Muv Luv

Adaptation of MLA when? We all know the trilogy at least needs an adaptation, but who should do it? Why did they animate other things that clearly aren't as good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MuIrP3xNj3w
twitter.com/jnovelclub/status/914740191096639490
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody wants rushed crap

I don't understand.

without a huge budget and a lot of episodes they could never do it Justice. plus you kinda need to do Extra and unlimited too

I really miss that artist...

Unfortunately Mabu Rabu doesn't have the money for a good adaptation, and I would betrayed if they got some idiots to do it (like the new Beserk).

The animu would either have lots of shit cut, or it would be far too long (especially extra)

Hopefully never because after Schwarzesmarken everything regarding muv luv is cancerous and now a general.

>like the new Beserk

Or like the Dies Irae anime
Jesus Christ that shit is awful

Media bank so my cock can finally get a good look at sumika becoming a beta seedbed

How many more butchered VN adaptations will it take for you people to realize they're a terrible idea.

Total Eclipse had constant generals for more than 2 years too.

Vid from the new scenario:

youtu.be/MuIrP3xNj3w

Beatrix dies again. Gets her cockpit sliced in two by the SF main character. Pretty much the same death lines about Valhalla.
Axman duels Theo in a MiG and gets blasted too. Guess this proves the BiS spoilers about Axman being a pilot who washed out intensely jealous of Jurgen because of that.

twitter.com/jnovelclub/status/914740191096639490

Reminder you can request J-Novel Club (a.k.a. the anti-Shit Press) to try and license Schwarzesmarken and Total Eclipse novels in their survey, because AltPro sure as hell aren't going to translate them ever again.

>Reminder you can request J-Novel Club

Why should they care about SM or TE?

A number of their translators are fans, apparently.

Most of them are probably fans of the trilogy, not SM or TE.

Even so, it's better than expecting Alternative Projects to ever do it now that they have been coopted by Degica, and there'd be a definitive answer to how much the SM anime is misrepresenting the novels.

Still, seems awfully like a pipedream

Well, nothing to lose but five minutes of one's time, and I used the other three spots in the survey to request other more likely things like Kara no Kyoukai and DDD (which are actually published by one of their partners, Kodansha)

Man, the new rules really annihilated these threads.

BALLOON TITS

JAPANESE GIRLS WITH D CUP SIZED BREASTS

ERECT NIPPLES IN SKINTIGHT BODYSUITS

This is the wrong era to do any 'important' anime. 2D is a dying senior citizen and 3D is an ugly infant

Muv-Luv is shit.

Gunship > TSF

Not just Japanese anymore.

I must defeat the enemies of mankind!
No Beatrix you are the enemies of mankind.
And then Beatrix was penetrated.

I would love to see Beatrix raped

what happens next

Penetration.

MLA will get a 9/10 adaptation in 5 years

screencap this

>ERECT NIPPLES

Not anymore...

Muv luv a shit
Tama a best

What if Studio Khara's next project is a Muv-Luv adaptation?

All I know is I'm still waiting for my Raptor fig from the kickstarter

I want to defile her German womb with my non Aryan sperm

I wish Muv-Luv had spent a little more time building the setting, it seemed very secondary to the drama

I want to conquer and take home these angels.

Muv Luv is such weird name for a Japanese Starship Troopers dating sim.

Cryska, Yui, Inia and Irisdina are my waifus. I'm going to take home Beatrix, Stella and Matika.

I hope Degica will let Xebec handle the anime adaptation if they decided to do the trilogy anime.

What studio would manage to pull this off?