Overlord

When will Neia defect to the SK?

When she dies

I know right?
Consent should be optional.

THE CUTEST

I wonder when we’ll get the scene where she’s playing with her food, the idiot Prince that decided to attack Ainz’s little village.

Its eaither join Ainz or be burned at the stake for being a heretic.

Can I get one of these for personal use?

>Papa Bones becomes her third parent, reviving her into the world as his undeadaughteru.
>Albedo and Shalltear now need to battle with her for attention while acknowledging her as a foster daughter of the Supreme Being.
>Neia tries to be kind and courteous.
>Shalltear exposes her fetishes for undead.

>Not wanting the mistress

Enri will appear at the end of vol 13 and vol 14 will be an erni arc where she fights the troll kingdom or a ST goblin subjugation squad, I can feel it.

Which guardians fuck up you want to see most?

At some point this is hate speech.

Demi

The mistress is for Ainz.

I'm being realistic there, she's too perfect for me.

>Final battle against Jaldabaoth
>Ainz uses his "most powerful techniques" to weaken the demon, but can not defeat him
>"Neia! Use the bow I gave you!"
>Neia triggers absurdly byzantine requirements for bow to activate fully
>Cue transformation sequence
>"MAGIC PRETTY SHOOTING STAR! BY THE POWER OF AINZ OOAL GOWN I SHALL PUNISH YOU!"
>Hearts and rainbows everywhere
>Sparkling beam of light pierces demon Jaldabaoth, causing him to explode into sparkles
>Ainz: ... umu...
>Blarg! I'm ded! [Demi Sasugas Internally]
>Pretty Magical Girl Shooting Star Neia is new mahou shoujo holy queen

Why is this the best race? and does anyone have a good scan of this?

They ever explain where she got her Vampiric handmaidens? Were they just summoned? Or were they her servants from Ygg?

What if season 2 will be first half lizards and second - volume 8?

They're PoP, Ainz covered then in vol11 when he left them as rear guard with mounts.

This is the only answer. Seeing his reaction to being wrong on a level that compromises Ainz's "plan" would be amazing.

Oh so they’re just trash summons. I guess you can use, abuse, and discard.

I'm loving these greentexts because it might actually happen.

Don't matter. Seasons are irrelevant, volumes are what matter.

>dwarves wearing mahou shoujou clothes during weapon testing
I am disgusted.

>While she knew that “we” in this case referred to the Holy Kingdom and the Sorcerer King, it could also be interpreted as talking about Neia and the Sorcerer King. That made Neia feel a little excited.

CUTE! Neia is too cute!

What am I, a monster?
Of course I would cherish it and feed it with my blood during mating press.

I'd also request Ainz to give me a scroll and a corpse to permasummon one myself so that I would have benefit of her total loyalty and mental link.

Did pic about remedios being furious already happen? If not , what is it about?

I ship Neia and Ainz too hard.
I know it will never happen, but i hope she finds solace with papa bones.

Somewhere there is a dwarf neet who dreams of defeating evil as Sparkling Princess Pretty Beard but his dad keeps telling him to go get a job.

What are the chances of the next chapter being Ainz powerleveling Neia until she's the strongest member of the army? There's plenty of enemies for her to gank for XP as he watches over her and gives tips. He could be having fun trying to min/max an archerladin.

That was from after they had an audience with Ainz in the SK, and she was conspiring to get him to an hero against Jaldabaoth.

The content in S2 is good and all but I feel like Overlord actually got better from vol.9 and onward. I hope we get a S3 at some point. All of Vol.8 could basically be highlighted in a single episode for all I care.
That said I'm actually looking forward to multiple things in S2. I like lizards, and Vol.6 was a blast.

So there's 80 more pages left and we're getting them split half-half tomorrow and monday right?

user, picture is from 3 chapter. Situation you described happens i chapter 2

No it'll be
ep 1-3 lizards
ep 4-6 climb, sebas cuck tian
ep 7-10 sebas cuck 2.0, jaldaboath
ep 11-13 workers

It's a bit disappointing we didn't see any of the new Adventurer's in Ainz's country. Weren't the paladins going to check them out?

