British MI-6 Assassination

Sergei Skripal was released by Russia during a spy exchange and had been living in the UK since 2010.

Killing him & his daughter offered no benefit to Putin.

MI-6 killed them to further damage Putin's reputation as part of a Globalist smear campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/03/the-elephant-in-the-room/
bbc.com/news/uk-42362500
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His daughter belonged to BBC and white bois killed her in jealousy

I don't think there is much point speculating. However right before the Russian world cup its unlikely that Russia would do it at a time when they are trying to improve their image.

wasn't the last double agent radiation poisoned? I wouldn't put it past something Putin might do

>russian shill from other thread first post
why am I not surprised

since when has Russia been anything but shady as fuck? Especially with spies and intelligence

This chilling af

>MI-6 killed them to further damage Putin's reputation as part of a Globalist smear campaign.

Read this:

craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/03/the-elephant-in-the-room/

Putin could have killed him when he was in jail in Russia from 2004-2010.

They already caught him.

This guy was a source for the Trump dossier.

>Putin could have killed him when he was in jail in Russia from 2004-2010.

now I know how fucking retarded you are.

Why kill an asset when you can trade him for your assets. Christ, you don't know anything. Just another russian shill

All these Vatniks hoping to earn a second potato ration.

You know what I am missing in all of this mess? The role of other powers!
Do you really think China just monitors this whole Cold War 2.0? Hell no. Weak USA and Russia is an advantage to them, so I'm pretty sure they are involved and further this feud.

Redpill me on Russia

>MI-6 killed them to further damage Putin's reputation

Those who love him love him those who hate him hate him. He's not an average joe to be "smeared" with assasination accusations. Given his career path he must have ordered at least a few already anyway.

We will never know who REALLY killed the guy. I bet on the Russians (Occams razor) but is it weird they're killing traitors?

Read "Red Notice" by Bill Browder or "Winter is Coming" by Gary Kasparov; that'll red pill you pretty well.

>His daughter belonged to BBC
True story

Yes, poisoned by Polonium, of which only about 200g is made each year and only in (you guessed it) Russia.

It was a calling card

Most important question is why would we care?
Spy gets killed, that's risk in this job

His daughter too. Also many members of his family died recently in Russia. Apparently of natural causes but it's looking strange now

You might care because the gentleman in question provided information to your country's intelligence services for ten years. You can debate the utility of that information, or the morality, but the fact is he risked his life for ten years to give you guys intelligence - and he wasn't paid much.

shut up putin bot

its like when that plan was shot down over the ukraine...

"Why would putin do something like it"
"The west just wants to smear Putin"

turned out Russian were just retarded and shot it down by accident

>escape cursed mordor to live in the land of elves, freedom and human rights
>holy elves kill you and your daughter just for the sake of a flashy headline

Why would British secret services risk such a move for so little gain?
Realistically the most that is going to come out of this is a few more sanctions on people close to the Kremlin and *maybe* a boycott of the World Cup (which we weren't going to win btw). If another world power ever found evidence to link British agents to this murder and made it public there would be an ENORMOUS backlash. So why take risks like that just for a few sanctions? There are far easier ways to stir up anti Russian sentiment and most people are already on board with it anyway.

Happens in America too

wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Lesin

This could be a giant shit test, though.

Most people in Britain, whatever the truth is, believe the Russians did this. So it's a case of "well, what are you gonna do, tea boy?"

Wait, did he die? I thought he was in critical condition

You're right, both him and hiss daughter still critical

>(((Bill Browder)))
fixed it for you.

It's a show a force, to let Putin's enemies know they aren't safe anywhere in the world.
The Russian government can get away with prettymuch anything at this point and everyone knows it.

>Dies inside a sports bag locked from the outside
Nothing to see here

Who has the most to gain by turning the UK against Russia?
Who is fighting a covert war against Russia over pipeline real estate in Syria?
Who has the least to lose if the UK becomes vehemently anti Putin?
Who has a long history of covert wet work to manipulate global politics?
Who is almost always the answer to questions like this?

