Isekai

I want to marry the healing oneesan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mjezREyZI2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>check out own reading list
>90% are isekai
>the rest are tensei
at least oneshots mostly have neither, and plenty of those which do can be a surprising good read

Source?

Seconding

I'm following everything on batoto with "isekai" or "tensei" in title and it's not one of those.

It's called "Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata ~Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin~". English is "The Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic".

Yeah, I just found it and refreshed before I posted. It's only got 4 chapters translated

Well, the site I'm using just got chapter 5 uploaded today.

What are you using?

Mangahasu.com

are you me?

Not him, but not only I do that too, I also eagerly search for isekai threads on Sup Forums, sometimes bookmarking the threads.

>tfw reading the sword isekai solely for the loli cat girl

Have I hit rock bottom or can I go deeper?

I can't blame you. She's too cute.

Which one is that?

She really is.

I Was a Sword When I Reincarnated aka Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita

Manga seems to be pretty good, even for an isekai.

Start reading the translated LNs

I've only read the manga, but it's on my NU reading list. Does her LN art not have a fluffy hair, though?

There's this.

Just use the scantlator's website, most tend to have better image quality than the aggregator sites do. Since a cursory search revealed the raws only go up to one chapter ahead of this one the series is probably monthly. Since it's based on a LN has anyone here read/heard about it and can spoil whether it's any good?

Not as fluffy as the manga, though. But still as cute as ever. I'll just pretend in my headcanon that she went to a magic salon and straighten up her hair or something like that. Judging by the adaptation, the other way might be more fitting, though?

Or sword shisho could have started brushing her hair, another picture while I'm at it.

Enjoy her while she's still around, user.

>the scantlator's website
Does it offer long scroll?

>"I can't wait to read the new chapter of 'I reincarnated in a video game fantasy world as a 12 year old girl with 4 cheat skills and I'm in love with my non-blood related little sister'"

It's a guilty pleasure genre.

I read so many similar generic isekai power fantasy, I often mistake one series/characters with another.

any examples?

I like Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de. You guys should read it.

Do certain translators exclusively pick up isekai? It's amazing how many of these series get translated.
In any case, I'd read Mori Kouji's new series if it gets translated.

I don't remember very well. I think the latest one is not isekai, but other WNs. I confused X-Ray with that one isekai slave raep (not Himekishi ga Classmate, the other one). There's also with the dragon MCs got swapped in my head. I vaguely remember mistaking Growth Cheat with something else. I even once mistook Tsuyokute New Saga with the New Gate with Moonlight Journey, fuck that was embarrassing.

>Shion FEMME FATALE
Does it get better later on or not? The manga is tolerable, because of fanservice, but I couldn't stand how boring the WN is.

>tfw you've read so many isekai and yet are clearly able to recall their story/chapter events despite reading multiple series per day.
>tfw your personal isekai flavor of the month changes when releases die down inbetween volumes.

My current isekai of the month Lvl1 Skeleton

Biggest case of "lol read the novel" I've seen in a while.

From what manga is this character?

The WN is boring as shit. I should have specify the manga.

>Plot TWEEEEST
She never became average.Not by human standards.

Come on man, just read the thread, that question was answered just a few post in.

I will never forget about Yun my husbando (female (male)), of course.

reminder the new volume of dungeon defense is out and the Tl will start TLing in a week or so.
illustrations are out though.

It does fortunately, it's an eye icon next to the page number selector.

It's pretty good so far, hopefully it can continue to stay that way.

>love the characters
>hate the story
>omg pvp is worse than hitler!

pic related

Whole japan is isekai'd to another world

>Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic
>Not a single use of healing magic in right or wrong way yet
I guess the author forgot about his own title?

>ywn be isekai'd as a tentacle armour

it's because Isekai series have a lot of readers

>not liking the father and daughter relationship KINO

So who suffering for lack of news on shieldbro anime?
youtube.com/watch?v=mjezREyZI2U

I do, it's why I'm here. I just want to cherish and protect her and make her happy.