Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pXroJJruBw
youtube.com/watch?v=N9QYZ6qha1s
youtu.be/wuDx6_PLIVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=2pXroJJruBw

What was the "hate crime" they committed?

Hey! Martin Luther cream. Long time no see, buddy.

if only they binned that knife

Being doubleplus ungood.

>Hate
That's an odd spelling of "thought".

Talcum X is so insecure about all the trolling he gets he has blocked half of twitter

>cheers to jailing the fash
>for words
>totally don't see any irony here guys

Keep LARPing, Shaun. Can't imagine how great it feels to go to sleep and wake up every day knowing your entire life is fake.

>send them to the gulag
Are they not aware they’re communists now

Isn’t it a hate crime to simply disagree with a Muslim on the internet in the UK?

being honest about muslims

This actually scares me, I know one day I'll get taken by this shit.

How can they screw over productive members of society for having "problematic" opinions. This is the kind of shit that is going to make people REALLY want to heat up their ovens for these god damn kikes.

>dissent=hate crime in cucked UK

Yes

>Something is coming; stop, and you'll hear it

>Britain
>Hate Crimes

Yeah they probably put a package of bacon in the halal section of a store or something benign.

They were harassing people they thought were Muslim rapists. Trumpfags are retarded

are they even white nationalists, i thought they were just weirdo jew-lovers who whined about based muslim rapists

Jayda Fransen is our true mummy

>productive members of society
lol shut up prole

Being a dickhead to somebody can land you in jail in bongland

Death to trump death to Putin

Kill all conservative scumfucks

Apparently there's a reason 1984 was set in London.

wrong think
it's punishable in bongland.

Unlike mass raping girls if you are a muzzie, thats just part and parcel

THINKING INCORRECTLY!!!!!

>germany
Walk outside right now and yell "Hitler did nothing wrong" and tell us how that goes for you.

>They were harassing people they thought were Muslim rapists.
>harassing

And what does that mean in practice?

> they thought were Muslim rapists

Not like there's a shortage there.

No. They're pro Israel civic nationalists.

>The people who disagree with me are forcibly being imprisoned for speaking contrary to my way of thinking

won't be long now

Wrongthink

being islamo-critical civic nationalists

They're literally jews

>Germany talking shit
Don't you celebrate the fact that you lost the war, cucks?

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

p.s. owen jones should be jailed for being a stalinist and a maoist. two can play at that game.

I can't wait until we're in power so we can jail people for liberal-think

Sure are a lot of Russian trolls in here

Looking forward to bombing your rancid armpit of a country russkis

>fake nigger retweeting fake working class fag
Like pottery

They stalked, harassed, and uploaded the recorded footage online of innocent people because those guys are retarded

>productive members of society
Buying 20 boxes of foundation isn’t being productive

God bless the united states and free speech, i cant even imagine. What a nightmare.

God bless America

Nah they went around questioning Muslims in their mosques and putting leaflets in Muslim households going YOU A RAPIST OR NOT basically

There are innocent muslims?

Can one be a muslim without idolizing a mass-murdering pedophile and enabling a culture that seeks to emulate him at every opportunity? When did this happen??

Are you lost?

Trump may be the first person to be hung for treason in decades

Must be terrible for people to try and reform your faith, huh?

Certainly retarded and harassment. Not sure it's a hate crime.

It's not really difficult to see why people get incensed at literal 10s of thousands of raped kids with a dozen convictions in many years.

Telling the truth about muslims.

>This is the kind of shit that is going to make people REALLY want to heat up their ovens for these god damn kikes.
People keep saying this stuff, even back in the 1970s, but then nothing happens.

If you call someone a rapist and they didn't rape anyone, then that person is innocent of rape, dumbfuck

Yeah bro I heard he was pretty hung, too.

President Big Dick

Sounds like something CNN would do.

since when did shitlibs think trump was on their team? haha, treason my ass. none of you are even americans.

>speaking out against Muslims is now unironically a hate crime in Bongland

Did they think they were helping convict rapists by falsely accusing people of rape?

