Classy

classy

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/03/06/saudi-arabia-bans-dancing-at-concert/
indexmundi.com/saudi_arabia/total_fertility_rate.html
photius.com/rankings/2017/population/total_fertility_rate_2017_0.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arab-stoning-women.gif

SA will be a pozzed shithole in a few short decades. I pray Netanyahu gets outted and some retarded leftist millennial takes charge so the same thing happens to Israhell.

he wants to turn saudi arabia into dubai

oil will not be forever hence he is planning a tourist service economy which is why he is building a mega city called neom and allowing more freedoms to people, you will even be able to drink alcohol in neom.

Domestically his policies are good but he has been a disaster in foreign policy, too reckless. He failed to topple assad by funding terrorists, he has failed to oust the houthis and now is in a stalemate and getting his expensive army rekt by khat eating, sandal wearing goat farmers and of course the qatar blockade failed

iran has control of baghdad and most of iraq, yemen, syria and lebanon, 4 arab capitals, i think there will be a coup soon if his foreign policy continues this way

its also ironic he is the owner of the most expensive painting in the world, a da vinci portrait of christ

You guys don't realize that modernism will touch the whole world.
Current islamic fundamentalism is a desperate attempt to fight it a bit like fascism was in the 20s and 30s but it will fail.
Same thing for Asia, if you think they are "based" or won't fall for "western degeneracy" you are blind, they are just at an earlier stage than us.

All civilizations will be contaminated by the same disease until the end of the Kali Yuga.

yes degeneracy and sex and fucking gross shit will spread world wide, but im still gonna be a gud boy and love my wife like a man should and just be a gud boi cause when the diseases starts spreading, you know it's pay time.

Too bad he’s still fucking Muslim.
Honestly it sickens me how academics can defend these people coming and putting up dioramas about how Islam is a religion of happiness and joy when it’s one of the few remaining large religions where you can be justly killed for leaving it.

He also has a close relationship with Kushner who organised the weapons sale

also aramco will be listed as a IPO and if they list it on the american stock exchange, america will firmly back saudis against iran, i will say saudis are now closer than ever with egypt and israel

70% of saudis are under 30, its like iran how the old folks are more conservative and are the rulers so this new king has the backing of the younger population but we will see if the wahabi clerics back him

Saudi Arabian here.
This guy is a fa[User was beheaded for this post]

It seems like He will most likely have to pander to them in order to get their backing.

Otherwise they would never back a Saudi royal who wants to curb Wahhabi Islam.

a fashion expert ?

he has called them out and said in 1979 saudi lifestyle changed for the worse and he wants to carry on as if 1979 didn't happen

This baguette gets it
the West is a petri dish for what's to come to everyone else
China will be able to hold out for the longest,and then even they will fall.

>saudis are now closer than ever with egypt and israel

Closer with egypt?, There was an Egyptian politician who had once said that Saudi Wahhabism should be put on the terrorism list.

Egypt has had terrorist attacks in the past, and they suspected that the perpetrators were Wahhabi Muslims.

That inflexible and violent interpretation of Islam is the reason why there are still islamic terrorist attacks.

>classy
Very

He honestly seems to be trying to reform Islam. Loom into the new city they are building, it's meant to be modern and 'open to all'. That's the game plan. They know the populace will take time to adapt, so they are literally going to create whole new cities for modern Islamic practitioners AND non Muslims.

It's amazing to watch to be honest, I never thought I would see such a high ranking Muslim actually try and reform the religion.

Putting aside the ' it will just be like other globalist multiculti cities/countries/shit', for the sake of this part of the discussion, modernising Islam IS needed. I sure as shit want a guy like this taking leading for cultural change rather than fucking Erdogan who wants to rebirth the ottoman empire.

Keep in mind that Trump is a NATIONALIST by his own words. He doesn't want us bogged down there. SA and a few other nations will lead the charge against Iran (and possibly turkey) with US SUPPORT.

Trump is genuinely lining up for a nobel peace prize if he can pull of Iran while taking the backseat, and NK by sanction and shitposing them into making the nuclear disarmement moves themselves.

Also watch for news about Jerusalem... Might not be only the jewish people who have sole RECOGNISED claim on that in the near future...

I love this timeline.

So? The young ones are as radical too. I know plenty of Afghans and Saudis who still support female genital mutilation for the purpose of breeding 10+ kids. The religion has no place in a world where we don’t need any more fucking people when we suffer from local and global overpopulation issues already. If only globalists and the UN wouldn’t try to cause our deaths by bolstering populations in shithole continents like Africa and Asia and sending the excess here then maybe we wouldn’t need to worry as much.

You reactionary losers are doomed to fail. Like everyone who has fought again progress in history, so shall you too perish. After Islam conquers the Whole world (and the prophesies dont get fullfilled) libertarianism will ultimately succed. G U C C I G A N G GU C C I GANG GET FUCKEd

>Personal anectodes BTFO biological facts
The mainstream youth has always been contrarian. Just look at Gen Z and Gen X

>The mainstream youth has always been contrarian.
In the west sure but not in the east. Ideology is far different to make a significant difference from one generation to the next in an extremely religious conservative society like the Middle East especially with how they view foreign policy.

It will be interesting to see what happens if some of their leaders actually make an effort to change the ideology then, yes?

Interesting thread, bump.

>empowering women

He wants the women to get to work and stop popping out so many damn babies. Saudi Arabia can't afford any more people.

Only as long as there are resources and products to enable the decadence, if that goes they go from being oil tycoons back to being sheep herders and farming while metropolitan populations go the way of the dinosaur because there is no more oil for automobiles or food sources available to feed billions of people.

So progressive.

nypost.com/2018/03/06/saudi-arabia-bans-dancing-at-concert/

soon
saudi women will be degenerates sucking british cocks.

What does building cities with contemporary style has anything to do with "reforming" Islam? Have you seen the reformation of Gulf Arab States? Dubai in UAE only permits a certain degree because of foreign immigrants including westerners
There's no need - TFR of Saudi Arabia (2017) - 2,07 below replacement rate
indexmundi.com/saudi_arabia/total_fertility_rate.html
photius.com/rankings/2017/population/total_fertility_rate_2017_0.html TFR -2.11 children per women

Redpilled Jews would be capable of the kind of reform that Israel needs as well as Judaism but they have to overcome racial tribalism. As soon as people advance to Plebian/Elitist axis, it's easy to see your own slave chains

That's the kind of feminism I like to see: the right to drive cars and the right to go to jail instead of getting stoned for taking off your headscarf.

Unfortunately, it's a slippery slope that leads to roasties and vd so it's best to keep to the good old ways