What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Tsuki ga Kirei? I just finished watching it and now I'm sad

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Tsuki ga Kirei? I just finished watching it and now I'm sad.

Best goddamn ad I've ever watched, it almost made me install LINE before I remembered I don't have any friends.

Brown girl should have won when they entered highschool

Chinatsu can still win!

Is LINE that popular in Japan? No one I know uses it here. It's either Facebook, whatsapp or discordm

A love so pure that it melted my heart and it is something I will never experience

Kill yourselves

>Knows friend is in a relationship
>Still wants to confess and steal him if possible

Good thing he has no time for shit girls

>confess and steal him if possible
I think she fully expected to be turned down, but wanted to get it out of the way so it doesn't mess up her friendship. As expected of true best girl.

It's the most popular chat app over there.

I actually wish it was popular here I like the sticker thing. I don't like the Facebook ones. But appparently you need to buy them too.

Hard to say that when she was manipulating the freckles guy into taking Akane away.

>manipulating the freckles guy into taking Akane away
She was not manipulating, she was just trying to get two of her friends together. And I'm pretty sure that was when she didn't even know the other two were an item.

She did that AFTER the amusement park; at that point it was obvious Akane and Curly-kun were together.

The sister of the main girl had the right mind, her friend was no good. Still wanting to confess even after finding out she was dating him, nah fuck that, she should've ended their friendship.

Did she? I actually can't remember much of the story, aside from the finale, and I was hoping I could bullshit my way through this discussion.

She probably still did nothing wrong though and is still best girl.

She was a shit manipulating girl

You take that back.

She did. Freckles guy had already made his mind about Akane being off-limits but Chinatsu subtly convinced him to confess.
She was a terrible friend; the only reason you like her is her tomboy character design.

The best part was seeing these two get BTFO after confessing. Especially the dude since he can't understand why she chose Azumi.

Nah, I mostly like her for her character, I love a genki girl. The tomboyishness helps though, not gonna lie.

You can like her character if you want but it doesn't change the fact that she's a very horrible friend.

That dude was a huge asshole too
>"I'm entitled to your love because I met you first"

Legit a contender for the greatest romance anime ever and easily my AOTY so far. The way it handles the interactions between characters, the young students maturing and learning the hard truths of live, and how wonderfully unafraid it is to show how fucking awkward it is to be a young teen makes it perfect.

I could write a novel on everything this anime does right. It's only flaw is the awful animation at times, and even then that turns out decent when the important emotinal moments hit.

God it's so fucking good.

Where do you sit on the tomboy matter?

Any other anime would have abused her to turn the story into some shitty melodramatic love triangle that always comes off as aliens writing romance.

Instead she was just a girl in love who got swiftly rejected. The anime is about the trials and tribulations of maturing and growing up, and Chinatsu had her own struggles as well as serving as a struggle for Kotarou and Akane as well. The one thing she did wrong was tell Akane she was going to confess right before the track meet. That was ridiculous and a stupid decision. If I were to choose one part of the anime that kind of put me off, it'd be that moment. Just felt a little too dense of her (she obviously didn't mean to fuck up Akane's tournament) compared to the rest of the realistic story.

She's nowhere near as evil as Sup Forums likes to paint her and I hope she finds happiness in the future.

Very boring.

Yeag he thought his chances were just that good. His fucking face when he found out they're dating at the amusement park is some good shit.

Unrealistic middle school romance.

Good. I wish the ending was it's own episode though. It felt ridged and less fulfilling watching it during the credits.

What did you think of him ?

You think he's the chad until he gets dumped and realize Kotarou was true chad.

True chad was Roman. Sensei was all over him.

Why were there so many Chad in one anime ?

more like this in the future pls

God tier.

It was really cute.
I wanted the pedo sensei to win her fuccboi though.