Dragon Ball Super

New double-episode special is tonight boys!

Reminder that Android 17 and 18 will provide unlimited energy for the Genki Dama.

>b-but they only have unlimited stamina!
>t-the androids don't have unlimited genki!
>i-it won't work retard! genki is not stamina is not energy!!11eleven

Your tears will be the most delicious of them all if you think that Toei gives a fuck. The androids can stand still and fire ki blasts 24/7 but you retards think that they can't contribute to the genki dama in the same way because >muh genki is not ki, even though they can spam ki, genki, or "stamina" all day long without ever wearing out. News flash, nobody gives a fuck and it won't change what's going to happen in the episodes tonight.

I can't wait until the same exact scene is in the manga, too. Cry some more faggots, the androids will be the plot device that gives the genki dama enough limitless energy to be a "super killing" move. The genki dama is only limited by Goku himself and his ability to gather and control the limitless energy the androids pour into his incompetent hands.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/toshio916/status/916785983722479616
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>muh genki is not ki
it's not

>Creating a new thread on page 3
Smart.

>m-muh page 3
pathetic

How is this fucker gonna catch up to the anime? It’s looking like this fight will go on until the next chapter, and then he has to make Goku gather all the fighters (and hard to skip ones like Android 17 and Frieza) and then go up to half-way through the Tournament.

*goku walks up to jiren*
"heh im gunna beat you!"
*jiren grabs goku by the head and puts it up to his ass*
BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Saved you an hour boys thank me later

You're getting banned and not me, so I don't really care.

longer and longer filler arcs

>a-anyone I don't like should be b&
>implying I'm OP
Impressive, user.

Would you care to continue posting off-topic and shitting up this thread, or am I going to have to continue notifying Zeno of your stupidity?

Nope, Cabba is destined to job forever.

>NO MORE WARMING UP THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!

Nobody cares. It's still going to happen.

Get ready to be assblasted when the androids load up Goku's attack with infinite energy, genkifag.

>implying Toriyama/Toei remembered Androids have unlimited ki

It's literally the only relevant thing about them.

Toei is awful but they can't forget that... r-right bros?

Why does Toei like spoiling shit so much?

I MISS HIM SO MUCH

Marketing, they have to hype up the episodes somehow.

>entire episode spoiled weeks in advance
There is literally no way this episode will be *good* now that we already know everything that is going to happen.

only 5 minutes left

5 minutes until the special begins. Can't wait!

TWO MORE MINUTES!!! GET IN HERE

This sonic post is as anime as it gets. Sonic Adventure 2 was evangelion whereas Sonic 06 was Final Fantasy 13.

I want to see the ratings. The One Piece special didn't get better ratings than normal episodes.

ITS ALMOST TIME!

What the fuck are you retards talking about, it starts at 9 in Japan.

Just baiting, ignore them.

6 more minutes until the episode airs

What channel?

5 more minutes

>There is literally no way this episode will be *good* now that we already know everything that is going to happen.
We've known what was going to happen since the first Summary came out. Personally i only want to see some decent choreography instead of TATATATATA even if it only lasts 30 seconds

BASED

What’s everybody eating for the special tonight? I’m ordering Pizza, Wings, and an oven baked sandwich from Dominls personally.

I'm eating cock

Hot pockets.

Eww, a faggot.

Is the episode at 8 or 9 est time?

an egg

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

(So many screencaps I'll take from today's special, I'll be sure to upload them.)

Patty melts

Doritos with Mountain Dew

5 minutes

FIVE (5)
MINUTES

Hot.

How do you stay fit eating this garbage?

where can i watch the episode live?

No wonder you guys are a bunch of fat fucks.

Push-ups, sit-ups, and plenty of juice.

I have high metabolism, I'm a skinny fuck.

They don’t, they’re obviously American therefore likely obese.

Who the fuck eats Pizza AND Wings in one sitting? Fucking slobs

Bratwurst (Not actual cocks, like this guy ) and Philly cheese steak hotpocket bites. Also, I'm getting fucking drunk.

11EST

McDonald's

Don't eat to die, user. Eat to live.

Wish me luck, Sup Forums!

What's with the increase of Newfags? Did Sup Forums and Sup Forums heard about the Special

He'll be wished back at the end, r-right? ;_;

Either that, or it's Sup Forums being Sup Forums

Don't mind me just spoiling the end of Super

Get in shape.

nah senpai, not a newfag
i'm just interested on a link where i can watch the episode live since youtube streams are fucking dead

HORY SHET first minute into the ep and Ribrianne's arrow aimed at Goku hits Piccolo, he can't seem to regenerate his arm this time
Will him fight the rest of the tournment on only one arm?

FujiTV. This shit needs to be stickied by now.

They don't. Why do you think there's one user who weights over 400lbs?

thanks

It's weekend.

You are definitely a manlet if you think that is a lot of food. I’m 6’2, weigh 225, bench 265, squat 305, deadlift 315. Don’t tell me to get in shape, faggot.

get outta here you quirkless bum

Pics of gains or gtfo.

I hope best GoD get's a lot of screen time tonight. Just him doing cute stuff is enough for me.

lmao

Who would ever lie on the internet, fatass?

wanna ate your moms pussy thb

>Personally i only want to see some decent choreography instead of TATATATATA
Silly faggot. You'll get pic related and fucking like it.

S'all good man. I'm really not as unhealthy as I could be. Yes, It's trash, but I've been steadily getting into shape by just eating less, even if it is garbage. And I'm gonna have some veggies too, I promise.

Are the fat virgin neetcucks who have never even held a girl's hand insecure that someone else is in shape?

>Manlet
I'm kind of lanklet tho.

Anyone use this before? Do they have jap audio with subtitles?

My brother and I just went shopping, and are making breakfast for dinner. Maple sausage, biscuits with a dab of country gravy and eggs. Fresh nanners and maybe some apple slices for dessert.

I would have rather Sean Schemmel hosting.

>trying to scold others for their eating habits on Sup Forums
it's almost like you forgot what website you're on

Buu better have a major role in the next arc. He's been shafted twice now.

I hate Schemmel so fucking much.

starts in less thann 2 hours correct?

>I hate Schemmel so fucking much.
Why?

My usual stream got nuked.
Still searching on google for one. Youtube isn't dependable.

what the fuck is a preshow for an anime?

Let's say 90% of the world is overweight. Does that make it okay? Does that make obesity healthy?

>bait

Shut the fuck up and go screech about being healthy to people who give a shit, like your mother (maybe).

JUST

we aren't here to talk about fitness you retard. this is a DRAGON BALL SUPER THREAD. There is a time and place for everything. NOW GET HYPED FOR THE SPECIAL

I'm just getting this on their link/

twitter.com/toshio916/status/916785983722479616
KEK

Baked salmon and a baked potato. Drinking water. That was going to be my dinner anyway; I'm not getting my hopes up for this.

>I happen to like Schemmel. Your post has to be bait.
Americuck, neck yourself.

theyre marketing it heavily for some reason