> Israel

Daughter is unfortunate, but he dragged her into it
He lived as a spy and died like a spy
If he got killed by ours he probably betrayed us
If got killed by Ruskies he got his just deserts for betraying them
Play stupid games win stupid prizes

An attack on Sergei is an attack on Russia. I hope they will be brought to justice.

I doubt that Putin's government would be involved in anything as nefarious so close to election time, O.P's theory is more credible.

lol i wonder if you're false flagging as a shill to make us hate them more or something

>I-it's a sex thing!

>I doubt that Putin's government would be involved in anything as nefarious
Lmao

putin is a globalist puppet you moron

This applies to literally every country on the planet

0 fucksky's given by me and putin.

You poor child.

Dear colonial, may I say you are thinking along right lines.
You might even not be a mutt.

Genuinely can't tell whether this is satire or not.

But that's the case for a lot of the "based Russia" posters.

As if it would hurt his "polling" if there was a video recording of Putin himself strangling the guy with his bare hands

Russia is on whole other level. They have already proved they can get away with basically open murder in other countries and literally nothing happens

I'm just saying I think O.P's theory is more likely.

It's not

Read more widely on Putin's Russia and I suggest you'll think differently.

That would actually increase his support.
Killing enemies of state is a good thing.
для Poccии-мaтyшки

Russiavape

Exactly, I don't know why it's so hard to believe that it might have been Russian agents.

I would like to see some conclusive proof on this as much as the next guy, but that so much of Sup Forums's first instinct on this is it's a false flag is a little concerning.

Fairly well read up thanks more so than you I would guess.

I have no love for Putin, but I can clearly see that the Western media is conditioning the public with a steady barrage of anti-Russian stories to soften it up for an eventual war with that country. For this to have happened, at this time, eight miles from a nerve gas production facility, right before the World Cup is just too fucking good to be true

For example:

"Russia a 'risk' to undersea cables, defence chief warns"

bbc.com/news/uk-42362500

fyi they took the sample they found to the same lab to be tested

>with a steady barrage of anti-Russian stories to soften it up for an eventual war with that country.
Indeed right now the western hegemony is working behind the scenes to try to damage his political platform in the run up to the elections.

Seriously, if you've read about United Russia's election results during the second Chechnyan war, the Beslan and Moscow theatre sieges, the apartment bombings, the deaths of Litvinenko, Markov, Berezovsky, Lesin, Politkovskaya, Nemstov, Magnitsky, Perepilichnyy, and others; the poisoning of Yushschenko, the imprisonment of Khodorkovsky, the Crimean operation, the Ukrainian operations, the treatment of families of the Kursk dead, or myriad other insights into what a delightful fellow Putin is, and you still think it more likely that the UK attempted to kill this poor fellow, then you didn't read much.

>Steffan Watkins pls go

But why risk such a conspiracy ever being revealed? Our media was doing plenty enough conditioning already with all the stuff about election interference, propping up Assad, accusations of hacking and so on

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE

What if it's the case that Putin is indeed a thug, but that NATO is itching for a pretext to start a war with him? Our reality today is Oceania vs. Eurasia; there are no good guys.

Just shut up.

>why risk such a conspiracy ever being revealed?

Because the public's memory is short. How many people expressed scepticism about supposed gas attacks by Assad in Syria, despite the Western powers' record of lying about such things in Iraq?

Personally I would say that the fact this got bodged with collateral damage might be indicator of false flag.
Russians can kill anyone in UK quite easy and precisely.
Someone is trying to drive a wedge between us and biggest European country.
Deep state? Shadow government? Globalists? Zionists?
We have more in common with Russians then any of our great allies

everyone could kill people in their prisons
Putin wanted to show that he can kill anyone he wants in any country he wants at any time

>Russia would do it at a time when they are trying to improve their image

Yeah sure, sure...Putin has unveiled his new nuclear toys. That is the stragegy of someone who is really trying to improve his image.

FFS brit-bro look at Putins track record.

I hope we can retaliate and put vlad back in the ice age

But then they'd have to think about the possibility that Russia engage in assassinations, disinfo and political meddling on a systematic basis.

Oh yeah... that whole cognitive dissonance thing must hurt. Imagine what happens to them when they read about the Cheka during the 30s lol.