Feels like a bit of a missed opportunity.

>13 episodes

I hope Vol.8 gets done in ova

It's confirmed 39 episodes

Ah, I see. No idea, then.

Could it be that Overlord owes part of it's success to the fact that it's better at appealing to adult/middle-aged readers than most other LNs?

1130 minutes left!

Its actually will be weekly show with shitty fillers

They are either training or exploring the unknown like they should.

It'll be episodes 1-5 or maybe up to episode 6 Lizards and then episodes 6 or 7 to 13 will cover volumes 5 & 6 together.

Anyone think that Ainz is actually PA in disguise? Cause I dont see how he is again going out with no Guardians to protect him.

Also the POV has not been from Ainz at all.

jesus christ you guys

For all we know, there's a gorillion invisible assassins crawling all over him.

>not building up your muscles and polishing your craft in the forge while designing Sparkling Princess Pretty Beard armor in your head
He is not even trying, isn't he?

Nah. NWer pov is pretty much omnipresent in overlord. You're overthinking it. Ainz is with them because he was bored and wanted to sneak out and have fun.

>out with no Guardians to protect him
Remedios is PA. Screencap this.

Post best girl

Nah. There are many signs of it being Ainz himself, the indirect praise Neia gave to his guild made him happy for instance.

Plus PA Ainz is rather distinctive. Read the beginning of Vol 6 and you'll be able to tell.

>then episodes 6 or 7 to 13 will cover volumes 5 & 6 together.
That's just impossible. 5&6 would need a full 13 episodes.

PA would be a bit more theatrical. Besides Ainz has been showing Neia his true side, and even mentioned the other SBs while [smiling internally].
I think it's safe to say it's Ainz himself.

If she dies I'm going to be legitimately upset.
Arche committed a "crime" so I could accept Ainz killing her, but Neia might be actually become collateral damage against Demi without Ainz resurrecting her.
As Maruyama is using paladumb and Neia to show of how it is to serve under unfit leaders staying in positions of power the arc could also conclude with Neia suffering under paladumb when the custodio lose power to the south.
I'm steeling myself for either result, but I just don't hope she dies.

>While he had not acknowledged her as his woman, it would seem the Sorcerer King was treating her as a substitute for himself.
虽然并不是被当成自己人,但好像还是认同了她作为魔导王代理的样子。

Nigel shouldn't insert so many of his own words in the tl. It say AS HIS OWN PEOPLE instead AS HIS WOMAN.
> I get that is funny as a joke but but many readers will get easily trick by it and start acting like retards

Will Ainz marry her?

PA is Momon in this circumstance. PA would not get nostalgic over the AOG's method of resolving disagreements.

>~~Yeaaaart!

Partly, also because it doesn't focus on "HE IS THE STRONGEST IN THE WORLD READ 30 FIGHTS ABOUT HOW IS HE SO COOL AND KILLS EVERYTHING JUST BY GLANCING AT IT"
or
"I AM ALSO VERY POWERFUL BUT I STILL RETAIN MY VALUES FROM MY PAST LIFE EWWW NO MY SLAVE GIRL LIKES ME THIS ISN'T RIGHT"

>It was Gondo before his father has died

Shut up cuck

I dont care what dumb ledditora get confused by

I enjoy reading it

That's how it always goes during the daily releases.

A cleaner version usually gets posted after it's finished.

Are are you telling me that “DOMO HAJIMEMASHITE. I am STRING CUTTER. isn't funny?

Let's be honest.
Neia is perfect as Ainz squire/student/daughter/subordinate,but definitely not as couple. Will never happen.

