How to explain Jews aren't white to Blacks?

You are a Chad just walking down the street, and suddenly, several niggers show up with guns. You aren't armed because you are in a liberal haven anti-gun area. Luckily these niggers are Farrakhan's minions; they are only looking for Kikes. How do you explain that you are a goy to these niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2018/03/07/louis-farrakhan-is-haunting-the-left/?utm_term=.32b72ce6ecfe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any true white man should be able to summon a visceral hatred of kikes that would immediately convince the Melanites

Not helpful, nevertheless, I appreciate your confidence in huwhite race

Tell them they're 'light skinned' sandniggers. Dirtniggers will know what that means.

Say something to the effect of “listen you uppity jiggerboos, I hate those god damn heebs more than you do, show me the way to the local synagogue and I’ll show you why Hitler was a fucking pussy, biz nood”. Then proceed to do some tribal dance and fuck a kid to get rid of your aids

Kill all the Jews

>definitely works

Tell them Your daddy was blacc and how he ran away after impregnating Your mom. The niggers will start to cry since they will be reminded of their lack of a father figure

whip out my BUC (Big Uncircumcized Cock)

In Britain we pull down our trousers to show them our uncut dicks.

Recite Mein Kampf

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

>I was circumcised as a baby.
It wasn't my choice

Blacks like and fear conspiracy theories, I would explain that they are shapeshifters who have been stealing DNA to fit in and subvert other racial groups.

>How to explain Jews aren't white to Blacks?
You don't. You tell niggers: ""See that long nosed "white"man rubbing his hands? He has a lot of money he stole from you. He is oppresing you. Show the white man he can't keep you down any longer! Black power! Kill him by bruddas!"
And enjoy the show.

> The most in depth answer
Sieg Heils

Doesn't matter what they believe or not. They want all of us dead... (even though other races don't actually like them anyway)

David Duke says only 1% of whites own black slaves in the slavery era, while 40% of kikes own niggers in that period.

let's be honest here, those kind of jews who look fully white are RARE.

Most of the ashkenazi jews looks half of 1/4 arab with their shitty ugly melting looking faces.

>surrender without fight
That's so French-like Pierre

Askenazi jews are white. But they are jews. It is like explain christians are white when there are nigger christian in Africa. You can explain something that is not true. Jews are white but we say they are not becouse we do not see them as our brothers.

Also don't forget to speak with ugandan accent and click from time to time. Tell them you're an albino bruddah. This is very important.

If you google "Israeli female army", they look pretty damn white. Jewish propaganda?

Drop a penny and don't make a move to pick it up

I cringe whenever an american talk about bravery. your ancestors were all cowards who couldn't handle europe, you are the betas of the europeans.

congratulations dumb new worlder, you used your brain.

take your dick out

ITT goys teaching jews how to pretend not to be jew

Saged af

send them to Louise Farrakan videos. He will do the rest.

They were so afraid of Europe that they bent them over and fucked them in the ass. Makes sense to me.

He looks unnatural. Bleaching/surgery?

By giving them glasses and point out the fleshy faces, dracula faces, semitic features, afro asiatic features etc..

Whites faces are noble, solemn, with nothing to hide or with inclinations, Jews faces are ratty, semitic with tons of inclinations.

Im Iberian therefore my lineage is distinct completely from.afro asiatics, there is no population.Jews fit in.other than moors and semitics, to anglos and northerners Jews are simply aliens.

It is canon law that all racism.against blacks is to be banned untill determined time, gather the hatred of blacks towards Jews.

You don't see Jews openly declaring hatred of goyim.

Ethiopian Jews are black. Modern day "Ashkenazi" (aka random Russians) are Slavic

>that answer may only work on other whites

Probably botox.

Show foreskin.

Just training and diet, bruh.

You can't explain anything to them . Their mind is like a cross between a women and a toddler.

>You don't see Jews openly declaring hatred of goyim
Spotted the moor who never met a mizrahi

>I was born non-white
It wasn't my choice :^)

>couldnt handle Europe
More like ability to take a risk and face the uncertainty

WW2

their religion has a racial component, they will not "racemix" if they are a man and faithful, and in israel it's forbidden for any of them to marry a goy

>kekistani flag talking
How's Sargon's dick taste like?

>"...I'm Roman Catholic."

Demonstrate foresginn. :DDddd

>mizrahi
Please enlighten me

Probably dyes his hair and whitens his teeth.

>Bill Ackman (Kike-banker)
I think his foreskin is normal.

That was one of the most well written statements I have read on this board. Kudos.

> how?
You can’t. They don’t have the brain power to differentiate between similar but different things.

There is no gradation in their native languages. It’s not in their languages because it didn’t appear in their thoughts.

Dontell will show the way

And even in the south only 5% of white homes owned slaves - and the slave market was closed on Jewish holidays it was so thoroughly Jewish.

>niggers
>Farrakhan's minions
huh? choose one. also they would know already italians are part moor

Whether you are real white or a jew, you shouldn't be wondering around NOI territory, just like they shouldn't be hanging around in your yard.

Good fences make good neighbors.

*wandering

I flip out my din't and say: Look I'm not circumsized.

>Melanites
toppest of keks
directly out of the Old Testament

You can't with afro americans.
They don't even get the difference between bantu, zulu and san.

show them my uncut dick, if you are cut you are automatically kike and deserve the shootings

checked

Explain the leo frank case to them.

>melanites

Best response.

"Look homie, I am to kike what you are to monkey."

I thought that's what the Black Isrealits where trying to do.

Just point them to black leaders. Pic related. Also:
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2018/03/07/louis-farrakhan-is-haunting-the-left/?utm_term=.32b72ce6ecfe

show them my uncircumcised cock and offer to aid them in their quest

Fucking jews man. Would love sources for this information though desu.

Ask them about Abos

Jews are whiter than Amerimutts, that's for sure. Ashkenazis have more European DNA, genetics and blood than your average white American does.

D/c
Memeflag
Kys kike

>D/c
>Memeflag
>Kys kike

Point to Filipinos.

Some of them are dark as fuck. That doesn't make them black.

>David Duke says only 1% of whites own black slaves in the slavery era, while 40% of kikes own niggers in that period.
True, but since there were almost no kikes in the US at that time, whites owned more than 90% of the slaves.

Leave the Flips out of this. Plus thats a really fucking back example. No 84 IQ negro is going to compute that.

*Bad /roll

>How do you explain that you are a goy to these niggers?
I say "God".

Also, since "white" in America is more of a feeling than a scientific definition, you can't prove that Jews aren't white.

That chick is freaking gorgeous. I could jerk it off just looking at her face

AU REVOIR, SHOSHANNA!

Niggers are too dumb to understand, or they refuse to because they like to have Jews as rent-seeking allies against whites.

Tariq Nasheed (we wuz kangz black nationalist) refuses to except the Jewish question, but thinks that whites are evil vampires that try to drain niggers of their melanin.

*accept*

But Jews are white.

If they have 1% of Arab blood, it's another debate.

The DeWolfs potential sephardic jewish roots are distant and not completely verified. At the very least, their genetics were mostly white european.

How can one say Gwyneth Paltrow is not white?

>those disgusting neck moles