rope is coming
Be prepared cucks

>Is it justifiable to kill everybody in the world as a retaliation for destruction of your people
if you just killed his dog he has that right, don't fuck with nukes.

You're joking right? Do you really think that we would be anything more than a reality TV show on the Intergalactic Comedy Network? Nuclear war would be like the season finale. Ratings would soar.

why are you so mad that we're not more mad at russia? are you trying to start shit?

If i got killed what would make me give a shit if someone else died

same line of logic

Yes he's right.

Yea whatever retard. I'm thousands of times more comfy that you, and rich enough to never have to work a day in my life. Good luck and have fun making baguettes for the rest of your life for your Muslim overlords.

Why is putin always right?
No shit i would nuke everything too if they killed my family and friends. It's called revenge you cucks and if ypu ain't got nothing to lose, it helps let off steam.

Israel has a more fucked up mentality.

If by chance mudslimes took over Israel, Israel would nuke the rest of the world out of spite for not existing anymore. Its basically them saying if you dont help us, we'll nuke you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq1-oFjuPeI

Its posturing.
Its to ensure MAD is achieved should such a thing happen(it won't). It's also Putin saying "I'm not a bluffing sissy, I carry out my threats unlike one of my neighbours".
Though Russia did use a nerve agent in the UK a few days ago so...he's certainly not bluffing when it comes to chemical warfare at least.

Sun Tzu said:
"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”

Also the US,Israel and China have the same policy. Israel's is called the Samson option and is to be enacted if Israel is being overrun by an enemy force, the order is given to nuke all enemy nations and Israel itself with the estimated 60-80 secret nukes that Israel has(shhh they aren't supposed to have them!). More than enough to wipe yourself out and your neighbours main industrial and population centres.

Are nukes really that bad? The world's has been testing them for decades but I don't see any consequences for the environment
nukes are a meem
youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY

israel doesn't have enough nukes to kill everybody

He is a nationalist cockhole, no surprise hes permanently mad cleaning toilets somewhere in the french suburbs.

Putin souns like Hitler

Mad

if you bomb enough cities the debris cloud will be quite problematic. nuclear tests are usually done out on the desert or something.

It's not fair for us, if they get to leave without us.
Just nuke us already.

Where exactly did they state it?
How can they threaten to nuke their goy allies if they even deny having nuclear weapon?

You dont have to kill everyone to fuck everything up

Maybe because they were tested on isolated places where there are not so many people? Hitting todays megapolis would be crazy, so many would die from the falling constructions and melting plastic and fires...

can you fire most of them at the united mutts for zion and leave china alone? pretty please?

>nationalist
you say that likes it a bad thing. sure beats the only alternative right now, which is globalism. a global government, a new world order, where the power elite have absolute control and don't even need to hide it. where all of humanity serves a single corrupt tyrannical regime. yeah, i'll take nationalism thanks.

Yes cities would get destroyed and people would die, but I don't believe in nuclear fallout/winter/blocking out the sun and all that shit.

Their rockets are not so advanced to penetrate American or Russian rocket defence(only above Moscow). Otherwise they would already took care of Iran.

They have enough nukes to fuck up every major European capital which is where they would fire them if they were going to be invaded.

this is literally the fucking point of nuclear weapons - mutually assured destruction.

i don't believe in that too, but who knows, i'm not an expert and me or you not believing in something doesn't mean shit. Those testings were single explosions separated by months and years - nuclear war is like thousands of nukes in 1-2 days.

fpbp. I hope uncle Vladmir is reading this thread

Based

Just be sure you guys should nuke just the western hemisphere.

>why do we need a world if Russia ceases to exist
Absolutely agree

I guess it's time for regime change.

This man is just fucking with the entire world and he knows this.
Piss ant Americunts on suicide watch!

But in a way of course if you live somewhere on the island in Indian ocean or in Africa you may not notice the war. But whats good about Africans inhereting the radoactive wasteland.

imagine a world without the US. it would be wonderful

We call it "Samson Larp". Not possible nuke whole world. You can try jewish hellspawns. You can try it tommorow.