What the fuck happened to BLM? This shit disappeared overnight

What the fuck happened to BLM? This shit disappeared overnight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKt5cuq9qO8
heavy.com/news/2016/07/matthew-gerald-baton-rouge-police-shooting-victim-dead-officers-identified-name-alton-sterling-sheriff/
reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/574z6b/the_very_real_clinton_foundation_accounts_payable/
youtube.com/watch?v=4--cG8h52Ps
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/15/black-lives-matters-anti-israel-platform-blindside/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CF closed
no more gibs

They would have disappeared overnight if it weren't for George Soros

good. those people were fucking retarded

Bad optics

WHOSE STREETS? OUR STREETS!

Well, maybe they realized their entire slogan is an oxymoron

>Beck

That's bullshit, but I believe it

Jews shut it down because it was redpilling normies into openly hating niggers

Winter be cold nigga.

No political ammunition and liberal attention spans are the shortest on Earth. Liberals jump on to issues that give them the most social brownie points leaving the previous issue in the dust

I guess blm doesn't matter that much after all.

in ways that matter, they and their enablers have set the black community back 50 yrs.

Trump's election showed that to be true

They are waiting for the next crisis to occur that can be milked for political capital.

Do you have a link? Thanks!

Probably one of the best explanations desu.

checked
that's the best I got so far, still digging

what happened to he will not divide us?
youtube.com/watch?v=XKt5cuq9qO8

they lost elections in every state they chimped out in

they helped Trump bigly so they shut it down

They have been arrested or shot dead by other blm.

Thank god too. I’m not gonna question it, just accept it as a miracle.

war time, i mean the elections are over

Cool! I'll look for it!

Poo Lives Matter!

it's from a reddit post, and it's photoshopped

Do you have the Reddit link? Backtrack!

They were funded by Trump to scare white people into voting for him.

4 D
D

Dey tha poopoo!!

Murdered by BLM sniper in Baton Rouge.

FPBP

As they say, "Freedom fighters don't fight for free." Remember that most people are working, and when they're not working, they're running errands or sawing logs. We're not so far gone that people believe they have nothing to lose, as bad as it seems at times.

With this in mind, any demonstrations and organized groups are funded rather generously by a wealthy "benefactor" and should be suspected as such.

Kikes probably realised America wasn't ready yet for black superiority propaganda. So they shut it down and toned it back some notches.

It still exists, actually. As have dozens of groups promoting tolerance and raising awareness about police brutality and corruption.

Soros and Russia (both known funding sources) have stopped funding them. No money, no 'movement'.

Forgot the link about Gerald and others sniped. Read more if you like:
heavy.com/news/2016/07/matthew-gerald-baton-rouge-police-shooting-victim-dead-officers-identified-name-alton-sterling-sheriff/

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/574z6b/the_very_real_clinton_foundation_accounts_payable/

Trump fixed race relations broken during Obama and no one feels the compulsion to shoot niggers sanymore, besides the true psychopaths.

I was a little more disappointed when West Virginia was visited by hordes of white adult men holding tiki torches chanting "the jews will not replace us!"
That's what you call a National Embarrassment
at least BLM raises money, and never fucking drove a car into a crowd of innocent people.
THATS kind of retarded.

Soros funds dried up, your "cause" go BOOM when it hit the floor

Fuarkkk

> in this world, jews love and protect blacks.
woooaaahhhhhh

youve never been to Brooklyn.

Organizing for America... Is that code for Antifa? Those fuckers got real quiet all of the sudden, just like BLM

>BLM endorses blacks chimping out and destroying cities through rioting and killing innocent police officers.
>But those white nationalists with their tiki torches were scary!!!

THATS kind of retarded

>political ammunition
>political capital.

Their busy collecting all the politics off the ground in state parks so they can build a political battleship, made of politics.

They're too busy screaming about being KANGS because of a superhero movie

Thanks! It looks like it was posted a year ago! Unfortunately, no direct link to doc!

through those "backdoor channels" that are in the news

the Trump administration let it be known that all the rioting and raising hell was going to carry penalties that were going to be prohibitive to the protesters

> destroying cities
where?

If that's the case it needs to be resurrected.

>friends of democracy
That's the Ilyse Hogue venture, isn't it?

February's over.

This is a global community, its the beaners month now.

youtube.com/watch?v=4--cG8h52Ps

> $16,603.90 spent on tap water
> niggers still smell

explain?

>Poland Spring
How can they keep getting away with it

>Poland Spring
aren't they destroying the american environment to sell bottled water?

I live in a nigger city, I can attest that the streets are a lot saver during these wintery weeks

They bit the hand that fed them.
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/15/black-lives-matters-anti-israel-platform-blindside/

what the fuck is that poland spring thing?

was it the pathetic KOD manifestations of 200 who 'selforganized'
.. just before 60 000 marched on the streets?

800$/200=4$ per user
fuck we are cheap

Money dried up, crisis actors don't show up when not paid.
All these groups are pressure instruments for the rich elite players. E.g. "If you don't do what I want, I can fuck up your business with my bought gang of professional terrorists".

>groids in charge of money management

It's financial implosion was inevitable, these people could be handed all the money in the world and still fuck up.

It's the top-selling brand of bottled water in America from Poland, Maine

>The strong anti-Israel language stunned liberal Jews, many of whom have expressed support for the Black Lives Matter movement’s protests against shootings by police of unarmed black men.

>“It is a real tragedy that Black Lives Matter — which has done so much good in raising awareness of police abuses — has now moved away from its central mission and has declared war against the nation state of the Jewish people,”

kill some niggers and find out

Clintons and corporate dems liked them to Russiagate

Praise Allah!

I think there may be multiple reasons.

But yet another is that college-educated liberals completely underestimated how feral, low IQ, impulsive, and dangerous blacks are. Especially when they have lots of illegal guns and are riled up with lots of propaganda.

The chimpout that resulted in 6 cops dead shook them to the core. That was a bad PR move. And the divide between whites and blacks grew really strong with that one, because blacks that are basically like children couldn't comprehend that what that guy did was wrong.

The only reason this was a thing is because white people made it a thing and now those people found something else to virtue signal about

they have a superhero marvel movie now , things won't get better then this, so why make a fuss anymore?

Niggers don't protest when it's cold out, same reason crime drops during the winter.

Where was their msm coverage last summer?

And you meddling kids!

Isn't LeBeooouf in jail or something?