Buyfag Thread

this is a boat

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-10-22/high-school-dxd-gets-new-tv-anime-series/.107975
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cousin being passive aggressive about my figures again
>"its from a cartoon called my little sister is this cute"
at least get the title right

There is an active post already. Why make a new one?

Post your pre-orders anons

I was gonna PO her but no one in these threads knows whether Funny Knights is a good Manufacturer

Ryuko, you can't just ride yourself into battle like this.

That's a boat, but this? THIS is a ship!

That ship is a clumsy dork.

Preorder when?

These 3 are going to look so perfect together.

She fought valiantly and is now coqquettishly asking for Admiral's Canon. This is standard behavior for an American gyaru.

>Akeno
My man.
Season 3 when?

I missed a pre-order so I deleted it, will maybe fix and post again.
Also, didn't we already get a season 3 with BorN?

I have two figs from them, the Aoki Hagane Kongo is fucking fantastic, and the Akitsushima is average.

I want that far right Tony Slut but I refuse to pay full price for it. I hope she bins but with my luck she won't.

what figure is this?

Ai-chan from Tawawa on Monday.

33 THOUSAND ANIME DOLLARS
over 33k for this
Being a dark souls fan is suffering

The elite knight armor looks sooo fucking good.

It looks much more detailed than your average titty monster

I wish any of the upcoming scales I want were up for pre-order. In the meantime I'll just keep buying older pre-owneds and pre-ordering Nendos.

When you consider the size and detailing that goes both on the sculpt and paint, and then compare that to the usual 10 to 20k anime figure, they're not as expensive as they look. As much as I like Dark Souls I still wouldn't buy one.

What's the first thing you do after getting a new figure?

pantsu

Assemble it probably?

I enjoy the smell of the newly opened box/fig.

No pre owned figs yet though.

> swimsuit figure
> opened

Should I?

What this user said Though i'm more interested in the butt underneath then the pantsu themselves, as nice as they may be.

Open the box. After that, look at its pantsu. That's not ev6on a list, it ju6has to happen.

Are there any Mandarake shops you avoid? There's a fig I want available at Fukuoka, Complex, and Nakano, and I've never bought from any of those three before.

hotglue

That is a very nice butt

Semen is healthy user.

That Alter LL SIF series is amazing.

Are there any "making of" videos for figures? I'm really curious on the production process.

Lick it? Smell it?

rub my tiny cock on their face

Jesus fuck, I had no idea they made a whale even fatter than that pig.

Buy it.

Although looking at some user pictures on MFC I think I've changed my mind anyway.

What was it?

that other girl is truly fat
porkchop is right on the edge and its perfect

There's one on Mandy for 2k. I like the pose and face a lot more than the BQ, but it's still not great and the mould quality on the user pics looks bad. I'll wait for a proper scale.

S4 in january.

Source?

YUCK
Her boobs and hips are too big

My ass. But no, s4 has been confirmed a while ago so probably early next year.

Uhhhhhh THICCER

>1/6

For that price I thought it was gonig to be larger

>probably early next year
Shouldn't we be seeing something more about it by now if that was the case?

PORKCHOP A CUTE!
CUTE!

Why would you ever buy a freaking whale figure? That thing needs to be incinerated

I always sniff it first, I like the PVC fumes

Shes not that big and I think shes cute.
STOP

very good taste user! these look lovely

So I want to preorder an item which isn't available elsewhere which one should I pick?

Plamoya: 16,877yen + 6600yen(shipping)

Solaris: 15000yen + 5700 shipping

Which one should I get, there is also ninoma but I don't trust them, especially since it will be released in Dec

I've had 0 problems with Solaris and they ship out fast go for it!

I've used plamoya before, but never for PO. They're expensive as hell though I'd go with solaris if they're legit

I'm talking solely from my experience, but if those two are your only options I would go with Solaris. I have bought 2 figures from them and the service and specialty the package were superb, some anons might have had a bad experience with them but in my case they were fantastic.

The only people who do are Chileans and fat fujos.

Not neccesarily. I mean, the announcement of a s4 was confirmed january this year so...

>Kaban without Serval

nani?!

I'm holding off in hopes GSC makes all my favorites Arai and Moose WHEN

>this year
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-10-22/high-school-dxd-gets-new-tv-anime-series/.107975

I wanna drill for pleasure into Taruco...

I want to be special so I will post my wishlist instead.

>taruko
way too big
porkchop has the right thickness

Alright, thank you anons, will order from Solaris then.

stop posting this disgusting shit it's not even buyfag related at this point, just two fatfuckers circlejerking over some fatasses

>he hates fat asses

goddamn gays

Where on MFC can I see all the figures I've subscribed too? Apparently I've hit some hidden cap and can't add more so I can see updates etc...

Good taste though. You should save up for Mika's BT-42.

BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR RUSSIAN GODDESS

spend 15 minutes peeling off the tape

If I was stuck in idol hell I would def get that. Looks sick good. Thankfully Im not trapped in there... yet?...

I hope I can pick up that Saber lily once she's released.

Scales are so fucking trash nowadays, I paid 18k for this, I want to kill myself.

What happened?

Then stop giving free (You)s to those attention-seeking fatfucks. It always start with the same fag posting a pig picture as bait, getting lots of replies and then posting more.

I can't bow much further than I already am, user. I have more merch for her than anyone other than my waifu.

Did you try to fuck it or something? It looks like you've snapped it in half... And no one else seems to have a problem

Next time, don't put your dick in your dig.

>fat asses
objectively nigger taste

That huge peg broke from no reason while I was trying to display her in cast off mode.

I'm assuming you also spent at least 18k on the mechanical device you dropped this thing into, so I'm sure you can deal with it.

>no reason

Not gay but does anyone else hate this trend of giving figures disgustingly big butts?

literally fucking nothing, this is how GKs are before you assemble them

get some super glue and stop being a whiny bitch

Close enough. Since it's taking them this long it better be 24 episodes.

Yes and no, depends if it fits and how exaggerated it is.

What the fuck is COMIC112 and how do I order merch from it?

Control your hamhands next time