Is this the ultimate redpill

> Male and female Neanderthals had cranial capacities averaging 1,600 cm3 (98 cu in) and 1,300 cm3 (79 cu in), respectively,[22][23] extending to 1,736 cm3 (105.9 cu in) in the male Amud 1.[24] This is notably larger than the 1,250 to 1,400 cm3 (76 to 85 cu in) typical of modern humans.
> Neanderthals may have contributed to the DNA of modern humans, likely between 50,000 and 60,000 years ago.[26][27][28][29] Today, this is apparent in the genome of most people living outside sub-Saharan Africa
>Subsequent studies suggested there may have been three episodes of interbreeding. The first would have occurred soon after modern humans left Africa. The second would have occurred after the ancestral Melanesians had branched off—these people seem to have thereafter bred with Denisovans. The third would have involved Neanderthals and the ancestors of East Asians only.[30][31][32]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_human_admixture_with_modern_humans

Is this the ultimate redpill and the reason for the differences in IQ between the various ethnic groups?

>Africans are the dumbest and had never evolved beyond basic tribalism
>Australians/Papuas/Philippinos are slightly smarter, had managed to create basic kingdoms and even construct towns
>Europeans had built the world as we know it but still lose to Chinese/East Asians both in terms of average IQ (100 vs 110) and the success in various situations (35% of google employees and 30% of harvard undergrad students are Asian, despite asians constituting only 5% of the population of the US)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=FO1CwnIsC00
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal_anatomy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

neanderthal interbreeding plausibly leading to iq differences is a pretty entry-level redpill

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

WTF

fucking LMAO at what that nigger has done to her baby

what a fucking retard

continued
>The genomes of all non-Africans include portions that are of Neanderthal origin,[206][207] a share estimated in 2014 to 1.5–2.1%.[56]
>Green et al. (2010) estimated the proportion of Neanderthal-derived ancestry to be 1–4% of the Eurasian genome.[2]
>The proportion was estimated to be 1.5–2.1% in Prüfer et al. (2013),[3] but it was later revised to a higher 1.8–2.6% and it was noted that East Asians carry more Neandertal DNA (2.3-2.6%) than Western Eurasians (1.8-2.4%) in Prüfer et al. (2017).[4] Lohse and Frantz (2014) infer an even higher rate of 3.4–7.3%.[5]
>About 20% of the Neanderthal genome has been found introgressed in the modern human population (by analyzing East Asians and Europeans),[7] but the figure has also been estimated at one-third.[8]

So neanderthal genes always won in the end, lol is only cuestión of time.

>australians
don’t ever refer to aboriginals as australians, and they had nothing close to towns not even basic shelter, most slept in animal skins

the final redpill
>While some modern human nuclear DNA has been linked to the extinct Neanderthals, no mitochondrial DNA of Neanderthal origin has been detected,[33] which in primates is always maternally transmitted. This observation has prompted the hypothesis that whereas female humans interbreeding with male Neanderthals were able to generate fertile offspring, the progeny of female Neanderthals who mated with male humans were either rare, absent or sterile.[214]
>Evans et al. (2006) had previously suggested that a group of alleles collectively known as haplogroup D of microcephalin, a critical regulatory gene for brain volume, originated from an archaic human population.[30]
>The results show that haplogroup D introgressed 37,000 years ago (based on the coalescence age of derived D alleles) into modern humans from an archaic human population that separated 1.1 million years ago (based on the separation time between D and non-D alleles), consistent with the period when Neanderthals and modern humans co-existed and diverged respectively
>he high frequency of the D haplogroup (70%) suggest that it was positively selected for in modern humans.[30] The distribution of the D allele of microcephalin is high outside Africa but low in sub-Saharan Africa, which further suggest that the admixture event happened in archaic Eurasian populations.

Yes the redpill is that neanderthals were the original whites and even though europeans are neanderthal rapebabies and mutts we still dominate the niggerish original humans I guess that if neanderthals survived they would eventually dominate due to superior intellect

youtube.com/watch?v=FO1CwnIsC00

LOL
our ancestors were cucked by neanderthals. that is too funny not to be true

Finally Sup Forums witnesses the wonders of neanderthal cavemen superiority. Their strenght, their intellect, the primal philosophy that still now whispers innefectually behind our degenerated homo sapiens brains.
But ladies and gentlemen, all friends o mine, there is still hope for humanity. Before the global thermonuclear war starts, I proudly present you my game, which I have worked for no less 17 years. A love letter to Wizardry, an epic and unique adventure with a big, crazy, unbelievably vibrant world. GRIMOIRE, the videogame, the piece of art, the product to end it all! Designed after extensive hours of self-developed primal meditation, I hope your inner caveman awakes to this masterpiece!
Pls buy my game if you agree with me!!!

>abos
>construct towns
They had no free standing structures, they were more primitive than Africans, they lived in caves and on the floor under trees, not even straw huts made out of mud

If they were cucked they arent your ancestrors dumbass

Shut up about your asian bullshit

neanderthal dna is only 3% tops
that study, if true, implies that the only succesful matings were neanderthal man and h.sapiens woman.
therefore 97% of our dna is from the cucked h.sapiens whose women slept with neanderthals and only 3% from the neanderthals doing the cucking.

Is the final red pill that elephants are more intelligent than humans?

I thought that was El Chavo for a second

*midwesterner who grew up with foreign television networks

Fuck me, Elephants and Whales have a pathetic brain size/weight to body size/weight ratio compared to humans.

Elephants have a pathetic body to brain mass index, whereas neanderthals were:
>Neanderthal males averaged 164–168 cm (65–66 in) and females 152–156 cm (60–61 in) tall.[3] Samples of 26 specimens in 2010 found an average weight of 77.6 kg (171 lb) for males and 66.4 kg (146 lb) for females.[4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal_anatomy

well, I thought it was very rude to puke on the couch

Shrews have the highest brain-to-body mass ratio of all mammals

only because their mass is around 20 gramms and their brains weight less than a gramm

whereas neanderthalls weigh about the same as humans but their brains were much biggger

Big brain is big smart

CLEVE

Kek