You can't do shit cumskin

You can't do shit cumskin.
We will rule you in 20 yeasr, mark my words!
Go and post your Hitler memes, even if he was on our side, fighting the jews.
We will free you from them and plese your women!

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e?gi=51fb9f172a20
nytimes.com/2018/02/28/us/politics/trump-gun-control.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t.t*rkroach

You will bow down to ALLAH if you want or not, dead or alive.

NO, but it doesn't matter, your women belong to us and you will pray to Muhammad (Peace be upon him) or you will be daed.

You wtching your animes Sup Forums?
While we fuck your sisters, hahahaha

Flag checks out.
Theres no live stock in aldi mehmet, no fucky fucky for you.

weak white eu trash we will replace you

Sure. That's why you all resort to fucking the livestock, because our women are so enthralled by your manliness. GTFOH with that.

I fucked a hijabi

It was fun

She wasn't very halal ;)

Your "sisters" are all "sharmoota" and want a western dick

>t. Muslim cellar-dwelling no-hoper in an attempt to feel big and powerful on the internet
Get a job like your parents have told you many times. Or go fight for the Taliban and die in Afghanistan.

???
sure....
proof?
bla bla fuck off white trash, you have no children we are the next step up for eu

it is habibi

all the brown girls are still muslim on paper sure, but they melt when white guy looks at them

I'll fuck your goat hans

come and try whoramed

bitches, could fuck them all up

>fuck them all up
u gay eh?
take it up a goats ass whoramed

>bitches, could fuck them all up
No, Hans. You wouldn't. Stop larping as the arab man you fantasize about fucking you in the ass and go do something productive.

ALLAHU AKBAR!

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

ALLAHU AKBAR!

Always get +20 blood pressure when i see them. Even when i was still a blue-pilled faggot this was the case. It's almost like it's a natural reaction or something.

The amount of shitskin girls that hit on me at all the different places I've worked is ridiculous. They just seem to innately know dating whitie would be an upgrade.

haha nice try, you shweinehaut are all weak and you know it, that's why you all here
??????
Get used to it, we will be the majority soon

ALLAHU AKBAR!

This.

Natural selection. Whites slowly losing influence, your time is over, criminals.

I know this is just a slide thread but if you'll allow me. Good men of Christian faith pushed your filth from Europe once and it sure as hell can happpen again. Don't get too comfortable, Omar. When an army of soldiers march under the cross of Christ Crucified nothing can stop them. VAE VICTUS! DEUS VULT!

Natural selection did play a part as I turned them all down. Because I would never, never put my dick in anything non-white. Why have children with skin the colour of shit?

>color of shit

Brown is a natural color, unlike pale skin. Only cave animals have it. Retard.

well this explains the problem

mudsluts incoming

My God your women are ugly

Such a stupid nigger. Get out of our countries or get nog'd

Keep dreaming.

Only before i get all the cash, cuck.

Muslims will lose faith like christians

Indians are fit as fuck. The good looking ones. Almost as sexy as a hunky Italian or Greek (which are obviously theee top tier in both women and men)

>Brown is a natural color, unlike pale skin. Only cave animals have it

theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e?gi=51fb9f172a20

>White men get more responses. Whatever it is, white males just get more replies from almost every group.

>White women prefer white men to the exclusion of everyone else—and Asian and Hispanic women prefer them even more exclusively. These three types of women only respond well to white men.

Hahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Inb4 "statistics are raciss"

No sunlight, no sunburn = white skin

>implying any responsible man dates a western girls without fuck und dumb them...

But i know, you virgin rednecks need to fuck first to know what is reality.

i knew that already but you said ONLY cave animals
i am still here, waiting for you to back up your claim

no whiteness comes from superiority.
Polar Bears were a mutation of brown bears and are now superior in every way.
Also white.

get btfo

Nice argument, retard. Now hurry up to your fake right wing zionist protest group.

bent over to take it in the ass just like iraq, afghanistan, and palestine do

Isn't if funny how it's always shitskins with German, Canadian, American, British and Aussie flags posting this crap. Makes you really think

>Pray to Mohamed
Nice try larper but muslims pray to Allah. Next time at least try

White skin = handicapped in nature, simple as that.

subhumans thinking they have power when they are only artificially rised to fight us
the absolute state of afair of muslim pawn stupid imbreed niggers

Tell me, how does it feel to be attracted to 6-9yr old girls?

Time will tell, bet that your voted Heroes will fuck you in the ass first. No need for other people to fight you. Brainlet.

People without white skin who live in northern europe have to take vitamin D supplements or they get ill.

Literally not an argument
Go on, you can do it!
You can form an argument!

Be carefull when you do though, most western women are diseased whores these days.

POLAR BEARS

they can fuck up every other bear

Daily reminder Arab women are whores and love white cock

your people are nothing and always will be the muslim are a beta text version of european stupid uncivilized and incapable of nothing more than destruction

funilly enough they are one of the few mammals with black skin

But dont tell the new german
it will be our little secret

>cream of Islam
Lmao what the fuck kind of name is that? It must sound better in german

Time is ticking, weak fag:

nytimes.com/2018/02/28/us/politics/trump-gun-control.html

Haha have Germany. It will become a third world shit hole like you have evolved to live in. Quick question how will youbimport enough sand?

like you have zero responsability in what is happening ,you pawn
meanwhile east europe and russia have very clear how to behave and western europe is waking up more than enought to exterminate the whole world if we want it

invade Polen, they have a desert

Answer the question, how does it feel to be attracted to 6-9 yr old girls?

Not first you get cucked by your beloved western white girls, virgin fag.

?
I think you responded to the wrong poser, fren

That depends, you Muslim?

Nope

NAPALM NOW

Shill posting is followed by muzzie posting is followed by kike posting is followed by LGBTQ posting is followed by more shill posting.

The shilling is cyclical

meanwhile in the real life you are low caste people with zero power and marginalized
only used when merkel or other politician can use you in their plans
you are even and enemy you are insects

Oh good sir then I can only apologize profusely & beg pardon...but then surely you can understand that the flag & the whole unfortunate business of Muslims invading and using the flag surely you understand.

While I have you good sir, when are you ever going to get over the guilt from events that happened in a whole previous century & start butchering the caliphate?

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure that i am financially and socially better situated than you faggot.

You can't argue, faggot. Go lose your virginity first, then come discuss like a man, not like a tranny.

When are you gonna give up this outdated desert larp?Join the 21st century will ya?

The moment the AfD turns leftist.
here me out here
All the other parties are fixated only on being the polar opposite of the AfD right now.
If the AfD swings left, well have the fourth Reich within days.
>alternatively: image familiar

wait wrong image

oh look, it thinks it's people.

How does it feel to be attracted to girls between 6-9yr old girls?

Cringe. Fucking hell.

ooga booga

they look like vampires literally

better.

Great can't wait sooner the better.

Some advice from an Irishman. If you encounter others who still have guilt for shit that happened in a different century, could you please remind them that rather than making up for past sins, their pro immigration is fucking up the rest of Europe & other citizens aren't happy about being told to take in Merkels guests. Would really appreciate it.

speak like a true subhuman what can you expect for a low tier caste people with niiger blood

> this is typical german post is today

Well I would only get the whole
>DONT YOU WANT TO HELP THESE POOR CRYING CHILDREN
spiel, the bluepill is strong here

>german

>your women belong to us
have you dealt with our women? Good luck with that.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

It's over you cunt. Your fetish in your pic don't work, since your whole right wing parties are filled with fake jews.