YouTubers you think are Redpilled

>pic related
a few years ago he released a bunch of videos on the Holocaust, basically stating that six million Jews weren't killed, and that many of them died from starvation and typhus.

this is politically incorrect as it comes, mods.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eeeGsxpOjNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fN-AT7_xE4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice.

Some mod deleted a thread you made, huh? I feel your pain. If this place become a reddit, we'll have to regroup elsewhre.

Lmao, he's not red pilled at all. He's ok with invasion of muds, and is an enlightened centrist who hates historical /ourguys/ because "muh freedoms"

He's definitely fucking that dancing partner chick

Yeah no, he actually spends time reading about the shit he talks about. You're only redpilled if you believe in fake history, conspiracies, and don't care about reading anything.

He made a video saying how bad it is people deny the holocaust. Basically an entire video crying about it.
Plus he made a video about immigration as if it was an economic debate alone, and the best solution is 'somewhere in the middle', where Britain's GDP goes up the most.

Come on, he's a civnat at the very best.

S P A N D A U
P
A
N
D
A
U

>Yeah no, he actually spends time reading about the shit he talks about. You're only redpilled if you believe in fake history, conspiracies, and don't care about reading anything.

Oh right, like his video about how the Boer wars were justified.
The guy's a British civnat that'll justify anything the British empire ever did, whilst at the same time not adopting any of its racial views.

This. The video of him shooting a rifle with some guys is amusing. He's a good guy though, top quality autist content

Wouldn't you?

Fuck all YouTube e-celeb threads. It’s little more than (((marketing))).

That video he made about muh holocaust was utterly fucking retarded. He said muh 9 million died, let's not forget the five million non-jews!

This of course is utterly false, which he as a historian should know, but of course the wool has pulled over his eyes long ago. He is the perfect le nerdy character, a man who peaked 10 years ago a long with the rest of "rational" reddit atheists.

Show proof, I want to watch these videos. And no, he is not redpilled.

Pewds at 2.30 names them. Not many people picked up on this.

youtu.be/eeeGsxpOjNQ

I'm not Chad enough to Lindy Hop

Cannot wait for him to justify Amritsar

based bong

>der uber-anglo
>red pilled
lol

Lindy is pretty standard libcuck enlightened centrist.

>a few years ago he released a bunch of videos on the Holocaust, basically stating that six million Jews weren't killed, and that many of them died from starvation and typhus.
No he didn't you fucking liar. He said that six million PEOPLE didn't die in the Holocaust, but 11 million people (including 6 million jews)

youtube.com/watch?v=fN-AT7_xE4s

Lol he said he doesn't like talking about "mah 6 grillion" because he cares about the other 7 grillion untermensch that were murdered (aka fags, gypos, priests, potatoes). Yeah I don't think he was saying what you're suggesting OP.

>lindy hop
>chad
is this bait

>men when the lindy hop was popular
>men now

come on

men now who dance lindy hop are nerds. literally every single one ive met is a dork. the women too

>lindy
>pro EU liberal labour faggot
No.

Of course he is redpilled, he paints miniature nazis.

This is the guy that insists the Churchill was the best tank of WWII right?

ReviewTechUSA

Filthy Frank was the most redpilled of them all.
Unfortunately, (((they))) realized he was too dangerous so they forced him to quit.

>we didn't killed them directly we waited for them to die of starvation and disease in our camps so we're basically innocent ;)

t. Sup Forumstard

Stopped watching him ages ago. Did he ever lose the weight?

he's the burger Sargon

He's a fat liberal full of irrational hate.
Fuck him and his low quality content.

>we
> we're basically innocent

Nobody on this board was alive to do jack shit. If the holocaust is just another concentration camp disaster with some summary executions it's not at all special in history.

Since half of the foundation of international treaties made afterwards including the forming of the state of Israel is based on this being an exceptional horror (which we already know is historical revisionism since they are on record as not believing it until after the war), then it calls into question the validity of all of it.

lindy faggot is a lefty cry baby
also he believes in the holohoax
not at all redpilled

While both friendly and enemy equipment were often called by slang names or misreported. Example would be reporting german tanks as a Tiger when many were panthers or simple panzers (various). However he is a cunt about it and technically wrong, and technically wrong is wrong.

Voat.co is a great alternative honey pot containment board.

Lindy tries to act as an educated voice of authority on topics he knows little about and because of this spouts many falsehoods, usually due to heavy Anglo bias. The best example of this is where he claims the Spandau, aka the MG42 is inferior to the magazine-fed Bren gun designed by the Czechs and used by the British.
He completely fails to grasp the concept of the GPMG, which is a category started because of the MG42, and has no understanding of the German squad tactics that accompany the MG42's characteristics. He concludes the Bren is better due to arbitrary 'stats' and use by the Brits that somehow couldn't design a better machine gun by 1980, again failing to mention the MG42 derived mg3 is still in use my multiple nation's.

He also said that niggers aren't human and the reason he cares so much about medieval times was because ''those bloody baboon monkeys weren't around to leech off our blood ancestors, probably because we had jews in check at the time, which is a topic for another time.''

No.

It's required viewing. Where else am I supposed to get my gaymun news from? this bitch?

>6 million
Well unless he thinks zero were actually killed he ain't redpill enough for me