Yes I'm aware of all those things and with probably more insight than yourself being as I read about them in both Russian & English media.

>I read Russia Today today and yesterday!

I was especially fond of the Israeli assassination in Dubai, made it look like the man had a heart attack but they forgot the hotel had security cameras monitoring them. Used faked ID posing as Australians. Aussie government was pissed saying they do no respect Australian sovereignty carrying out state sponsored assassinations while hiding under their flag. I don't know what ever came of the whole ordeal.

Thanks for posting this user

I think people would soon remember this if Russia, China or whoever else might be following British secret services had some kind of proof, to this day we still have an ongoing backlash here over supposed misinformation in the run up to the Iraq war

He needs nuclear toys because he is surrounded by NATO bases. We are the aggressors.
If we would work with him as equals Europe would be much better off.
Middle east could see some peace and (((they))) couldn't flood us with rapefuges.

No to clarify, I mean in the Russian language.

There may be an ongoing backlash in some quarters, but no-one has really been held responsible for the Iraq mess, at least not at the upper echelons. At this point the Western powers are clearly desperate to provoke a war with Russia, which is why their media mouthpieces are happy to portray the Russians as devils incarnate, and they are probably gambling (sadly, probably correctly) that the public is gullible enough to go along with it

Do you know who's flooding you with rapefugees? Putin's Russia bombing Syrian civilians causes more of them to flee north.

There is no backlash.
Tony Blair moved from PM to giving 'speeches for inflated fees' and that is it
Every now and again some sperg on mongolian basket weaving forum will bring it up and that's it.

>We have more in common with Russians then any of our great allies

REEE DANGEROUS HATE SPEECH

FYI putin had been stepping down the nuclear program, the only sensible route to nuclear disarmament.

>this much reddit
We will impeach drumpf for this

Supposed misinformation?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony

>ZOMG
>IMPEACH DRUMPF
.>DECLARE WAR ON RUSSIA NOW
Yeah this is some pretty fucking obvious b8 m8
Pretty shabby MI6
You're going to have to do better
Maybe hire Morgan Freeman to make a little "WAR WITH RUSSIA" video for you

So then, provide me with some insight. Tell me for example:

>how it is that during the second Chechen war, Grozny was flattened by government forces, yet voted for Putin's party by 99%
>how it's just a hilarious coincidence that Anna Politkovskaya was murdered on Putin's birthday
>how Litvinenko managed to find the one hispter cafe in London that served polonium with their tea before it was cool.

Quality aussie shitpost.
Now go back to herding roos.
Rapefugees come from destabilised northern Africa and whole middle east, not from Syria.
Syrian refugees are different animal

WE TAKE THE FOKIN LOT MATE

>turned out Russian were just retarded and shot it down by accident
No, it turned out that your mother is a slut and your father is still unknown.
As for the plane there were no 100% evidence to blame either side. Only western "news" will claim otherwise.

>yet voted for Putin's party by 99%
Not really enough to go on here, state your proposition.
>Anna Politkovskaya was murdered on Putin's birthday
Conspiritarding
>Litvinenko managed to find the one hispter cafe
One shred of hard evidence that links the perpetrator(s)?

>One shred of hard evidence that links the perpetrator
Polonium is only made in Russia

>If we would work with him as equals Europe would be much better off.

that hasn't even worked once throughout the whole history. They try to shit on the west on every opportunity they can get.

>Middle east could see some peace and (((they))) couldn't flood us with rapefuges.

you are aware that its russia that keeps Assad in power who wants to displace a large part of the syrian population?

Also it has a short half life

about 6 million left the country and a large part of them moved north to Europe..

>you are aware that its russia that keeps Assad in power who wants to displace a large part of the syrian population?
As opposed to them just being scumbag opportunists? Yeah, nah. Fuck off.

>Assad... who wants to displace a large part of the syrian population?

Assad wants to protect religious minorities, unlike the jihadist and crypto-jihadist rebels (many of whom aren't even Syrian)

>But why risk such a conspiracy ever being revealed?

there is no risk. guys like you will sow doubt and engage in silencing tactics under the guise of questions.

you are a Russian agent in the UK and you dont know even it.