Was there a more immediate example of the Trump curse than this?

Was there a more immediate example of the Trump curse than this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0TFayRZeS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not sure. I don't know what happened.

She tried virtue signaling too hard and get btfo by her (((friends)))

Than what?

she went on TV and said something along the lines of "If we deport all the Mexicans, then who is going to clean your toilets?", implying that literally the only thing Mexicans are good for is being semi-enslaved laborers.

Pic related? No idea who this cunt is.

>raged against drumpf
>demanded to know who was going to clean her toilets and cook her meals if illegals were deported
>liberals offended at the inference that limosine liberals are really just looking out for their supply to third-world domestic labor and not mexican intellectuals hopping the border.

daughter of Ozzy Osborne

don't know what her problem is but her brother has a CCW

kek
when you wanna act all liberal but are accidentally based as fuck

she cried like a little bitch and had to leave the set once it was pointed out to her too. the whole thing was hilarious.

Yes, anti-Trumpsters dying were the best thing.
That old lady for example that said: "Trump will never become president in my lifetime" and she died like 3 days before the election, that was hilarious.

Basically, she's the American version of the "who's going to make my coffee at Pret" Brexit woman.

I enjoyed the Oprah winfrey mansion mudslide myself.

Thanks, lads. That's actually pretty funny.

and her brother was a junkie that sold his ass for heroin. great family to emulate.

disgusting

lol what actually happened is that she meant something else when she spoke.

What she truly meant, deep inside her heart was that it is unjust to deport poor latinos from South America that came "illegally" to US for a better wage/life, even if that meant for them to clean houses (including toilets) or picking strawberries.

Her anger is actually the fact that these people worked hard, and that USA is great even when it comes down to cleaning toilets would make it a better life than shitty Latino countries.
So it would be so unfair for Trump to send them back to their shitty shithole Cartel fucking Mexico.

SHe is very frustrated, that Trump doesn't recognize their toilet cleaning value, and instead he is focusing on the fact that latinos a beaner fucking smelly fucking tacos and their countries are shit, which is actually true. She hates the fact that Trump wants to discredit the latino toilet cleaners but she never meant to insult them with the fact that they came to USA to clean toilets.

She is very clever in her analysis, she is just too stupid of a woman to be able to translate her own thoughts into words.

how the FUCK did Ozzy raise such soybeans?

Poor Ozzy, his daughter is as intelligent as a sack of bricks

Jewish wife

love these morons that give no context.

fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=d0TFayRZeS8

that episode made me kek hard

there was also this old guy saying 'who will wipe my bum when I'm old'

Liberals don't realise that they are the racist ones, extraordinarily so.

A sack of bricks actually has uses though..

>south america
>mexico
The absolute state of canadian education.

Too much estrogen from the dairy

Why is it a leaf every single time?

This is the way liberals really think.
They love Chinese slave labor. They love Mexican slave labor. They love it. And then shed a tear for them.

>lol what actually happened is that she meant something else when she spoke.
Wrong. She meant exactly what she said. she just forgot where she was at the time. She's a spoiled rich girl that has never had to work a day in her life. her only exposer to latinos are from maids and servants. that's how she values them