>Enri
>Clementine
>Evileye
>Arche (sort of in the WL)
>Tsuare
>Neia

HOW DOES HE KEEP DOING IT

Ainz is
A.) A villain.
B.) A skeleton.
C.) A bumbling but likeable man.
D.) Has actual reasons to not want sexual relationships (he's a skeleton and his Guardians are like his best friends' children).
E.) Is a main character you actually root for and want to succeed.
Some stories have one or two of these elements, but no other combines them.

Are people spacing like this on purpose now? Or are these threads really that full of new people?

Those fucking bow names. I wonder who named them.

Is DDDL the biggest neet in the series?

It's only Evileye and Neia from that list to be honest.

Neia she keps getting stomach aches from all of the stress of needing to be up to the standards of Ainz-sama and herself as a paladin.

If he even suggested it as a joke she'd probably end up puking or passing our, if not both.

You are delusional. Clem and Arche(not even in the WN) are not included

Neia is cute and all, but I need more Remedios in my life. She really needs to become friends with Nabe or something.

I dont know cuc

Youre the redditor getting confused and shitting on nigels godly translations

You tell me

Yes.

We are spacing like this, just for the sake of:

Pissing

You

Off!

Three possibilities: They were named by the younger Ainz when he thought such things were cool, they were named by his goofy guild mates, or they're actually named that in-game, possibly due to being event weapons.

I have read that in a Cocytus voice.

Enri straight up defected from the Kingdom to the SK and waged battle agains Re-Estize King's shitbag of a son.

She's Nfirea's wife but she's definetly deathly loyal to Ainz-sama.
Also, Nemu; but she's not blonde.

I think either is the same person or both pricks.
>Pretty sure 1 is a fag because he can't stop saying cuck

Of all the things, why does spacing trigger you so much?

I'm just memeing, my friend.

People have been trigger for less.

Do you think she's happy?
Does she get to be with Sebas alot?
Do the Homunculus maids bully her for being Non-Nazarickian?

He's full Rocky Balboa.
The one sleeping on the bottom of the ocean is NEET.

Will they cure her face?

I see someone called 'Wrath' get brought up a lot. Can someone remind me who this is? you better not call me a speed reader i fucking swear

What? I'm not Also the way you space is called redditspacing for a reason you newfag.
If you are using an imageboard the least you could do is be ok with board culture. The way you type looks like shit. Don't you take off your shoes when you visit other peoples houses?

>have been trigger

Yes.

After her education is finished - she won't meet meidos a lot.
She'd be a head maid in E-Rantel and Sebas would allow himself some degree of lenience in relationship with her.
And by lenience I mean pumping her full of thicc dragon semen in a bedbreaking mating press.

Demi has 3 demon subordinates as Area Guardians. Wrath is one of them.

Chances of Remedios' sister and the queen both being rezzed?

Doesn't look like something coming from chuuni Ainz; it's not edgy enough. My money's on a Mahou Shoujo autist from the guild.

This much is certain:
>SKAOG Adventurers are up and running
>Leinas could not secure any intel from Empire as bargaining chip to appeal to Ainz
>Decides to go to SKAOG anyway and try her chances
>Arrives in E-Rantel, notifies Lich bureaucrats and asks for a job
>News reach Ainz, one of Four Knights seek employment under him
>Personally visits Adventurers pit and orders Hamsuke to evaluate Leinas fighting power
>They're equal: end up pretty wounded after a battle
>"Umu, you would do well as an instructor for my Adventurers"
>"It won't do to discuss terms of your contracts while you're hurt from battle"
>"Pestonya, please heal both combatants"
>Pestonya detects a curse and mixes in a spell to remove it
>Leinas 404
>"Now let us discuss terms of the contract, what would you like as a reward for your service on top of a regular sala...why are you crying? S-stop trying to kiss my feet!"

He is one of Demi's lv80 demon lieutenants speedreader-kun. When Demi was knocked(jumped) into the building they switched places.

>stop trying to kiss my feet

Reddit infestation.
They try to persuade user their retarded waste-of-scroll spacing is okay and people mentally conditioned by downvotes into conformist sheep are better than honest, degenerate user.