Will the new LotGH be good?

Will the new LotGH be good?

Look like they finally started using hair straighteners.

Only if you like Space Jam

which just destroys Yang's character

KUROKO NO BASUKE

Shin Kuroko no Basket made a weird turn with the series, didn't it.

The biggest problem is how short it is, so no.

I really don't understand what it's actually going to adapt in the amount of episodes it has

Yang and if only Kircheis look too cold, when they had a goofy kindness to them before.

hope it goes the brotherhood/ultimate/crystal route

Some of the shocking plot twists and many long space combat action scenes.

This new art is shit. I seriously like the old art a lot better.

IF ONLY KIRCHEIS WAS HERE

all the shit between Yang's death and Ruenthal's rebellion felt like filler anyway.

The original series was released over a span of ten years, user.

Yang was already too pretty in the first anime adaption. He's a middle aged alcoholic who sits on his ass all day, not a model.

Yang looks plain as fuck in the original. He's handsome in that way, but he's certainly not pretty.

I was actually surprised that they never mentioned any kind of health or performance problems with his alcoholism, given the nature of the series, or at least disciplinary action about it when he was still a junior officer. Treating it as just a character gag is a little bit of a missed opportunity.

They could have had him have a drink or twobwith his sleeping pills before he got it from the terrorists.

He only started drinking after El Facil, which was about 5 months before the start of the series. It wasn't like he was a long-term alcoholic over the course of the series. If he had survived longer I'd have expected health issues to pop up.

I just hope they leave enough time and don't butcher the Reuenthal rebellion.

I still have the original in my backlog, I should watch it.

>He only started drinking after El Facil, which was about 5 months before the start of the series.
El Facil was 8 years before the start of the main OVA.

EVA Rebuilds all over again, won't be as good. Won't even be close.

Best character

Is it just me or is the new series same facing hard?

They won't even get that far.

the new character design looks like gintama

truly

Rewatching the side stories for the first time and with it being around 7-8 years since I first watched I don't remember much and I'm really enjoying them, while the main story obviously is great it's also nice to have these shorter stories from when the characters weren't participating in massive battles yet. Also helps watching them in the chronological order, I remember being confused the first time when it jumped around various points in time.

why they made yang look like such a fucking jerk ill never know