Boruto discussion

What do you want to see from the next gen kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7aZQrzjxu5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More Hawawa and Namida.

Good fights

Boruto already has better fights.

perfect taste. some sarada would be nice

For them to receive good character development before being killed, to focus on Boruto's reaction to the fact that he ruined everybody's life in Part 2 and how it will negatively influence his character development, and the Ootsusukis devolving into civil war as their invasion goes increasingly south
Also for Salad to get some power that hard counters Ootsusuki powers, but as consequence to build up tension and hammer home the fact that Boruto is doomed, she becomes an omnipresent background threat

An episode focusing on the background characters in the class like butt plug tail girl, goth loli girl, etc would be nice.

More Salad and Bolt hanging out alone.

All three build up the holy triangle of cuteness.

>boruto
>discussion
What do you Boruto fags usually discuss about in this thread anyway?

Usually waifus and dumb writing. Occasionally TL user will show up to translate something for us. Then there's pinkshitfag.

wew, its almost like you were a faggot

>Nardo dies and Bort feels responsible
>goes rogue and leaves the village
>Sumire pursuiting and finds him.
>She tries to persuade him like he did to her in the Nue arc and it works
>She hugs him and pic related happens

Make it happen

Denki and Mitsuki really want that B huh?

salad being relevant as a fighter

this is all i want
also hawawa being more than just hawawa

Don't forget retard-kun.

i'm getting real fucking bored with this class trip

At one point Boruto is gonna go souvenir hunting, so that should be fun.

Why'd they take away Naruto's Sage of Six Paths and Kakashi's Sharingan? Does Kishi hate the best characters?

>Being bestowed godlike powers and being more broken than you should be for a single fight with Madara/Kaguya
>Continuing to be that broken into the next generation where nobody can possibly defeat you.

Ok

Pretty much this.

you can make that case for Naruto, but Kakashi's was well within reason

Doesn't Naruto still have it? Sauce still have his Rinnegan

Naruto should still have the sage's chakra, but he hasn't shown that form with the rinnegan symbol on his back yet.

Maybe Naruto is saving it for a real threat. Sasuke in particular always spams his eyehax ever since he got Mangekyou Sharingan.

I love Sakura so much, you guys just don't understand

I hope they AT LEAST develop Wasabi and Cat-eyed girl.

I hope they don't become the next TenTen.

I don't really like Sumire since she's a bit boring and disgusting and she's already got some backstory atleast.

I would watch a filler ep of those 3 background girls (Wasabi, Cat-Eye and Goth Loli).

More fujobait with Mistuki. Or just more Mitsuki in general.

>Cat-eyed girl
Who?

Place your bets faggots. Who in the new generation will be the first to die in the inevitable destruction of Boruto's happy world?

Iwabe

Yeah. I can see him biting the dust, probably more so than anyone else right now.

Literally the only character worth anything in this new gen is Sarada. Maybe Chocho cuz best girl needs a sidekick who don't give a fuck.

Namida Suzumeno

Oh, birdhead.

I want to fuck the shit out of Konohamaru.
Why does his clan produce so many 10/10 good looking men?

>more Mitsuki in general
Seconded. I need to know how he interacts with Orochimaru, Log, and Taka.

I hope Log reappears at some point.

lol boruto's fights are garbage

As the older sibling of a main character, and the son of a former villain-turned-neutral, it is not a matter of if he is going to die, but when.

post Konohamaru.

Alright.

L-Lewd!

>filename
>tumblr
>pinkshit
Go back

more

coolest guy took his eye back

OTP
T
P

Fuck off narutards

It's not like that faggot needs it in Pure Land.

Nice meme

>implying Bort won’t be fucking swarms of girls during his travels while Salad becomes the village cumdumpster

Animation is only one aspect of a fight, good fights have more than just nice animation; just look at Pain vs Naruto which some people dislike because of the fluid animation, but they still regard it as the best fight in the series because of the emotional roller-coaster ride it takes you on. In comparison Boruto's fights lack any real emotion or risk which is why despite the good animation their still pretty boring honestly. Also I still can't believe they wasted Gaiden's animation budget on a 30 second taijutsu fight for fucking Sakura.

I want Himawari to be relevant but it will never happen regardless of the time skip or not

>Shipping a Uzumaki/Hyuuga with a Uchiha
Literally cancer. How about no and they don't go with the cliche of the protagonists kids getting together

>I still can't believe they wasted Gaiden's animation budget on a 30 second taijutsu fight for fucking Sakura
Why? It's not like the Scarlet Spring had anything else going for it. It's by far the worst thing to ever come directly from Kishi himself.

>JUST BECAUSE IT LOOKS REALLY COOL DOESN'T MEAN IT IS

>REEEEEEEEEE--

>implying

Denki is for Iwabe

>no tits
She was always destined to LOSE user

fuck off lamo. it's a good fight and literally everybody besides you agrees

The OTP of the series.

Hopefully.

I just think Sarada fits better as a best friend. Team 7, and Kakashi's team as well, would have been so much better without any inter-teammate romance. Look at InoShikaChou for comparison.

Can't believe that's a real calendar

Best couple

Sakura's line must forever be cucked.

Fuck off autist.

Could go for getting into any fighting styles or clan techniques that the other students already know at their current level. Been getting little glimpses here and there but they could use a collective group battle to get a better feel for it.

This. More team Spring of Youth would be nice too.

Sarada's MS

That reminds me... Greatest lovestory ever told?

chunin exams like the first one

>Many things of Naruto were inspired by the indian culture.
>Indian marriage
>The ring on the right hand for the men and on the left hand for the woman
>Sumire's mark on her left hand and Boruto's mark on his right hand almost looking identical

That's it guys.

By the way, what is that thing Sumire wears under her sailor outfit? The black thing. Is there a name for it?

I really want some post-apocaliptic ninja era desu.

Basically everything goes back before the village-system. Clans vs Clans.

Greatest love story ever told.

Fucking love those Narusara doujins.

Only those with patrician taste will understand

Mein neger.

Some plain underwear maybe?

I mean the black long-sleeved thing. Is it armour or something?

its all filler

Wasn't the first half of Naruto about making your own path and beating destiny ?

I want timeskip Salad to become a titcow so her mom can feel bullied by her own daughter

>ever giving a filler character such an important role
I don't think so

this shit is literally NaruSaku tier

Only NaruSaku tier shit here is you crying in every thread

How is a post like thisnot comparable to all those tumblr whales who were spouting that kind of retarded shit before and after chapter 700 was realased? But considering the fact how offended you get by anyone who doesn't wank to your crackship, I'm pretty sure your either are a huge autist or a tumblr whale yourself, so either way your opinion is invalid.

Not that guy, but what kind of weird Narusaku theories were there? Stopped following Naruto after Pain so I missed out on all the stupid shipwars (until now).
Though I wouldn't call it a crackship. A crackship would be something like Wasabi x Boruto, who have never interacted at all... let alone with any potential romantic subtext.

I have absolutely no desire to participate in this shit thread, even though I have plenty to discuss.

You people are the worst, and I wish you'd all die.

They look so cute together. They're made for each other.

at least it's not snk

>how is a post like this not comparable
Your knee-jerk butthurt response exactly is what makes you no less autistic than those faggots

Electric Wind God Fists
Bort has literal zero excuses

At this point there's barely a difference.

Hey guys let's go to my new website, leave these triggered salafags behind
Borusumi.com

>falseflagging this hard

Just let the thread die you autistic spergtards. There's no saving it.

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=7aZQrzjxu5w

Narusara is the true ship