Post things that the left hates

Post things that the left hates.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUUGriZ_L0M
google.fr/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjvzP2GhN3ZAhXHhOAKHTLRARcQjRwIBg&url=http://riteshbawri.com/truth/&psig=AOvVaw1E4yWrfiHWKkK0AkZh_0u9&ust=1520608942536142
youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leftists hate Tasmania with a passion. Fortunately many of them leave for the mainland. They're master saboteurs, gotten to the point where lumbersjacks test trees with metal detectors in case they're embedded full of nails, only abbos are allowed to hunt wildlife, and the oysters in the bay are all sent to china while chinese oysters sit in the supermarket. same goes for most of the food here,, straight off the island to be sold at a massive profit, while the merchants import cheap as fuck foreign shit.

everything except being a parasitical Zersetzung agent

white cultural

i,m'st. LOVE anim e

>getting mad about oysters

The abos were wiped out from Tasmania and anyone who confesses to be an abo is a fucking liar. It's a gib meme.

> there are two biological sexes and genders
> genetics matters

respectable young men

I don't know why they hate everything that looks pretty

woo, Perth

they hate beautiful things.

forgot my image

Pedophiles are not innocent

Countries that dont want to be enriched

let me get my binoculars

>Army leader
>History
>Monarchism
>Traditional family
>White

You know what there's really a dearth of in terms of cultural representation? Real, good-hearted white Chads. We get progressive ZOG "Chads" shoved in our faces, we get non-white Chads, but how often do you see, like, a handsome white football player on the screen without some ulterior messaging about how he's bad for some reason? Almost never.

They hate beutiful things, because they remind them how ugly they are.

What a fuckin bunch of pinheads lel. I have no doubt I could've laid each and everyone of them out when I was the same age

No one likes an uncle tom

youtube.com/watch?v=YUUGriZ_L0M

>Post things that the left hates.
Fucking traitors
Force feeding of Mom's apple pie to communists when?

Nah, leftists love anime. Anyone with any sense of traditionalism has done away with childish cartoons.

>everything in the circle

Mirin' that frame saw. Shame there's no lathe to be seen.

lol why do they hate the bogs

literally bogs did nothing wrong lmao

t. Judeo Bolshevik

Any one with a sense of traditionalism wouldn't be on this site to begin with.
According to your rhetoric, you are basically on a leftist website.

Matt from the vampire diaries is a pure hearted Chad.

That show is pretty full of them actually.

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM

I come here for Sup Forums, /out/, /diy/, /wg/ and sometimes /fit/. This site is a cesspool to be sure, but there are a few parts that are tolerable. I've found that the more anime posters there are on a given board, the lower the quality of posts tends to be and the more leftist the board tends to lean. This can be seen on /out/ right now with fucking Yuru Camp.

Sup Forums died years ago friend. The ones who are serious about the movement have moved to bigger things.

Maybe you should have visited those boards before m00t's cuckery and the US election.
And there are many animeposters on Sup Forums that are rightwing, so your point is kinda empty.

::)

Sup Forums will always be nu-Sup Forums

WRONG - Soon you will be under the heel of the Great White North - The King of the World, On top of the World - Canada.

Heil Canada !
Heil Canada !
Heil Canada !

No they really do hate it. You need to wake up. Anime is based on traditional Japanese culture, and libtards are enemies of all that is traditional. This is why feminist bitch, scream and cry about absolutely every-fucking-thing in video games and anime from there. Mario is sexist because he rescues princesses! The boob slider promotes misogyny, the girls shouldn't be hot - make them fatter! Wahh wahh Jojo promotes masculinity, the list goes on and on. These fat retarded pink haired heifers really do hate Japan and anime, and Anita Sarkeesian proves it. They hate anything that is an escape from their bourgeois propaganda.

Anime is shit

This is why Swedish men are such cucks.

This is actually true, I was visiting an old American friend I knew, I drew some anime characters. Tells me make the character black because "You should diversify your art".

Ironically written by a Jew

Unlike you guys who are 56% white, totally not cucked, right?
Why did you come here in the first place if you think anime is shit? It's obvious that there is a shit ton of pro-anime stuff floating around in a site like this.

based computer games

blackpilled af

There's a real revolution on the horizon. Not one of soyboys funded by jewish billionaires, but one of people who have nothing left to lose and everything to gain, against the complacent, the pampered, the triggered. This decadent, degenerate system won't stand a chance.

They keep trying to tell muh qt tomboys they're gay or some shit cause they like basketball, and would probably say I'm a rapist for wanting to wrestle with my qt tomboy waifu. Plus the whole raising a large and happy family thing

google.fr/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjvzP2GhN3ZAhXHhOAKHTLRARcQjRwIBg&url=http://riteshbawri.com/truth/&psig=AOvVaw1E4yWrfiHWKkK0AkZh_0u9&ust=1520608942536142

why are dutchposters some of the most cancerous and unpleasant? right up here with burgers.

Canadian and dutch flags are the same on this board, just ignore both

b a s e d

they dont hate it, they try to steal it and call it their own.

>citing examples you have seen personally

Anime can be okay, but you guys, idk if ironically or unironically, overrate the fuck out of it.

It's literally just Japanese cartoons, and just like Westernized cartoons most of them are really fucking lame and meant for their audience. (Children at best, Japanese beta males at worst)

For every Dragon Ball and Fist of the North Star, there's 100 Naruto's and a bunch of tits and beta males.

cuba
(what? Oh, I don't know why...)

There are only max 100 good anime's of the 100000 that exist. Currently watching overlord and dbs and another one i cant pronounce.

Watch this... then you'll find out why they hate everything that is pretty... whites are the only race to have been in search of beauty.... so beauty is raciss

youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc&app=desktop

I thought the left likes Jews though

By Dragon Ball, I meant the late 80s-late 90s run. Basically OG - GT.

Super made me realize that even in Japan, people don't know how to create series as good as the 80s. Notice how most of the masculine animes are all originated the 80s?