Fucking Owen Jones
Slimy little shit

Speaking the truth

>cut paste
>insert trump supporter in place of Muslim
>fixed

take that back, owen jones has been down in t' pit since 'e were a lil boy seven yeeers uv aaage. when he calls for unlimited migration, the imprisonment of anyone who doesn't hate themselves for being white, and transwhateverism in schools, he's speaking for the working class.

If you enable a culture where rape is quite literally sacrosanct, you are a rapist.

That’s actually kind of nice

Now we have every justification to oppress your free speech.

Being white

wow i guess zionists are "fash" now, who knew
what like tommy robinson

Hate speech means ”speech we hate” to these people

big benis :DDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=N9QYZ6qha1s

Yaaaayyyyy fuck free speech!!!
What a fucking fag

>innocent people
much all these rape gangs were innocent for decades

No you're not, you have to rape someone to be a rapist. Are all trumpfags as dumb as you?

lol you're so desperate whats it like havin an ugly little mutilated jew cock you were but were butchered after being born and now your going to die a pathetic virgin lmao

Oh wow, great one kid.

Make any excuses for people who deify a cousin-fucking, child-raping murderer lately?

>Talcum X and Owen the Cuck

Wonderful

All Achmeds are rapists. It's in your religion, achmed.

I heard stormy says otherwise, it's more like rotting baby carrot

Says the russian

You don't know what innocent means,, you're retarded
t.stormfag

>What was the "hate crime" they committed?
youtu.be/wuDx6_PLIVk

Handing out flyers calling out Muslim rapists. It's illegal to insults the Liberals new preferred pet.

t. muhammad

>"I'm not a rapist, I just think perfection is striving to emulate a rapist in every aspect of my life"

I hear Trump's hands just make his cock look that much bigger.

>Did they think they were helping convict rapists by falsely accusing people of rape?

No, I assume they think they were in the right. Do you think they would be chasing rapists without the complete abdication of duty by the state on this issue?

makes you think

Most people are simply unaware of the sheer scale of the problem and quick to trot out lines about Jimmy Saville not being a muslim

Honestly trump supporters aren't even human

They are some kind of smooth brained homunculi

The world would be a better place if they all died

>Literally celebrating the death of free speech.

1984 is real

>This actually scares me, I know one day I'll get taken by this shit.
Only if you let them.

Only UK can have both hilariously incompetent police but also live in a police state at same time.

>How can they screw over productive members of society for having "problematic" opinions. This is the kind of shit that is going to make people REALLY want to heat up their ovens for these god damn kikes.

The problem here is that YOU don't include yourself in any of this and get upset you are being left out. I'm not sure how Britainstan works but I'm sure you can get like-minded people such as yourself to form, if not a party, an organization or a website to promote freedom of speech and track things blocking it. If you can't get current politicians to change laws to allow it YOU are going to have to do it; if not YOU than who else?

>pic related
>i didn't rape anyone, I'm not a rapist
Can your small brain not comprehend this?
They were wrong and retarded, no need to defend stupid people lol

Not gonna lie, this one's starting to grow on me. Hope he sticks around for a while.

let's be honest, the guys who they supposedly asked if they were rapists probably are questionable with regard to their behaviour towards white minors

even my tiny little 96.7% white town turned out to have a tiny little rape gang of its own, and it was all turkish men. i'm noticing a pattern here.

No, I didn't support Roy Moore either

LOL

>>i didn't rape anyone, I'm not a rapist
>Can your small brain not comprehend this?
lol, look at that "I was just doing my job" attitude. Didnt work for ze germans bud and it wont work for those who enable a literal rape culture.

>jail them for being wrong
Now there's a precedent you don't want to set...

That's cute and all, but even if Moore were guilty of what he's accused of he'd be none of those things. Muhammad and those who worship him are objectively, factually, all of those things. Those who make excuses for them are subhumans like yourself.

b-but muh bbc savile and politicians, you're fine with them raping kids! and what about catholic priests buggering boys, where was the outrage about that!??!????

>innocent muslims