Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou

That was very comfy. With this and Kino airing, is this the season of cute girls doing /k/ute things?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUBvYYsM-lo
youtube.com/watch?v=HRg_6Oy435A
youtube.com/watch?v=P3pTAiFrYhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cute girls doing cute things after humanity has ended. This is a very depressing SOL.

However, god damn the art is beautiful.

>god damn the art is beautiful
I agree but I almost feel like you're memeing considering your image

It's pretty atmospheric.

Who would need a fan that big?

Too bad about that CG though

Big guys.

2017 is the year of "I wish this was done before CG was a thing"

That world is not beautiful, therefore it is.

The Ancients.

I love this season already

I feel that N:A's soundtrack would have been perfect for the exploration theme of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=OUBvYYsM-lo

What the FUCK is her problem?

Nier* Not automata, although Automata has some great tracks as well.

I genuinely thought the singing sounded like Nier language and the music like Nier's ost as well. I liked it, until I realised it was probably extremely butchered German.

youtube.com/watch?v=HRg_6Oy435A

Automata fits the bill with the post-apocalyptic cityscape though.

She's aching for a strong opponent.

I like the contrast between detailed realistic backgrounds and the relatively simplistic and stylized art for the characters

This show is a NICE/10

Me too.

I understood this reference

Oh shit I found an image of how the series ends.

I'm hoping for more prewar flashbacks like during the first half.

The author has patrician taste.

>Be excited to watch cute soldier girls doing cute food-scavenging things
>Enya starts playing
>Feel immediately sad

I can't take this.

>HITTO

/k/ here, I really liked it. Only thing I didn't like too much is some of the art decisions the animators have made such as the ring on Yuuri's zipper being a massive chain link, the Minigun Yuuri picks up being absolutely massive vs normal size, and Yuuri not visibly keeping her finger off the trigger when pointing her rifle at Chito like she did in the manga which made it more clear she was playing (though I will likely get used to the art style with things being oversized), along with the obvious complaints about the CGI. Only thing I'm worried about is that watching it is going to make me want a Type 38 Arisaka rifle even more than I already do.

>Yuuri picks up being absolutely massive vs normal size
The girls are small, you know.

It isn't completely massive compared to her in the manga though.

Here's the scene from the manga.

And the scene from the anime.

You'll see large fans like that,though not that comedically large, in Factories that deal in toxic chemicals. Typically it's to inject a ton of air in. It can also seem them in manufacturing wings to push cold air into hot buildings.

This is the season of bikes and traps.

That's every year

>this character design
Fucking really?
Dammit, this could've been a nice watch

There is absolutely nothing wrong with round.

This is the ideal character design for a post-apocalyptic SoL show. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

I could live the rest of my life between her eyes.

Of course there's nothing wrong with it, but..

>You may not like it
Yeah, I don't.
Is it still worth watching for the guns?

You have a problem with wide, faggot?

nuclear radiation is a bitch

Leave.

This is the XM214, the 5.56 minigun they tested after Vietnam but dropped because it was kind of pointless.

Best thing about this show you fucking nerd

I haven't seen faces this wide since hidamari

And this is the gun meant to be depicted in the manga/anime.

Stick to /k/

Just imagine it's scaled down to 5.56.

Oh, cool I didn't know that.

hopefully one day Japan will adapt that other /k/ based manga

Is kino getting outkino'd in its own season? Disregarding the godawful bike CG.

No

Will the new Kino ever stop being eclipsed by its former glory?

>Yuuri not visibly keeping her finger off the trigger when pointing her rifle at Chito
Fucking this, my thought process was
>points gun
>me: she's obviously joking
>finger on trigger
>me: fuck, FUCK
Seriously, do they think this is a motherfucking game?

Haa i get it

>do they think this is a motherfucking game?
Do you think the average Nip has any fucking idea about any of this stuff? Even the gun/mil otaku are full of half-assed knowledge.

>Yuuri not visibly keeping her finger off the trigger when pointing her rifle at Chito like she did in the manga
Huh I missed it

Do you think your average apocalypse survivor even gives a shit about your trigger discipline autism?

From what that /k/omrade said, all they had to do was follow the damn manga.

Holy shit, sasuga fucking animation staff, fucking everything up as usual

>Yuuri not visibly keeping her finger off the trigger when pointing her rifle at Chito
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed it. Had me on edge for a moment.

>trigger discipline autism
>trigger
>discipline
>autism
It's the difference between life and accidental death, you fucking retard. You keep your goddamn finger off the trigger until you're ready to kill whatever you are pointing the gun at.
Yuuri deserved a proper ass-kicking for that retardation, instead of the weak-ass bitchslaps she received.

Don't reply to spergs.

Here's an extra from Kadokawa. No subs. No /k/

youtube.com/watch?v=P3pTAiFrYhI

Cooling towers as well.

I really should just start studying Japanese at this point. I can follow what they're talking about just by having watched enough shows.

Trigger discipline were not proper implemented in the army basic combat training till much later, and were much much less common in Navy.
Furthermore, the one that been taught back in the day is your finger must not rest on the trigger and not the more modern, finger sticking out discipline.

So in this case, the animation studio is actually more accurate.

The adaptation literally cannot be more accurate than the source material at portraying a character's behavior, unless instructed by the author himself.

It's not the past, it's the future we chose.

And this is to go even further beyond

Thanks for the new wallpaper

How is that giant orb in the background floating?

>do they think this is a motherfucking game?
No.

The eyes of a stone-cold killer

"It's just a moeblob", they said.

Good old Hayami Rasenjin and his love for armored vehicles and underplayed character interactions.

Yuuri a shit

What was that thing with eyes that was tied up in rope at the beginning of the episode?

something that'll be explained in a few episodes

Ok I don't think anyone pointed this out yes but that fan is running in a time (probably) without self sustained power... Doesn't this mean someone is around?

It was a god.

Some stuff in the city is still running.

It's a vertical industrial fan user, it's balanced so it will free move on basically any airflow, that's just how they are energy efficient.

Heh

What the fuck

Also, what were the two songs? They sounded german

>121 steps
>smug_anime_girls.png

Didn't realize my fridge was so far from my couch desu

>the godawful bike CG
I'm not completely sure which series you're referring to.

The CG and character designs are shit and I can't get used to the new Hermes, but it has Yuuki Aoi as Kino and I thought the country was more interesting that a lot of the ones from the old series. I think it'll do all right.

Is there a video game that captures this same 'all hope is lost' post apocalyptic feel?

I wish them all the best in the world they're in.
You should too.

Her eyes kind of remind me of Ai Mai Mi designs, so I'm not surprised that she's a fucking psychopath.

This music use is great. Anime has better music use than other media in general.

Reminder the author tried suicide at least once already.

To be honest, I haven't really "heard" the music yet. The engine sound is what I've heard so far and their cute melancholic voices

It seems like an anime you'd want to watch with a hot cup of tea

No trays