Nanatsu no Taizai 238

>No thread for the newest chapter

Let's fix that.

>Overhyped topranking demon jobbing to the power of friendship.
And people think this is any better than Fairy Tail.

He's losing against a good teamwork unlike fairyshit.

>Combo attack of two nobodies has a sum total power greater than the top demon because it contained the power of their "bonds"
>5 inch giant whose PL is probably much lower than 8k right now can withstand a landscape removig attack, because she "protects precious friends"
>demon can control lesser demons, expect Gowther can just not follow the orders because friendship
>guy who was useless against anyone stronger than a Holy Knight is suddenly useful against the top demon wizard

>two nobodies
>a masterpiece of the greatest mage
>awakened fairy king
?
>Gowther
>attacking him when under an order
??
>Ban moving them out of danger
>somehow changing his awful stats
???

NnT actually has a setting beyond "glorified martial arts dojos fight in battles using a vague, poorly fleshed out magic system". For that reason, it would have to get outright offensively bad in order to fall to FT's level or below.

>yfw Ban uses Meliodas's weapon to clone himself
>Ban now has immortal clones

Fuck that, Escanor should use it. But would that work? Only King can use Chastiefol and Rhitta is only useful for Escanor. Could the sins use the other sins weapons?

Yeah it would work, they even used Diane as an example when the weapon's ability was first introduced. Merlin says it's best suited for Meliodas because of full counter, but there's nothing saying no one else can use it. I think it might only work well if Ban gets his weapon and ups his power level limit so his clones can steal and get stronger too or else they'll just be capped which is mainly Ban's biggest problem (even though stealing is already OP). Maybe he just steals the other sins' abilities and uses them once he gets his weapon.

dump the chapter please

Seeing how clone logic usually relies on the original user being inhibited as a power source for all clones, it seems like a bad idea since Escanor relies too much on the Sun's convenience.

Instead, clones work best for Diane since she's mostly a physical user and has much more endurance than Ban.

I want one

This please.

I just ate so I guess its only appropriate that I be the one to make a dump

thank you good sir

Teamwork, faggot.

i was kind of hoping that Hawk would have been the one to sense only one power level, but makes sense that Gowther was the one who noticed first.

when did Ban get Acid Down?

That's Chandler's attack isnt it? Ban just nothing personell'd his gang out of danger

Im reading it with you guys but I just wasnt feeling it with the paneling. My fault

this looks like a kung fu reference.
All done

Thanks dude, also how is Absolute Order going to fuck over the gang next chapter?

Absolute Order might still be in effect. Gowther did nothing since getting hit, this was Hawk kicking Chandler.

Maybe loli Merlin can Absolute Cancel Chandler's hold on him in time?

Guys do you think Diane is an Outie or an innie. Can you imagine Diane's labia fluttering in the wind when she is as tiny as a doll?

Can you imagine the the sheer weight they hang at when she in is her giant form? They would dangle like a pair of giant balls the weight rendering them impervious to the wind and all other forces but her movements alone?

Her slowly squatting over you so you could hold them in your arms like a newly wed wife and use them as a boxing sack for her pleasure?

I don't think Merlin can cast any spell right now, she sealed her own magic. Maybe Gowther can trick Chandler into Abslute Cancelling Merlin's seal, or they have to find Vivian and ask her to remove Merlin's seal.

Definitely an outie. Her labia are probably the size of King. You could use them as blankets. Also Elizabeth probably rode her clit a few times too.

probably not since its probably mana based. I do enjoy a good mana drain against a hard caster boss

being a loli is magic in and of itself

But Chandler is into shotas. Being a loli won't help her. Unless Escanor is a lolifag and can go sunform when he sees Merlin.

the only thing sunforming will be his dick

ugliest noses in manga

How do you know that he isn't into both?

But there wasn't a single friendship power up in that entire chapter?

I'm actually kind of dissapointed that counter is something that you can learn. I was hoping it was a blood line skill.

Well they're both demons.

So all humans should turn into a hulking man during the day ?

It is. Chandler taught Meliodas before he awakened his own ability. Learning from Chandler made him awaken Full Counter. Or Chandler is his uncle.