Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j7iLmb9vg7A
youtu.be/9rcIJIWqYmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gives me hope

Wtf I'm literally shaking now

Seriously, gooknigger?

youtu.be/j7iLmb9vg7A

I actually feel sorry for those democrats.

+50% turnout from 2016 primary. Be afraid white boy

youtu.be/9rcIJIWqYmo

It is nothing personelle but sorry I guess.

Wasn't it 100%? It jumped from 500k to 1mn.

>Ted Cruz got more votes alone than all Democrat candidates combined
It's literally nothing.

probably a good way to increase republican turnout by threatening a blue wave using nate silver style fake polls

And I am just laughing my Ossof still. 24/7 Cheeto Hitler propaganda and THAT is the best they can do?

I hope texas does go blue. Civic nationalism will die along with red texas.

Wow! The DNC should spend their entire $200k war chest campaigning in Texas. Suck it GOP!

I really hope that these pro-dem sites keep saying dems will win everything, that way the actual dem voters won't feel bothered to go vote because "their victory is assured"

Let's go, 2020 Trump, 2024 Shapiro, 2028 Shapiro

>Shapiro
oh god no.

OH yeah you're right

>2024 Shapiro, 2028 Shapiro
jews can't run for president its in the constitution where it says these rights only apply to humans

Yeah fuck that Jew.

shoah yourself.

I'd rather have Jeb than that kike

They should win near to everything. If they don't, if they only win even a slim majority, that will be telling.

We have a one party house/senate/president. Regardless of which party, we should expect a sharp turn the next election/midterm. That is the historical norm.

If that doesn't happen strongly, if we only see some 'gains', then that probably says pretty dire things for the Democrats come next presidential election.

>only apply to humans
It only lists that you have to be a Natural Born Citizen to be President. And we saw how that didn't matter for Obama.

They will win Florida.

Trump would win anyway in that case, in case he retained the Rust Belt.
On top of that ME, MN and NH are gonna be red soon

I haven't looked at any projections. What I am saying is that going strictly from historical trends we should see the Dems pick up both the House and the Senate. We should see them take both strongly, possibly even close to veto over ride levels (although probably just short of that).

That is the historical trend is all I am saying.

If they only pick up a slim majority in both, or only get one, or 'wow' fail to even get one and only make some gains...that says something.

>Ben "Israel for the Israelis! USA for everyone!" Shitpiro
>President

Stop being a fucking moron.

>democratic surge
>winning rep candidate gets more votes than all of the dem candidates combined

Who are they trying to fool?

themselves, duh

If it didn't die with California, it sadly never will.

Mm. At least until 2020 after Trump wins a second term. Following that they will drop all this SJW shit and try to be better creatures. Course they will have to deal with the monster they created for decades after that.

Define civic nationalism

sjws will start taking over their shithole party and will start pushing out old dems

YOU MAY NOT HAVE GIVEN ME MY DELEGATES DAHNALD, BUT TEXAS IS MINE. WITH TEXAS COMES THE OIL, AND I THINK WE BOTH KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.

THIS CAN GO ONE OF TWO WAYS DAHNALD, THE DECISION IS YOURS.

What opinions of Shapiro's do you 1488era disagree with? Serious question.

Lord, I miss Tedposting.

>inb4 browning tweet taken out of context

Ben Shapiro is an obsolete neoconservative #NeverTrump shill whose open borders, socially conservative ideology died around 2008. He champions demographic replacement, open borders, foreign interventionism and, of course, Israel..

>shapiro
sit down Tyrone

Florida here, no they won’t. The shooting that happened happened in the most liberal county in our entire state. Trump has a higher approval rating in Florida than he does nationally and it shows as soon as you leave broward or Miami-Dade. Rick Scott has a near 60% approval rating and that more than likely will translate to a senate seat.

It's just a primary, an open one at that, AND republican candidates got more than all of the democrat candidate votes combined.

I voted in the dem primary just for the lulz. It's fucking nothing.

There was no 2016 primary, because there was no Senate election in Texas that year. The last 2 primaries that would be relevant are 2014 (for John Cornyn) and 2012 (for Ted Cruz).

Yes, the Democrat primary turn out in 2018 was twice the number that it was in 2014. Interestingly, the 2014 turnout was also twice the number that it was in 2012. However, the Republican won the 2014 election by a higher margin in 2014 (27.2 points) than they did in 2012 (15.9 points).

That's not to say the Republicans should let down their guard. But just because the Democrat primary numbers have increased doesn't necessarily spell a win. In fact, in 2014, it was accompanied by a huge loss.

2012 figures in pic related. I'll reply with the 2014 ones.

2014 figures

newest normie newfag to ever be seen here. utterly disgusting

Already been debunked, you stupid gook.

How so?

G8 B8

Republicans had a 30 percent greater turnout. Dumbocrats eternally btfo

No it doesnt. But eventually conservatives will start hunting leftists under cover of night

It only took 10 years to destroy California and the plague of leftists to flee. Texas will simply lose property value and make it more affordable for native Texans again. Leftists have no home much like parasites

He just got done winning Florida. Why would he lose it? Hes kept his campaign promises. He will be president until 2024

> out of context

bump from page 10